W20 is like dead.

DeletedUser

Hence the reason I asked if anyone knew who had it last.

From before I quit the last person was urga. I have no way to contact him, though. Bong might have given the account to someone else or received the pw. But I think the account just went inactive and got auto-deleted. Not sure, though.

But my guess is the only way to get it back would be talking to a mod.

Eksiljyden

From before I quit the last person was urga. I have no way to contact him, though. Bong might have given the account to someone else or received the pw. But I think the account just went inactive and got auto-deleted. Not sure, though.

As far as I remember the account just went inactive and barb. I took some villages from it in K53 after some heavy fighting and after that there was really no opposition. And all the sudden the account was gone... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser62954

i have no idea who had the KBK account last... but it was probably urga... he went inactive just before i got banned and i had to kick him from the tribe along with a few others... he mailed me after a week and wanted to get back in... i dont remember if i invited him back though... my memory ain't what it used to be... lol

DeletedUser

i have no idea who had the KBK account last... but it was probably urga... he went inactive just before i got banned and i had to kick him from the tribe along with a few others... he mailed me after a week and wanted to get back in... i dont remember if i invited him back though... my memory ain't what it used to be... lol

Don't do drugs, kids.

:icon_razz:

rich26ca

why not there so fun though.... come on air peer pressure, ;P