W20 is like dead.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Depends on your description of dead, if you look at the world in general many players either quit deleted accout leave world because of the pressure of war.

The true fighters are still here..hehehehe...If you really want to enjoy it find a player to fight. :)

DeletedUser

I was looking for ideas to spruce up the world and

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even the forums are dead mostly, but that's no reason to create arguments over nothing.
@ Twin peaks even though your first post is completely spam, your second post is 1/5th helpful (spam removed) so:

Anyone got any ideas to spruce up the world?
(Keep it relatively logical please :p)

DeletedUser

:)icon_redface:) I have one : give 600 PA(or 3 months PA) to each players from w20 over 3 million with option to spend only in this world (like that old default with account for 3 and 7 days that TW give in beginning of game)

Twin peaks , w20 is death? I think you're right on this and with risk to receive some attention from Darw part, I do believe there is also aport of some admins in this situation.(with all respect Dwar, I do believe some punishment should be more soft in some cases not so hard to cut of the wish of a player to be in this world)

However, over all this there are still many players that remain in w20 and at least 4 mega power remain: Prime, SAW, Sparta, KONO so things are not quite death(there is still action)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

w20 is actually one of the worst worlds on .net and it wouldn't surprise me if the admins closed it. Not once since hulk/prime has a war gone without getting the opposing tribes banned and people taking inactive accounts under shared internet and running them that way.

Never mind the general lack of skill on the world, I can't remember anyone ever sending me or a sat account I had a same second train. I guess people can't send them, so they use noble nukes to make up for their lack of finess/skill.

Again, it wouldn't surprise me if the world was shut down for the bulk of the players abusing the system the way they do...partly why I deleted even though my account was hacked and someone tried clearing my villages for nobling.

DeletedUser

i think there still could be a lot to this world. just some changes need to be made. and im sure they will in the future.

DeletedUser

w20 is actually one of the worst worlds on .net and it wouldn't surprise me if the admins closed it. Not once since hulk/prime has a war gone without getting the opposing tribes banned and people taking inactive accounts under shared internet and running them that way.

Never mind the general lack of skill on the world, I can't remember anyone ever sending me or a sat account I had a same second train. I guess people can't send them, so they use noble nukes to make up for their lack of finess/skill.

Again, it wouldn't surprise me if the world was shut down for the bulk of the players abusing the system the way they do...partly why I deleted even though my account was hacked and someone tried clearing my villages for nobling.

My average train is about 350ms right now, but yeah, there's almost no skill left here, all the little players are scared to hit the big ones.

DeletedUser

sending 1sec train isnt an important skill at such late stage of the game. Knowing how to manage your time so that you balance your other obligations and the game is by far the most important skill. Oh and the ability to take losses without giving up is also a valuable asset.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sending 1sec train isnt an important skill at such late stage of the game. Knowing how to manage your time so that you balance your other obligations and the game is by far the most important skill. Oh and the ability to take losses without giving up is also a valuable asset.

Thats harder man...Balancing RL with TW is tough.. :)

HeftySmurf

Thats harder man...Balancing RL with TW is tough.. :)

Not tough, impossible, anything can change in real life without you controlling it, you cant predict the future and everything is generally unexpected.

DeletedUser

give me an account and ill play got some time its summer

DeletedUser

yeah, managing tthe account with RL is definitly the hardest. you can't defend or atack if you can't be on.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol true man.. I apreacitae your post this gives the true meaning to the game.. :)

DeletedUser66903

As much as I enjoyed playing this game and chatting it up with my tribe, there definitely comes a point where this game has to affect RL in a detrimental way.

I knew this game was affecting my quality of life for some time, but I finally admitted it a number of months back and had to walk away from this game. My work was suffering, my family was suffering... blah blah blah. You know the routine. And that was with a measly 3-4million point account. To be successful (truly an accomplished and feared player) you have to be sacrificing something in RL. Thats just a fact. I was spending every spare (and not so spare) moment I had playing this game. Maybe it means I just wasn't that good of a player.

To those that are still playing, glad you can still balance it all. I'd like to have continued playing but I would have had to risk my job and my family to pour any more effort into TW.

A quick shout out to all my old buddies from ROME#A/DOM/SD/BSM and any other goofy names we had through the times. It was a good run while it lasted and I miss you folks.

(yes Buster210 is still an active account on w20, but I gave it away. It was about the only way I could be sure that I wouldn't be tempted to come back!)

DeletedUser

So what's going on with this world now? Has there been any wars yet, or is the count still at 0? ;) Anyone know who had control of my account last? I'd like to recover it but I no longer have access to the Email since it was my university one and they deleted it six months after I graduated.