Best/Worst Of 2010

DeletedUser59451

I think its allowed to push smaller accounts but not bigger accounts. Therefore, both of you are right :p ...

As for Pure: You were very excited when you took acid's account. You were flying with excitement of all those nukes you had to send but once we started backfire , you lost the will to play the game. It might be due to our cats and nukes or it might be due to the bad timing you thought of not playing but I don't find it a coincidence as a lot of BD players claim that it wasn't due to our nukes and cats but due to bad timing as this excuse is getting too old. Don't you agree? Come up with a new one... I've seen many giving similar excuses. Winning a war without randomly wasting nobles is smarter and I think you didn't know about it till now. I have no complaints against Raven or any accounts he sat coz he loves incomming unlike 99% of the BD players who likes to go whine in the corner and come up in the PnP with all the might saying " We could've won but we're all bored to lift our fingers to win" .

As for you stating about skills, I will say it again that TW is no hard thing to learn and by now almost everyone in W30 knows how to snipe a 200ms noble trains or send a train, "Its just clicking buttons!". The only difference that makes is your gameplay and your thinking capacity. DN wouldn't have been dead as you guys got numbers and if you had the guts, you could've revived it but you all were so amazed with Bd's power that you chose to side with them against us and terribly smacked to humility yet have the courage to speak of how good you guys are.

Pure, don't want to be rude here but a person should know when to stop arguing and don't be like Gicusan. I thought you were different than him.

I don't know where you were during the DN/BD war, but you know very little about it. We had the numbers yes, then we lost a hell of alot of those numbers quickly due to a chain reaction of inactivity, one then another etc.. You would be surprised how many people in w30 can not just "click buttons"..lol though i agree more and more people are sending faster trains, sniping not as much but the skill is easily learned. When we talk about how good we were, its not all talk about the skill, its more of how close we were as we were one of the tightest groups since the start of the world, the low member count, close bonds, that is what I remember it for as do alot of others..

And why the hell do you keep saying I am making excuses about your cats making me want to leave. I have said multiple times that it WAS! It was also that I had no emotional attachment to the account so I didn't mind so much to see it rot and free me from the tw addiction. And I have also said to Shipley that the CATS are a great idea to demoralize a player if you can send enough of them, I just don't like the tactic personally..

Michael Wittman

i also cant get attached to an account that is not mine. i dont blame you, i would not have had fun with it either. maybe short term, but i would lose interest. i have never played an account but my own.

DeletedUser

Oh no, it's the...

animated_siren.gif
TOPIC POLICE
animated_siren.gif

DeletedUser71844

Pure, you are a God among TW players.

If you do reform Tardis, send me an invite...

Then set me as a sitter :p

DeletedUser70594

Pure, you are a God among TW players.

If you do reform Tardis, send me an invite...

Then set me as a sitter :p

Then why he could not keep the tribe alive? TARDIS was a Good tribe and it was poor for joining The enemy after 2 waves!!

DeletedUser59451

Oh no, it's the...

animated_siren.gif
TOPIC POLICE
animated_siren.gif

All of this debating is stemming from an opinion formed from the OP of this thread, some of it is off topic but some is topical I think..
i also cant get attached to an account that is not mine. i dont blame you, i would not have had fun with it either. maybe short term, but i would lose interest. i have never played an account but my own.
My return was always going to be short term, acid's account was 70% offensive and capped out for a month, I saw it as an opportunity to have a bit of fun :)

And ChamichA, remind me not to bother try and revive a disheartened tribe ever again if I am known for being the crappy duke who disbanded them... I had the duke privs yes, but everything that happened in the two weeks between reforming and disbanding was done on a skype chat based on majority votes, same as TARDIS was ran throughout its days..

DeletedUser

You you want players to say that they don't have the skill they use to?? That makes no sense.. I can snipe <200ms trains, send them, stack, dodge like the rest of the BD players who left, and I can spend all day on tw if I have to, that covers alot of the aspects of the defined term "skill"(if anyone wants to add more to the criteria please do..) but nobody is going to say that they can't do it anymore, it comes down to effort and determination. I apologize I chose this certain time to leave tw(both times :icon_redface:) as it did nothing for my reputation but then again I got to the point in not caring about my reputation as I don't intend to play w30 again, only keep up with the politics.. As a tribe, you are right about BD not being as strong, but you can not say their skill level has fallen from good to average, that is just using silly logic..

You guys did cat the hell out of the acidangel account, congratz to you on that. By doing that you are just proving to everybody that late game requires less skill, and that power in numbers works. Not complaining as you did the job you set out to do, to take me off the account, well done.. I think?

Skill is an interesting debate. Is sending .20 ms trains really a skill or is it just using the right tools ? Stacking, dodging is more a mather of judgement than being a skill in my opinion. Being online all day is silly and definitely not a skill...

When you use scripts and tools, are you automatically more skilled than someone that does not ? If so, I'm truly the biggest noob ever since I almost use nothing.

p.s. Pure I sniped your 40 ms trains and you promised me a 20 ms one. Please get an account and send one.

cececole

Personally I don't think anyone can run down Pure or raven or the last few of the council left holding the bag who disbanded DN/TARDIS without being on the inside (and I wasn't). Only they can know how rampant the inactivity was or how many players had quit W30. Just because they were the last loyal ones left standing in the mess doesn't mean they are the ones that either created the mess or are responsible to stick around forever with crap. TW is supposed to be a game. TW is supposed to be fun. I don't expect that defined that DN at the end.

DeletedUser

Skill is an interesting debate. Is sending .20 ms trains really a skill or is it just using the right tools ? Stacking, dodging is more a mather of judgement than being a skill in my opinion. Being online all day is silly and definitely not a skill...

When you use scripts and tools, are you automatically more skilled than someone that does not ? If so, I'm truly the biggest noob ever since I almost use nothing.

p.s. Pure I sniped your 40 ms trains and you promised me a 20 ms one. Please get an account and send one.

You should have reported him for an illegal train :lol:

LOL...on a more serious note, I'd love to see the internet connection that allows for 20 or even 40 ms trains. Would be a sight to see me thinks. Not saying I don't *necessarily* believe it...I just want to see it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So if it was never ryansdad on the account since I came back, then you were bareface lying to me..

Oh Noez! A bare-faced lie! You mean the leader of a tribe you were enemies of and fighting wasn't telling you exactly who was sitting which accounts and who was inactive?!?! Get a grip man, no leader with half a brain cell would do that!

Here is you trying to coax me to join you guys with your plan to reincarnate tardis inside RAM...

[spoil]but before i go any further would you be interested?
[23/04/2010 17:04:17] Pure(Acidangel): but il see what the story is
[23/04/2010 17:04:29] Cshipley: cos you still enemy right now lol
[23/04/2010 17:04:35] Pure(Acidangel): atm im about 5% yes - 95 no..
[23/04/2010 17:04:39] Pure(Acidangel): tbh with you
[23/04/2010 17:04:44] Pure(Acidangel): Im not gona lead you on[/spoil]

I'm confused Pure, where exactly in this conversation does it show me pleading with you repeatedly to join RAM? In fact the only thing I say in this whole spoiler is reminding you that you are an enemy. I never denied I offered my active former allies a chance to apply, Im nice like that. The point you made that I didnt like was I supposedly "repeatedly pleaded" for you to join RAM, which you still havent proven.

and again...

[spoil]you are the only guy i spoke to who openly shuns the tribe he was in for a long time for a new tribe of former enemies
[27/04/2010 00:19:32] Pure(Acidangel): I do not shun tardis
[27/04/2010 00:19:43] Pure(Acidangel): I put everything into that tribe
[27/04/2010 00:20:01] Cshipley: i spoke to many guys, you are the only one who openly chooses bd over tardis
[27/04/2010 00:20:02] Pure(Acidangel): But it is in the past and I don't see it rising again
[27/04/2010 00:20:10] Pure(Acidangel): there is no tardis anymore
[27/04/2010 00:20:26] Pure(Acidangel): I don't like to live in a fantasy world where i think we are going to rise from the ashes..
[27/04/2010 00:20:39] Cshipley: and if it did?[/spoil]

In this conversation I see me saying that you chose BD over TARDIS, which after 2 operations was exactly the case as you joined the enemy. Again I fail to see how posting this conversation proves that I "repeatedly pleaded" for you to join RAM. They are interesting conversations, they seem to show you talking more than me and perhaps more interesting is neither prove the point we are discussing.

Disclaimer: I do NOT edit skype logs in any way ever, what is seen is directly copy+pasted.
Because there is nothing to edit LOL!

DeletedUser59451

Oh Noez! A bare-faced lie! You mean the leader of a tribe you were enemies of and fighting wasn't telling you exactly who was sitting which accounts and who was inactive?!?! Get a grip man, no leader with half a brain cell would do that!

I'm confused Pure, where exactly in this conversation does it show me pleading with you repeatedly to join RAM? In fact the only thing I say in this whole spoiler is reminding you that you are an enemy. I never denied I offered my active former allies a chance to apply, Im nice like that. The point you made that I didnt like was I supposedly "repeatedly pleaded" for you to join RAM, which you still havent proven.

In this conversation I see me saying that you chose BD over TARDIS, which after 2 operations was exactly the case as you joined the enemy. Again I fail to see how posting this conversation proves that I "repeatedly pleaded" for you to join RAM. They are interesting conversations, they seem to show you talking more than me and perhaps more interesting is neither prove the point we are discussing.

Because there is nothing to edit LOL!
In actual fact, before joining BD when I was chatting to gicusan he never once lied to me about anything, only ommitted info that I shouldn't know obviously.. But getting to know him personally was one of the reasons of joining. Yes you were allies, but that was an alliance that Sam and Grummit had formed with you, I hadn't talked to you that much before all this happened..

And maybe pleading is the wrong word to use, but you definitely tried your best to get me in, you lied to me saying grummit was 100% in on the idea when I had a convo open with him at the same time saying he has barely talked to you and confirmed nothing. I will admit it could have been fun to play with your guys for a while either, but the fact is that I would probably still have quit tw by this stage anyway so its probably better for you that I didn't join..

