Families

DeletedUser

Actually you can tell by the noble report in the TW Stats section. You guys seem... well ...passive.

DeletedUser

Arrrgh.... RUM!! being passive... aye.. guess we just turtling up :)

need Capt'n here to explain this strange phenomenon of this "passive" thig ye be talking about. Me nay know what "passive" mean

DeletedUser

Tell him there's this tribe to his East that has left it's border unguarded because this family tribe (if you can believe it) is pouring in nukes on them forcing them to send all hands to their port side.

DeletedUser

Nay... ye maen ther be a family tribe fighting? me nay have sen PNP on it.. me can nay believe that... :)

DeletedUser

It's true. It's like watching a labrador retriever go after a big turtle.

DeletedUser

My nukes I can correct by adding more rams. Thanks for the heads up BTW even though you gave it to me at the expense of your members on the war front. But hey, it's really all about you anyway isn't it...punk?

:eek: taking all my credit i see mixing up me and laz

.... 230 for full effect i like 250 :p and a bit more lc wouldnt hurt for the build time to get them back out and rolling again :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets look at some times for those nukes Laz posted, times to build with lvl 25 rax natch

10594 axes 603.23 hrs or 25.13 days

15794 axes 899.33 hrs or 37.47 days

19876 axes 1132 hrs or 47.16 days

Fastest building nuke approx 340 hrs or 14.16 days (assuming rax and stable finishing close together and no more than 275 ram 10 cat allowing for pop space)

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser247

The one with 19k axes is a bonus barracks, so it takes a lot less time.

DeletedUser

The one with 19k axes is a bonus barracks, so it takes a lot less time.

are you seriously trying to justify it? still takes 35.37 days over a month for its use in the next wave, compaired to the two weeks mine take, it barely hits harder and takes way longer to make.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not to mention that, that particular nuke takes longer than a full vill of defence to be built! That's the whole point of building offensively that offence takes a shorter time to rebuild than defence. So that nuke is pointless.

DeletedUser247

hmm, looks like RUM is just as dumb. :p
PS do you save all your reports? Id think it would be fake if the date wasnt april 14, a month and a half ago.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The report is fake, Chaos has never attacked Kraken... I'm sure he will do now though :lol:

and he sure as hell doesn't build axe nukes.. nice try Kraken, don't be such an idiot.

DeletedUser

Mr Pirate man I was talking to Laz in that post. I have no problem with his ending the NAP. I don't like his calling my Duke a pathological liar in the forums. He was out of line in doing so especially when he was the one taking liberties with the truth. Regarding the heavy axe nukes, I'm guilty as charged. I figured it was good to build a handful of them since I had such a strong base of nukes anyway. I figured they were good turtle busters but didn't realize 200 rams is too light. I do appreciate the feedback and will adjust my game accordingly.

DeletedUser

[player]random[/player]: [village]24|373[/village]
[player]Bad Kid[/player]: [village]78|382[/village]
1d66e84d2a.png

o_O

DeletedUser

Now try it with my last post....

i have sat chaos and he doesnt build any nukes like that, so either he was bored, or tried to build one fail nuke and was suiciding it. dont see him attacking from 31 to 42... and seeing as you took the village from him 50 days ago the report is 46 days old and there is 2 day travel time that means he launched the nuke 2 days after you took it from him.

unless of course he was suiciding it.
so ima have to go yell at him for
A. building it in the first place and
B. sending a nuke 2 days after the village was capped off him from such long range

in any case one report is hardly the near dozen posted of nightghst :icon_wink:

Haven't figured out how to back pedal or dig yourself out of your own hole yet?
cant say im in a hole freind, i didnt send it and in any case it was a single report i have the utmost faith in chaos's ability as a player and one report isnt going to change how anyone in rum feels about him lol, nor will one report on one member change anyones opinion on rum :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well when you post something i know he doesnt normally do of course we will call it into question, in any case yeah the nuke isnt completely finished but by no means is it terrible not what i personally use though, and he sent defence with his noble not a bad idea, just wish it was a bit more.

in any case i like how you still have all of these reports.

DeletedUser247

thats a sad train. 20 swords could snipe that no problem, even with no wall.