I am quitting

• Thread starter DeletedUser79727
  • Start date

DeletedUser79727

What will w41 be without me?

im not quitting, just curious :)

DeletedUser

The world would be less 1 point whore. :lol:

Make that 2, I'm leaving TW indefinatly :p dos please don't leave, these forums need you to resuscitate them further. :icon_rolleyes:

Later guys. :lol:

DeletedUser

What will w41 be without me?

im not quitting, just curious :)

Okay just to clarify because there are some people who are having difficulty reading this (that old fogie Jarl) and Matt. I quoted dos and changed what he wrote in white to regular.

mdesjarl

I hate you dos

Thanks Mat, I am old and my eyesight is getting worse these days

DeletedUser

You don't possibly think that this is purely an attempt to wind you up do you? Now look back at everything and put it all into place, do you honestly think I have time to play in a war vs a tribe 3X their size?

The answers no in case you couldn't work it out.

Certainly worked didn't it got Ingham and yourself flustered Booza.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm leaving TW indefinatly

i find this hilarious even your announcement of quiting wasnt made by you and you took one from a diffrent player, get a spine and get something of your own finally:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I'm leaving TW indefinatly

i find this hilarious even your announcement of quiting wasnt made by you and you took one from a diffrent player, get a spine and get something of your own finally:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

When did I get flustered? Considering in the Xiraya forum topic im pretty sure my flaming was much better than yours :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wasn't flaming, if you look I simply stated facts, you on the other hand tried to personally attack me, funny it didn't work as you seriously over-estimate your popularity. And sergei what are you on about? Why would I make a new thread when there is one here? Dos isn't even leaving so it's only me that has left ingame and i'm just laughing at how angry certain people are getting.

DeletedUser

Im stating facts as well like that skype conversation with sanchez. I overestimate my popularity. I don't think im popular at all so i don't overestimate anything. So tell me how i "over-estimate my popularity"

DeletedUser79727

Hey matt is on what world? :s

I heard he got kicked out of w49? :s

btw

This is my Fake goodbye thread.

I want all the attention! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You don't possibly think that this is purely an attempt to wind you up do you? Now look back at everything and put it all into place, do you honestly think I have time to play in a war vs a tribe 3X their size?

The answers no in case you couldn't work it out.

Time my butt - you don't have the skills and you never did. Once the initial schmooz blitz wears off a bit everyone realizes you're nothing but a mouthpiece and not a darn thing to back it up with. You're like a cockroach after a nuclear disaster - you'll still be scurrying around in someone else's account pretending you know what to do with it.

DeletedUser

Dont scare me Dos...who would i send all my nukes to if you would be gone? :icon_eek: