Families

35se

Its funny how EVERYONE is just going on and on and on and on and on about family tribes. Really does it bother yall that much? everyone is on UN's nuts yet nobody has proven that they are a far superior tribe. and nobody has done any real damage to UN. be CB noobs WRATH or NMS. As for RUM!!'s deal well i think yall are just butt hurt about something. what that is i have no idea. but it gets old after awhile. At first it was funny how jealous people were now its just like a broken record that wont ever stop.

just putting me 3 cents in.

DeletedUser

LOL - What has CB done to UN W40... other than watch their nukes die on our walls?

I think personally I've taken about 20-25 CB villages... I wouldn't really call this a war... its an embarrassing massacre of a bunch of weak little tribes trying to cobble together a "Coallition", but then those little tribes and ther coalition are still sending us Council members in UN W40 asking for "NAPs". So before you really run your mouth about all of this, maybe you should check the stats out. Realize the damage we've done and continue to do...

Your membership is demoralizing - several of your members are asking to join us

- FYI - here are some STATS for showing how badly we are mangling your villages... our "Slight" advantage in villages that we have taken is only 332 so far and expanding daily... now I'm just wondering... where is this "massive offensive" that is being planned?

You know the funny thing about getting owned in a war... your members tell us so many great details of your plans... as they hope to curry favour with a real war tribe.

Not just a bunch of victims that are cobbled into a group called... CB. This "Coalition" is such a joke it doesn't know which foot to put forward... The one that runs away and quits... or the one that feeds us the information you have.

In actuality - it would probably be better for the majority of your members to just disband and leave the tribe... they'd live longer.

As of June 7 @ 00:00
Side 1:

Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~CB~ =CB= $CB$ -V- BUDA
Players:

Timeframe: 15/05/2010 00:00:00 to 06/06/2010 23:54:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 416
Side 2: 84
Difference: 332

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,650,646
Side 2: 703,596
Difference: 2,947,050

chart

Bastille the Destroyer

lol
UN is the joke ... instead of fighting, they hugged WASP.
If they have the balls that they so speak of, why not take them by force ?

As for Owning CB .. you are twice the size and yet after weeks of trying, you've hardly made a dent.
Yes you are taking more villages .. but the "coalition" hasnt even begun their retaliation yet .. lol.

Enjoy the slight advantage you have in taking villages right now.
It wont last too long ;)

DeletedUser

Its funny how EVERYONE is just going on and on and on and on and on about family tribes. Really does it bother yall that much? everyone is on UN's nuts yet nobody has proven that they are a far superior tribe. and nobody has done any real damage to UN. be CB noobs WRATH or NMS. As for RUM!!'s deal well i think yall are just butt hurt about something. what that is i have no idea. but it gets old after awhile. At first it was funny how jealous people were now its just like a broken record that wont ever stop.

just putting me 3 cents in.

Arrrgh... this be me feelings if ye read everything.... unw40 just lump RUM!! in with me.
<< didnt think me was that important..LMAo..
me just thrown out me opinion :)

DeletedUser247

lol
UN is the joke ... instead of fighting, they hugged WASP.
If they have the balls that they so speak of, why not take them by force ?

As for Owning CB .. you are twice the size and yet after weeks of trying, you've hardly made a dent.
Yes you are taking more villages .. but the "coalition" hasnt even begun their retaliation yet .. lol.

Enjoy the slight advantage you have in taking villages right now.
It wont last too long ;)

Hugged wasp? no, we recruited a few members, then half of them got scared when they saw red dots for the first time and fled. It was too much of a shock for them, and we had no problem seeing them go.

Yes we are twice the size, but not all of our troops are focusing on you. We have the NMS war/skirmish and the WRATH/MALICE skirmish too. If we focused all of our nukes/nobles/defense on you, then you wouldnt have taken any villages from us, and you would have lost a lot more villages.

as my fellow mates have said, this "slight" lead/advantage is 300+ villages. Sure that is 300 more villages to defend, but 300 more villages that can produce nukes/defense to fight against you. I dont see CB family being a major player in this world anymore.

DeletedUser

Ok, finally got round to reading all the posts I missed and i saw that the dispute between RUM and NMS came up a few times. UN W40 seemed to take delight in looking at stats, despite the fact that stats can prove just about anything you want them to and don't show the full picture. For example, I can prove that I (rank 450+) am a better player than Mcast (rank 35), thanks to stats.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Thorin Ironhelm

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: mcastillo710

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 45,377
Difference: 45,377

chart

Or how about me being better than NMS?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Thorin Ironhelm

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 35,874
Difference: 35,874

chart

So UN W40, am I really better than them? Or am I simply using stats to make it seem that way and not looking at the full picture?

DeletedUser

@Thorin

I think there's a significant difference between you somehow getting 4 or 5 villages off of NMS (and them not really caring) to us actually taking 332 villages off a coalition of tribes who continually claim that we "UN W40" are in trouble.

