BH Gets drunk.. again

KarmaX

Excellent post, Goodluck to both sides although BH won't need it I'll just give a cheers to them..!! Happy hunting :axemen: but we might have some skirmishes with THE too coz they were arrogant to try a little trouble with us as I've stated in my last post in another thread. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser92

So lets run this down.

- DECIDE is hitting THE harder than it has in six months.
- THE is hitting DECIDE...
- And BH declares war on THE.

Right. The tribe that has ridden our coat-tails since day one declared on us. Finally, this'll be fun! :) Good luck to all, but we won't need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, it took BH to declare to get this war under way? BH recruited THEs food (a good move considering the circumstances) and THE do nothing? Good to see who has the stones around here.

xinryr

Well it's aboit time one of you declared! Good luck all, I loved the note thing :)

crimsonking1999

good declaration
if THE shows up I most definitely think that with such a large border THE's skill will overpower BH
with the inactivity problem we'll see
i still don't count them out

good luck

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So lets run this down.

Right. The tribe that has ridden our coat-tails since day one declared on us. Finally, this'll be fun! :) Good luck to all, but we won't need it.

LOL.

Ridden your coattails? You rode their back in Hammer war....

I tip my cap to you guys. Great photos, great jokes, and perfect idea to mail him the war dec. Love the ransom note type styling!!! Perfect war declaration!!

Been waiting a long time to see this.. Good luck BH!!

DeletedUser

coattails..... dont u mean ours we forced hammer to send alot of support in the area we was attacking and u guys moved in and took the easy unguarded towns while they was forced to deal with us the stacks near us was always 2-3x bigger then the ones near u guys everyone knew hammer was more scared of BH then the almighty THE... or i should say THE allmighty backstabbers.. u been supporting ppl we was nukeing ... been infringing on our churches... refused to set borders and didnt care as long as u guys looked good well guess what... your backhanded deal jabbing behind closed doors is done...ur about to face some really ticked of players at the stunts your tribe pulled from the start... when we was hammering hammer... u guys took big barbs and little inactives to get ya selfves into a nice little spot to hit them from behind and cutting us off the whole time dipping into k14 k15 way before u guys even decleared..

cececole

Where is my beer????

Good Luck to BH.

Glad to have you as Comrades-in-Arms. As the proverb says: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

(I'd be a hypocrite if I wish gl to THE, so I will skip that nicety.)

inflrc

So lets run this down.

You forgot to whine mention about RAM.
Better luck next time.

DeletedUser79042

bookie. I am coming for you... :axemen: Once again...

DeletedUser80229

haha i've been waiting for this day this will be a fun war fun fun fun i can already see BH caps.

MR.MR

Please save some THE for us in Phoenx, we will be quite sad if we cannot make it to this party...

Best declaration I have ever read/seen, especially the mailing of the declaration to JP.

Go BH!

DeletedUser67579

Our maps are lite up like Christmas trees, with all of those pretty red presents for us to open and claim

DeletedUser65940

Good luck to BH, though they wont need it.

Best declaration I've ever seen! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow, it took BH to declare to get this war under way? BH recruited THEs food (a good move considering the circumstances) and THE do nothing? Good to see who has the stones around here.
The chose to aid bd running an op against phoenix instead of declaring on bh. Be obliged if you could issue a retraction.

DeletedUser

Good Luck BH :lol: It was to much hassle trying to work with THE for the long run :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey. Maybe we can nuke some manners into Petra or some humility into JP. Doubtful but I certainly don't mind trying.

cececole

Hey. Maybe we can nuke some manners into Petra or some humility into JP. Doubtful but I certainly don't mind trying.

images