Influential players of world 20

DeletedUser

Catalina was a noob and a point whore
[...]

A small note: Catalina lost interest for this world long time ago. If you consider her as a bad player you may reconsider when you will check her status from the current world where she play active. (Just a hint: " Best Rank: 101st April 2010").
Please don't talk bad about a player you not know it. Thank you.

From my personal view, the player who influence my old spot from w20 (in beginning) was Darth Metzen (the original player) probably are few players that still remember him.

DeletedUser

A small note: Catalina lost interest for this world long time ago. If you consider her as a bad player you may reconsider when you will check her status from the current world where she play active. (Just a hint: " Best Rank: 101st April 2010").
Please don't talk bad about a player you not know it. Thank you.

From my personal view, the player who influence my old spot from w20 (in beginning) was Darth Metzen (the original player) probably are few players that still remember him.

Yeah, but the point is that Catalina got that high by being a point-whore.

DeletedUser

Bullroarer Took with all respect sometime when you write something is not so good to simple write. Check more to find details about what you like to type.

"Catalina got that high by being a point-whore. " ?
Go on that world and search yourself. (She is right now number 7 as OD Attack Rank and I believe she is more into top.) Catalina got so hight but target all into her way, sending coordinates attacks and give nightmare to all near her.
Also, you can ask Ampac about this player.

BTW I believe also, few members from w20 remember player CuRoi :)
I know that Ampac and Guyv know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, Dorin I remember Curoi he was a fighter back then, to bad the world didn't see his skill. :)

Isn't bullroarer took has an original account? what continent was that?

adnanzzz

In the south, in my opinion..the influential tribe is H-Bomb- I think we controlled more continents than any tribe..

H-Bomb and Emc2 took control more continents than Hulk.. players at that time in the south were strong, jhill94, damm4ever, julius,najj canmauler..

Lol, but the world consiperd against us everyone declared war on us or...lol I remember Maxxjd declared war on everyone..:)

Just my opinion of course..

U forgat me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yea, Dorin I remember Curoi he was a fighter back then, to bad the world didn't see his skill. :)

Isn't bullroarer took has an original account? what continent was that?

I was Bullroarer Took, but that account disappeared due to banning, I play andyblin1 now. And Dorin, the reason I said that was that I remember from reports I saw and stuff I heard that Catalina had pretty bad timing and poor attack techniques, maybe it was a different player, or maybe I only saw the bad reports.

DeletedUser

Curoi came back for awhile and took an account in BSM.....he must have suffered brain damage or something because he really sunk that account into a hole and quit when he got attacked.

Catalina was a point whore and still is to this day.

DeletedUser

I hear another version of that story Guyv. I still keep my opinion about those 2 players that it way more different then yours.

DeletedUser

Anyone can look fearsome when they are fighting kittens.

DeletedUser

I was Bullroarer Took, but that account disappeared due to banning, I play andyblin1 now. And Dorin, the reason I said that was that I remember from reports I saw and stuff I heard that Catalina had pretty bad timing and poor attack techniques, maybe it was a different player, or maybe I only saw the bad reports.

Curoi came back for awhile and took an account in BSM.....he must have suffered brain damage or something because he really sunk that account into a hole and quit when he got attacked.

Catalina was a point whore and still is to this day.

you 2 must be really bored. if you want to flame at least do your homeworks before..
we have gayverona the noobest player ever who unless is stacked goes on the rim.. and the worst spamer ever. not ever your spamming is challenging
and we have another player whom never interacted with me but is analyzing my game. go tell your little birdy to give you more info.
fyi: i still play my own acc

no reply needed but i guess that is just a cliche

DeletedUser

Catalina, I believe Guyv talk bad about you simple from envy. And same think about curoi as well. He did not succed to do something with 1 single account into any world (to get an account and rise it from begining till end and to be into the top). He always need his childs. I keep my believes: You and curoi are both class A players and I think Ampac will never negate this since he know you both well. I call bad leadership for you Guyv since somehow , someone from your tribe convice curoi to return and play here on w20 but after a very short while he no longer player. Something was smell bad there and I do not think it was connected with curoi mental ability. It rather was connected with the way BSM tribe was running, theirs many inactives accounts and the way those was been controlled, etc.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
U forgat me :icon_twisted:

Hey long time no hear my friend...Your with the group of jhill94 who took over the k94-k95 fronts...You guys coordinated attacks on assasination..Hehehehhe...:icon_biggrin:

Guyverone, harry no need to flame anyone , we are just posting players who influenced us in some ways in playing the game..Most of the time they became friends.. :)

DeletedUser

you 2 must be really bored. if you want to flame at least do your homeworks before..
we have gayverona the noobest player ever who unless is stacked goes on the rim.. and the worst spamer ever. not ever your spamming is challenging
and we have another player whom never interacted with me but is analyzing my game. go tell your little birdy to give you more info.
fyi: i still play my own acc

no reply needed but i guess that is just a cliche

I highly doubt that's you playing the account, your junk stats from w20 don't match up. You don't go from being the type of you were and still are to that so don't take credit for your co-players work. The only reason your name is on the account is because you're a girl and flirt your way out of getting rimmed like you did in h-bomb before you got shot down and set for an op.

Guyverone, harry no need to flame anyone , we are just posting players who influenced us in some ways in playing the game..Most of the time they became friends.. :)

Quiet maker73, if you want to make threads like this and your other 7987987 threads then get on your maker73 name and post them.

DeletedUser

It would be insulting to be roped in with the rest (most) of the w20 losers, i'd rather take my hall of fame spot in the tw universe :icon_cool:

Still waiting on my meatloaf...

DeletedUser

I doubt that you will see any coplayer IP into catalina, so shut up and not talk like you know all. Now enough about this subject. Llike I say: if you have any doubt about catalina skills please create a ticket and ask for an answer in this matter so to remove any doubts!

She work to much so you to laugh about that. Laugh on your puppets accounts you let unprotected in w20.. if they still exist or all was been delete when master deleted. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This thread makes me laugh. You're all noobs; accept it, move on.

DeletedUser62954

for me, the most influential players of world 20 (in random order) includes wizzy, runesten, airsofter, KBK, and any other player who made HULK/KONG possible.

i also like to mention my former NM duke andyblin1... although he stopped playing after the HULK/NM merge, he was instrumental in getting me, lvlh3on (i still have a hard time memorizing your in-game name) and other NM members into HULK/KONG

and yes, i agree with airsofter... HULK was the best tribe ever...