I think were still waiting for this "Trouble" to happen - and unlike you - we have good stats to back up our wars. We didn't get owned by NMS and they run for cover under an NAP. Why dont you go hug yourself out for a while and come back talking when you start fighting like real tribes do...

I guess unless you go back and claim how 3 months ago you guys battled all these tribes that were supposedly powers in your region and how you defeated them... but what have you done lately?

Nothing? Hmm... scary!

Maybe RUM! is going to start hugging CB coalition of tribes? Or is that just because you have shared forums with them? Hug Hug Hug!

UN W40... fighting fighting fighting...

NMS - fighting fighting fighting

Btw - good luck with being a 450 ranked player...thats super impressive.

DeletedUser

Btw - good luck with being a 450 ranked player...thats super impressive.

My point exactly. I am aware that I'm, at a stretch, an average player but stats can make it look I'm better than a rank 35 player, which is obviously not the case. I've made my point, now you can go back to proving via stats how well you're doing.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry - but you taking 5 villages isn't comparable at all to taking 330+ villages.

Keeping working on your points... maybe one day they will be sharp.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think were still waiting for this "Trouble" to happen - and unlike you - we have good stats to back up our wars. We didn't get owned by NMS and they run for cover under an NAP. Why dont you go hug yourself out for a while and come back talking when you start fighting like real tribes do...

No such NAP exists.

Maybe RUM! is going to start hugging CB coalition of tribes? Or is that just because you have shared forums with them? Hug Hug Hug!

We do not share a forum with CB.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm sorry - but you taking 5 villages isn't comparable at all to taking 330+ villages.

Keeping working on your points... maybe one day they will be sharp.

You missed Thorin's point completely. His point was that he can make any kind of stats show whatever he wants.

DeletedUser

hmmmm thats interesting i didnt know we had shared forums with anyone :icon_confused: but im sure you wouldnt mind showing us a screenie... if you had one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Of course we share forums with NMS. How else would Laz be able to pour secret compliments us on a regular basis?

In fact he called me a "Dapper fellow" just the other day and it's made me so proud I had to go and noble as many barbarians as I could get my hands one. So I could be puttin' on the Ritz for him.

DeletedUser247

As Laz would say, we have proof, we just dont want to show you ;), or do we?

Thorin, all/most of RUM launched nukes on mcastillo. Am I right to say that the only one NMS player(mcastillo) launched on RUM? It is one thing to take villages when one tribe is ganging up on one player, it is anothing thing to take villages when you, one player, is getting the full attention of one tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually only a few RUM launched on Mcastillo who in turn launched on inactive players who were being sat. Sitting always reduces efficiency especially when dealing with large accounts.

DeletedUser247

You cant cry inactivity if you have the sit. That is the sitter's fault for not checking in on the account more. And over half of mcastillo's nobles against RUM were active players.

DeletedUser

LOL RUM!

Whatever makes you feel better about hugging it up with CB who are getting destroyed. Good choice - I love how RUM! is now coming to defense of their hugging CB tribe.

Enjoy your cuddly new friends - they won't be around too much longer.

And sorry - about his point about making stats show whatever you want... I guess that was the same when you guys started showing how a few of our members in the past nobled "Barbarians"... is that another good example of RUM! using stats to show whatever they want if they search for it closely enough?

I think this is called... "The Pot calling the Kettle Black"... now, as for the actual stats - I think they do show a pretty significant case of us doing some significant damage against CB... I'm not sure how else I could twist those stats to do much else... thoughts?

Btw... how is RUM!'s mini-fight with a 5 million point tribe going? I hope they aren't causing you too much difficulty :p

Bastille.

DeletedUser

well the most obvious question is what do we stand to gain from hugging cb and thats nothing

as for 5 mill point tribes what one, everyone has their own side projects going on :p nobling from a 5 mill tribe does not an organized op make.

and as for barbarians 2k barbs are 2k barbs yeah you may need to take a few along the way but not that many :p

DeletedUser

Yaarrgghh... I hate to say it...

But you do make a lot of sense when you speak.

Well said,

Bastille

DeletedUser

It's out of order, something is updating oddly for me. . . but anyway.

I'm not crying inactivity. I'm making the point that a sit on a large account is necessarily more difficult. Regardless it's very difficult to argue that Mcastillo did anything really noteworthy. He may have come out ahead on this. He survived successfully with the help of significant support and took a few villages, likely because he didn't have to pay much attention to his defense. You really need to stop desperately kissing up to NMS/Mcastillo. It almost sounds like you're the one hugging them. Or maybe it's just misplaced hero worship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're doing really well Bastille. You've taken a whole bunch of isolated villages in K38.
Hell the stats are against us, but we had so many villages within your territory. Most of which you will find are ex-WASP players. So that's totally expected.

Just chill out man. I really can't see anyone accusing you that you're doing a bad job. Damn, I'm an enemy and I'm saying you're doing alright.

And as for a shared forum with RUM!!... I think that'd be too a dangerous venture :icon_eek: