W1 Account

Hello, I am looking for an account on World 1, I am an experienced player from other servers.

Kind Regards

Last edited:

DeletedUser

....I'm seriously in favour for a closure of the recruitment section in older worlds, if this is going to keep happening.

cagudio

i remeber that name on w44 he didn't put up much of a fight and he barely had any oda

Mazick

I have never played on W44, so stop trying to make me look bad, and I deleted my W50 account because I find it boring to start from new

It's the best part?.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser72637

tell us what is your experience in TW.NET?..how long you been playing this game?

cagudio

>1< [all] 1 VillagePointsOld OwnerNew OwnerDate/Time
green.png
[006] The Virgin Warriors (95|511) K501,543Abandoned1292 [VW]2010-05-30 18:14:21
green.png
[005] The Virgin Warriors (96|510) K501,504Abandoned1292 [VW]2010-05-28 20:40:33
green.png
[004] The Virgin Warriors (94|513) K501,112Abandoned1292 [VW]2010-05-15 02:37:55
green.png
[002] The Virgin Warriors (97|512) K501,293Abandoned1292 [~T~]2010-05-02 05:46:41
green.png
[003] The Virgin Warriors (99|514) K50882Abandoned1292 [~T~]2010-04-28 20:17:42
red.png
II Flensberg (98|502) K50

i hope you don't noble barbs all the time

DeletedUser

In all seriousness there is a 2% chance that someone will offer you a account.

chucklefang

I wouldn't even give him a 2% chance tbh. :/ Not to be a dick here, but this guy looks just plain bad at the game. Since I am bored I will take this step by step on how he is bad. Just a little disclaimer I will be using myself in w47 as examples in some cases. (w47 just because that's where I have been playing the most lately.)

Exhibit 1:

I am always in the TOP 3 in my continent (because I join a world after about two months it opens (I can't stand the fuss people give me at the beginning of a world)).

Can't stand the fuss? By this do you mean you don't know how to farm effectively? Or do you mean you don't like good competition that is found farther into the core. Then again maybe the answer is both of those options.

Exhibit 2:

I am usually in the TOP 20 of "Opponents Defeated as Attacker (ODA)" and "Opponents Defeated as Defender (ODD)" (I provoke a LOT of people, but I always come out winning).

Well this can be disapproved rather easy.

First your .es twstats that were ever so generous enough to provide.

Click me!

As you can see in that link the od scores are average at best. For those of you to lazy to click on the above link and to look at the od scores they are...

OD Rank: 2246- 1,289,639 score
OD Attack Rank: 2736- 352,048 score
OD Defense Rank: 1521- 937,591 score

At roughly 30k less points then you were at your biggest size, in w47 I am already beating you in oda. As for odd it would be a good number... IF you didn't lose the vast majority of your villages. But you did however as again can be seen by looking at your twstats. Odd proves nothing if you end up lossing your villages. Granted everyone losses the game every now and then due to circumstances they can't control, but the point remains, don't say you always come out on top when it is clear you don't.

At least there was a little bit of light in that twstats though. I really can't explain how god awful your w46 twstats is.

Click me for teh lulz!

OD Rank: 9769- 5 score
OD Attack Rank: 0- 0 score
OD Defense Rank:9545- 5 score

Let me be the first to say... What the shit.... 33k points and 5 od..... Literally dude.... What are you doing... How did you even manage that at all? I didn't think that was possible. Just to emphasize this a bit more... YOU HAVE 5 OD TOTAL AND 33K POINTS.....

Exhibit 3:

I have played on other servers, but on TW.NET I am only playing seriosly on 1 world (W46) Where I am TOP 1 in my continent: ( I have only just joined this world)

You say you only just joined the world. That is another lie. Your join date in w46 was 19th March 2010. In other words you have been playing w46 for 2 months and 11 days. In that time period you have managed to only get 33k points. To compare that a bit I joined w47 on 09th March 2010. I am now rougly 185k points. Plus I have had huge streaks where I just waited to noble anything to grow. Even with that I am still about 5 times your size. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but more or less to show how much you are slacking in growth in your world.

Exhibit 4:

Because this is only in the early stages of the game and got a few more points than the person in second, I think I am doing quite well, seeing as when I joined The person in first had almost 4.000 points (Which takes about 2 weeks to get), I can almost double his points soon.

I spy with my little eye another lie. (That is if I am understanding your horrible grammer correctly...) You say when you joined, the person in the number 1 spot of your k had about 4k points. Yet on your profile in w46 you claim you have been the top player since the 25th of march. To paste directly what you say...

Personal text
TOP Continent Player

25/03/2010--->(1.|482 P)

30/03/2010--->(1.|864 P)

11/05/2010--->(1.|10.296 P)

14/05/2010--->(1.12.953 P)

Weird how you claim one thing but you leave yourself open to be called a lier when evidence proves that you are indeed lying. :icon_redface:

Exhibit 5:

I have played on .asia... It is horrible there. Turtles and noobs all around. The world I played in the bp was a month long. :icon_neutral: A MOINTH OF BP. It is really nothing to brag about if you actually achieved that size there. Before I left the world I started catting down a player that was 4 times my size just for giggles. It is (was) embarassing there to put it short.

Exhibit 6:

Trust me, I am in the middle of my tribe, And I do not have suficient recourses to send noble trains to the other side of the continent.

