Pathetic

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

stellro

Von, you are so full of it, your nose must be dripping. Not sure who you think believes the crap you spew, aside from yourself maybe.

So, three-quarters of the world get together and decide they do not want to actually play the game, just win it. They proceed to pick on small and inactive tribes and manage to talk three-quarters of the remaining players into joining their church social. Then they have the gall to spit insults at the few remaining players who joined this world to play a game (not simply buy the right to call themselves winners) and refuse to join the love-in. At the risk of repeating myself, pathetic.

You bunch keep saying we "fail" at trying to drive a wedge between Foe and...whoever you are these days. As if you two were best buddies taking on the bad, bad world. Man, you just don't get it. We are simply trying to play a game while more than 90% of the players left in this world are trying to buy the right to label themselves winners. Why do you bother? You must recognize the fact you didn't earn the right? You can't join a WAR game and then turn it into a social gathering and call everyone winners and expect it to mean anything. What if I, or any of the remaining payers still fighting, had accepted any one of the invites that have been received from both tribes? Would the entire world then be winners? If so, who lost?

If you are paying for this game just to say you won, please do everyone a favor and go find a game you will enjoy enough to actually play it. Any "win" will be a very hollow thing. For those that pay for this game to play it, maybe there can be something salvaged out of this mess.

+1 - well said.......

And you've been "finishing off" GOH for months now - and yet 2 leaders still remain - if your that poor at taking care of us how long is it gonna take you to "finish off" all of the others who don't won't to win by default.....

DeletedUser

yeah, we all know you can noble out several K´s worth of vills in a few hours. I know I´m that awsome, but I´m a tad far from you, and you are not worth the effort to move close to you. sorry, I care to little about you to bother :eek:)

DeletedUser

This world was "won" long time ago. what´s left is just to finish it/clean up the leftovers.

agreed I think this happened when all your leaders ran like little children to another world leaving you alone

east36 said:
What if I, or any of the remaining payers still fighting, had accepted any one of the invites that have been received from both tribes? Would the entire world then be winners? If so, who lost?

BTW I dont think you ever got or will get an invite
now whine to someone else cause all left in this world are ours

Quest Lost
GOH lost
but I think the FOE and chaos/RiP won

DeletedUser51791

How can either of you say you won? Most of the world stopped fighting more than a year ago and all got together and decided they would simply bypass the intent of the game and declare themselves winners. You say Foe/Chaos won. Who the hell are Foe/Chaos but a conglomeration of almost every tribe that had existed more than a year ago (for a long time now, most of the fighting for Chaos has been done by people who left my tribe to join the love-in). Quest lost? GOH lost? What an inane thing to say. Quest was a part of your circle of friends way back when and essentially got absorbed when enough people left the game (much like OK/KO became RIP). GOH was, what, one-twentieth the size of their enemy when they finally had enough. Can you blame them? Almost the entire world got together and decided they would bully the remaining small tribes into quitting the game just so they could all call themselves winners. You didn't beat them, you simply all got together and declared them losers if they refused to join in. To then brag about it truly is pathetic.

And Smitty, if you know nothing about a topic, I suggest you not make public statements regarding it, as it makes you sound...I will leave it at that. I have received many invites from both Chaos and Foe (and many of the tribes involved before they became Chaos/Foe), including recent invites. Now why don't you head on over to the local trophy shop and buy yourself something nice. You seem to revel in false accolades.

DeletedUser

Well said east36!

agreed I think this happened when all your leaders ran like little children to another world leaving you alone

Hang on... I think this applies to YOUR leaders... Aren't metty and Drew co-leading a tribe in another world? Isn't that the reason they spend less and less time to play in w14?

Quest Lost
GOH lost
but I think the FOE and chaos/RiP won
Quest lost indeed, but I still find GOH on the map...

I am sure of only 1 victory FOE and CHAOS.RiP won... they are winners in recruiting and maintaining inactive accounts. :icon_wink:
No wonder some few active players in FOE wanted to jump on semi-inactive ones in DW for example...

