Profs sig shop

Repinski

Prof I love the sig, I honestly do. I will use it for both accounts.

Repinski

Alright now for that CoA I was talking about....

I want this render popping out of this muffin. But only like the top half of the Ginger bread man. If you could make the area where the ginger bread man is coming out of look like he came from inside the muffin that would be amazing. With bits of muffin flying from him popping out.

For the Text I would like "GingerMuffin"For the Ginger part I would like a color as close to the color code #00004b in game and also for it to be bolded. For the Muffin part I would like a color as close to the color code #0000ff in game. That part is NOT to be bolded.

I would like for the text to be places at the bottom center of the CoA.

If you do animated CoA I would like for at the top it to say "Class Dukes" in italics and to be fading in and out. But if not then please do not add that text.

Regards,
-Rep/Ginger

DeletedUser

I can do animation. I will have it done within the next few days. I'm a bit behind on my GFX atm as work has been pretty hectic lately and to top it off had to put my dog down on sunday so things have been a bit stressful to say the least.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I will make all sigs that have been waiting over this coming weekend! I have been flat out with work and when I'm not flat out with working I've been flat out IG...

Repinski

I was wondering where you were for the past two weeks. Thanks for giving us a set deadline. I'm sure you will make the long wait worth it. ^^

DeletedUser

We all sometimes have to submit to RL pressures/work etc.

DeletedUser

Stop posting random stuff on random boards to get your post count up :|

What's wrong with spam? :D

And I am contributing to the discussion. There is always the ignore feature if you cannot tolerate my insightful posts of wisdom and cynicism.

DeletedUser

What's wrong with spam? :D

And I am contributing to the discussion. There is always the ignore feature if you cannot tolerate my insightful posts of wisdom and cynicism.

Your posts contain wisdom? LOL okay.

Repinski

I think Lewder should get perma-banned from the externals so I never have to look at his horrible posts again...

DeletedUser

Your posts contain wisdom? LOL okay.

Its sarcasm, l2sarcasm, noob.

I think Lewder should get perma-banned from the externals so I never have to look at his horrible posts again...

You're all just jealous of my mighty post count and wonderful signature and avatar.

You can just put me on your ignore list, if you are too dim-witted or stupid to figure out how to pay no attention to me.

DeletedUser

Thank you :)

EDIT: you're right lewder the ignore list is a life saver :) FRYI I won't see your smart a** reply, lol.