That's because your nobling all your farms. :icon_neutral: Most players I know in w47 have an abundance of coins at this point of the world. Again using myself as as example... I have:

Noblemen limit: 41
- Existing noblemen 13
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 22
You can still educate: 6

At 23 villages I have 3 trains and an extra noble laying around plus I can still make another 6. While at this moment you are roughly 1/5 of my size, I was still stockpiling more coins then anything else when i was your size. When you say you cant afford the trains, it is just sad. Lrn2Frm right.

In summary gtfo w1 forums. You don't belong here and you will not be getting an account. :icon_smile:

Btw... Damn... This came out a lot longer then I thought it would. :/

Dakota Mahaz

Wow, 33k points and 5 OD...damn... Hell on W38 I have 68k points and over 1.4 mil OD...that's a big fail.

DeletedUser6819

I wouldn't even give him a 2% chance tbh. :/ Not to be a dick here, but this guy looks just plain bad at the game. Since I am bored I will take this step by step on how he is bad. Just a little disclaimer I will be using myself in w47 as examples in some cases. (w47 just because that's where I have been playing the most lately.)

Exhibit 1:

I am always in the TOP 3 in my continent (because I join a world after about two months it opens (I can't stand the fuss people give me at the beginning of a world)).

Can't stand the fuss? By this do you mean you don't know how to farm effectively? Or do you mean you don't like good competition that is found farther into the core. Then again maybe the answer is both of those options.

Exhibit 2:

I am usually in the TOP 20 of "Opponents Defeated as Attacker (ODA)" and "Opponents Defeated as Defender (ODD)" (I provoke a LOT of people, but I always come out winning).

Well this can be disapproved rather easy.

First your .es twstats that were ever so generous enough to provide.

Click me!

As you can see in that link the od scores are average at best. For those of you to lazy to click on the above link and to look at the od scores they are...

OD Rank: 2246- 1,289,639 score
OD Attack Rank: 2736- 352,048 score
OD Defense Rank: 1521- 937,591 score

At roughly 30k less points then you were at your biggest size, in w47 I am already beating you in oda. As for odd it would be a good number... IF you didn't lose the vast majority of your villages. But you did however as again can be seen by looking at your twstats. Odd proves nothing if you end up lossing your villages. Granted everyone losses the game every now and then due to circumstances they can't control, but the point remains, don't say you always come out on top when it is clear you don't.

At least there was a little bit of light in that twstats though. I really can't explain how god awful your w46 twstats is.

Click me for teh lulz!

OD Rank: 9769- 5 score
OD Attack Rank: 0- 0 score
OD Defense Rank:9545- 5 score

Let me be the first to say... What the shit.... 33k points and 5 od..... Literally dude.... What are you doing... How did you even manage that at all? I didn't think that was possible. Just to emphasize this a bit more... YOU HAVE 5 OD TOTAL AND 33K POINTS.....

Exhibit 3:

I have played on other servers, but on TW.NET I am only playing seriosly on 1 world (W46) Where I am TOP 1 in my continent: ( I have only just joined this world)

You say you only just joined the world. That is another lie. Your join date in w46 was 19th March 2010. In other words you have been playing w46 for 2 months and 11 days. In that time period you have managed to only get 33k points. To compare that a bit I joined w47 on 09th March 2010. I am now rougly 185k points. Plus I have had huge streaks where I just waited to noble anything to grow. Even with that I am still about 5 times your size. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but more or less to show how much you are slacking in growth in your world.

Exhibit 4:

Because this is only in the early stages of the game and got a few more points than the person in second, I think I am doing quite well, seeing as when I joined The person in first had almost 4.000 points (Which takes about 2 weeks to get), I can almost double his points soon.

I spy with my little eye another lie. (That is if I am understanding your horrible grammer correctly...) You say when you joined, the person in the number 1 spot of your k had about 4k points. Yet on your profile in w46 you claim you have been the top player since the 25th of march. To paste directly what you say...

Weird how you claim one thing but you leave yourself open to be called a lier when evidence proves that you are indeed lying. :icon_redface:

Exhibit 5:

I have played on .asia... It is horrible there. Turtles and noobs all around. The world I played in the bp was a month long. :icon_neutral: A MOINTH OF BP. It is really nothing to brag about if you actually achieved that size there. Before I left the world I started catting down a player that was 4 times my size just for giggles. It is (was) embarassing there to put it short.

Exhibit 6:

Trust me, I am in the middle of my tribe, And I do not have suficient recourses to send noble trains to the other side of the continent.

That's because your nobling all your farms. :icon_neutral: Most players I know in w47 have an abundance of coins at this point of the world. Again using myself as as example... I have:

Noblemen limit: 41
- Existing noblemen 13
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 22
You can still educate: 6

At 23 villages I have 3 trains and an extra noble laying around plus I can still make another 6. While at this moment you are roughly 1/5 of my size, I was still stockpiling more coins then anything else when i was your size. When you say you cant afford the trains, it is just sad. Lrn2Frm right.

In summary gtfo w1 forums. You don't belong here and you will not be getting an account. :icon_smile:

Btw... Damn... This came out a lot longer then I thought it would. :/

I cant believe this is chuckle post.
Really educational and interesting reading. Thank You!

DeletedUser

Why Want an Account on W1 ...W2 is Where it is All Happening.

Paint13aller

I saw 1292 online reading the thread just after chuckle made the post, offline and no reply I don't think hes coming back.

chucklefang

I can guarantee he won't be coming back after my post. :3