DeletedUser

I have never seen your name under tribal overview with an "East36 has been invited by Metaller" and I surely have clicked the invite myself.

ofcourse you can say Quest and GOH lost. they were both toptribes and no longer.

yeah, the name might still be there but so is this tribe:
39 a.k 0 0 1 0 1 0

personally, I think the world ended when cnc fell and west joined north.
atleast for the northern part of the world.
the south died with kraken.

and the east was just never that interesting after FAIL and OWNED joined together for good.
The tribes were together b4 that, but I mean the time where the made FOE.

nobody is bragging about anything. It´s only facts stated. but looks like it hurts on you, big time! *L*
sore looser, eh! ;o)

and yes I do see you as a looser (of the game that is, not the personal way as I dont know you)
but also a lot of the players that are now in FOE and RIP lost out.
I would have prefered them to get eaten instead of merged.

Quest lost indeed, but I still find GOH on the map...

yeah, becourse having the name on the rankings = win :icon_rolleyes:

end of the line for tribes:

39 a.k 0 0 1 0 1 0

you really think a.k didn´t loose eighter??? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone killed this world so all the good players got bored and moved on. I says we make a w14 tribe on a new world sometime :p

DeletedUser51791

Von, there is where we differ. You consider yourself a winner even though all you did was jump on the bandwagon along with 90%+ of everyone else on this world. Worse, you consider people who refuse to prematurely end this world a bunch of losers. Why? Because they are keeping this world alive and thus robbing you of that hollow victory?

But you didn't say you consider "Fire" losers, did you? No, you said you consider me a loser. Well, I would be interested in what brought you to that conclusion. Is it the fact that I am:

Top 50 in points?
Top 40 in ODA?
Number 1 in ODD?
Number 1 in overall OD?

Or maybe it is my record against your tribe:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: East36

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ R.I.P
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 4
Difference: 172

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,734,223
Side 2: 37,408
Difference: 1,696,815

chart

KarmaX

LoL.. he must be trippin' East..!! I think we're gonna win eventually..!!

DeletedUser

Von, there is where we differ. You consider yourself a winner even though all you did was jump on the bandwagon along with 90%+ of everyone else on this world. Worse, you consider people who refuse to prematurely end this world a bunch of losers. Why? Because they are keeping this world alive and thus robbing you of that hollow victory?

But you didn't say you consider "Fire" losers, did you? No, you said you consider me a loser. Well, I would be interested in what brought you to that conclusion. Is it the fact that I am:

Top 50 in points?
Top 40 in ODA?
Number 1 in ODD?
Number 1 in overall OD?

Or maybe it is my record against your tribe:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: East36

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ R.I.P
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 4
Difference: 172

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,734,223
Side 2: 37,408
Difference: 1,696,815

chart

arrghh come on, dont take everything to the letter *L*
by "you" I was refering to your constellation of tribe(s) whoever not in the lead at the moment.

You consider yourself a winner even though all you did was jump on the bandwagon along with 90%+ of everyone else on this world. Worse, you consider people who refuse to prematurely end this world a bunch of losers. Why? Because they are keeping this world alive and thus robbing you of that hollow victory?

that is your (wrong) assumption.

I consider myself a winner in this world becourse, dispite beeing my first, I had the pleasure of making/leading a tribe with some of the most warhappy crazed up people in this world. It was really very fun and I´m glad to have lead and met them.
P-G/KEA was never hughappy. We left that to Met and Drew. They do it so well *LOL*

It´s very rare that a war have no survivers on the loosing side. But they still lost.

The only ppl I see bigging it all up on the forum are "you ppl"

DeletedUser

=D
15 is my home, 14 is like my home away from home xD

this world looks so dead these days =(

DeletedUser

hey everyone.

glad to see so many (or is it few) around.

As for winners and losers. They say winners make the history. I'm pretty sure of how FOE/ OK/ KO will write it but you know the real people know the real history. The truth is KEA was a pretty good tribe but then it started the merges and I lost all respect for them after that. As for CNC we were beaten by the old enemy RL and inactivity. Not to say that some in KEA weren't that bad. There was some fun times there but that ended over a year ago when the rest of the world merged.

You all know who you are instead of making it interesting you decided to chicken out and hug with everyone. You can call it sour grapes. I call it the facts. How anyone could be proud of beating down someone or something half or even less their size I do not know but it seems thats the way the game (the world) goes.

I have enjoyed fighting some of the players on here but to be honest in the last year it became a war of attrition. The so called better players moved onto another world. The truth is they sucked the challenge out of it and passed the blame.

They blame it on the fact it got boring. Well the truth was who made it boring? Who took the challenge out of the world?

I know most of the former North tribes didn't and I know GOH certainly didn't.

but that would have meant the possibility of losing.
To win a war game by diplomacy is PATHETIC.

It's a game get over it. If you lose big deal.

As for those who jumped on the hugging bandwagon we have a term in England for people like that.

Its called either 'glory hunters' or 'closet fans'. They only show up on the winning side or when their side is winning.

As East said PATHETIC.

personally I do not care what anyone here thinks anymore. The rabble will spout their garbage and the minority really do not have a voice.

As for those that left before the end game. Keep making those excuses. The truth is you weren't good enough. If you were you would have tried to make a difference. But you didn't you quit and made pathetic excuses. I hope your enjoying w47.

As for the HUGGERS well done. I couldn't have done it better.

EPITAPH FOR W14: TO HUG OR NOT TO HUG THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Michael Wittman

yes really, i could maybe have accepted defeat if it was to FAIL or to WOTB but you want me to accept it from a bunch of people who couldnt handle the incomings so they joined the enemy? rl got tough so you joined the enemy? your tribe deleted so you joined the enemy? these are the people that keep us here. to fight and lose to real warriors is one thing but to lose to a bunch of quislings? lol if this is your idea of victory, then i dont even know why you play these games. i think they have a game for you called take the easy way out.

DeletedUser

oh by the way Von I have never had an invite to any of your tribes and I wouldn't accept on two counts principle and the fact most of them are NOOBS.

DeletedUser

oh by the way Von I have never had an invite to any of your tribes and I wouldn't accept on two counts principle and the fact most of them are NOOBS.

I actually agrees with both yours and wits post above this one I quoted.
That´s also why I said this world was "won"/over 1 year ago. Almost. aprox 8 months ago it slowed down and died out.

And personally I have it the same way. I would never join a tribe my tribe had lost to. I would always join the enemy of that tribe or fight it to the end. and I have only respect to those that are still fighting the loosing battle. but to say they didn´t lost becourse there tribename still stand in the rankings takes a bit from that respect.

I wish we could make all the inactives vanish. not turn barb, but totally wanish in a cleanup of the server and then throw out some K and make it a smaller world and perhaps reshuffle all players in different locations.

DeletedUser

I actually agrees with both yours and wits post above this one I quoted.
That´s also why I said this world was "won"/over 1 year ago. Almost. aprox 8 months ago it slowed down and died out.

And personally I have it the same way. I would never join a tribe my tribe had lost to. I would always join the enemy of that tribe or fight it to the end. and I have only respect to those that are still fighting the loosing battle. but to say they didn´t lost becourse there tribename still stand in the rankings takes a bit from that respect.

I wish we could make all the inactives vanish. not turn barb, but totally wanish in a cleanup of the server and then throw out some K and make it a smaller world and perhaps reshuffle all players in different locations.

I see Von that post by post you are drifting away from your original line, mocking people, calling them loosers and bragging about it. Comments like:
"So.. I guess GOH WOULD have made it as the only original tribe left, if there were any members left in it"
are inaccurate and these were the reason I wrote what I wrote. I - personaly - was expecting a little bit more respect for the #1 ranked tribe in ODD and #2 in ODT. If you were making posts like the one I quoted above from the start of this convo, you wouldn't have triggered this kind of responses neither from me, nor from other players. You know, fighting for all this time against all odds and coming in these forums reading inaccurate, provoking and mocking things, raises the blood pressure :)

But eventually, your current post is actually admitting that what we were claiming all these months was true. So, in other words, the coallision of CHAOS and FOE was made in order to bore players, make them quit and end this world in a swift way, thus "this world was "won"/over 1 year ago". Finally, someone from the "other" side that is admitting it in open forums...