You should have reported him for an illegal train :lol:

LOL...on a more serious note, I'd love to see the internet connection that allows for 20 or even 40 ms trains. Would be a sight to see me thinks. Not saying I don't *necessarily* believe it...I just want to see it :icon_cool:
I think he means 400ms and 200ms trains, I don't (and can't) send illegal trains..

DeletedUser

You continue to stray off topic, who mentioned Gicusan? What has that got to do with anything?

The reason we are having this discussion is because after RAM smashed your villages and your will to peices, you have inherited the arrogance and ignorant traits of BD and cant find it inside you to give credit where its due. Instead you come out here and claim I repeatedly pleaded for you to join and thats is where I stepped in. Now after talking about everything else in the war you reply with:

And maybe pleading is the wrong word to use, but you definitely tried your best to get me in,

... meaning the whole argument is over and you were wrong. Although as for trying my best to get you in, we discussed together the direction of the DN players after the disbandment. You chose to bend over for BD, it said a lot about your character and I left it there. I assure you that was not my best perseverence, and fortunately I was right to drop it, because you have shown that you certainly dont have what it takes to last in this world. Keep telling yourself RAM suck, whatever helps you sleep at night. We will keep laughing about the irony of your comments as we take your villages and noble your "superior" tribe.

DeletedUser59451

The reason I brought gic into it was because of this:
Gic was straight up honest with me ever since I started to talk to him. Yes he is a dick to people he doesn't like, but a gentleman to people he knows and it was because of him that the best of TARDIS(Raven..) went to BD:icon_wink:

As for leaving it there, not by a long shot dude.. You tried to get grummit to pretend that he was interested in playing with you so that the rest of the ex-tardis players would flock to you because of him and when I asked him what the story was he replied with:

[spoil][27/04/2010 01:06:53] Pure(Acidangel): and last I heard, he was not joining you in your tardis reunion either, so I am not the only one against the idea
[01:06:10] Cshipley: im speaking to grum now and i beg to differ
[27/04/2010 01:07:00] Pure(Acidangel): whats happening in your convo? :p
[27/04/2010 01:07:49] Grummit: [7:44:26 PM] Cshipley: i wanna bring back tardis!!
[7:44:32 PM] Cshipley: play along!
[7:45:09 PM] Grummit: sorry that i'm not
[7:45:23 PM] Grummit: people have been asking the past few days
[7:45:32 PM] Grummit: but we haven't talked
[7:46:26 PM] Cshipley: i have turned some heads mate[/spoil]

you have inherited the arrogance and ignorant traits of BD and cant find it inside you to give credit where its due..
I am pretty sure I have complimented you guys on the transformation you guys have done from T-W-C to RAM, you and KarmaX have done a great job. But that doesn't change that a couple of months ago, T-W-C were a pretty poor tribe and that is the reason that good players like grum, acid, faceminewrath did not want to play with you. But you are a changed tribe today i agree.

because you have shown that you certainly dont have what it takes to last in this world.
You are right, what it takes to last in this world is PATIENCE and I don't have any:lol:

DeletedUser

The reason I brought gic into it was because of this:
Gic was straight up honest with me ever since I started to talk to him. Yes he is a dick to people he doesn't like, but a gentleman to people he knows and it was because of him that the best of TARDIS(Raven..) went to BD:icon_wink: :

The best of TARDIS :lol:, I will say no more.

As for leaving it there, not by a long shot dude.. You tried to get grummit to pretend that he was interested in playing with you so that the rest of the ex-tardis players would flock to you because of him and when I asked him what the story was he replied with:

[spoil][27/04/2010 01:06:53] Pure(Acidangel): and last I heard, he was not joining you in your tardis reunion either, so I am not the only one against the idea
[01:06:10] Cshipley: im speaking to grum now and i beg to differ
[27/04/2010 01:07:00] Pure(Acidangel): whats happening in your convo? :p
[27/04/2010 01:07:49] Grummit: [7:44:26 PM] Cshipley: i wanna bring back tardis!!
[7:44:32 PM] Cshipley: play along!
[7:45:09 PM] Grummit: sorry that i'm not
[7:45:23 PM] Grummit: people have been asking the past few days
[7:45:32 PM] Grummit: but we haven't talked
[7:46:26 PM] Cshipley: i have turned some heads mate[/spoil]

I'm still waiting for you to show skype conversations that show me repeatedly trying to recruit you. The reformation of TARDIS is not the issue here, stop dodging the point.

I am pretty sure I have complimented you guys on the transformation you guys have done from T-W-C to RAM, you and KarmaX have done a great job. But that doesn't change that a couple of months ago, T-W-C were a pretty poor tribe and that is the reason that good players like grum, acid, faceminewrath did not want to play with you. But you are a changed tribe today i agree.

That's a thinly veiled compliment, but absolute BS at the same time. T-W-C were not a "pretty poor tribe", T-W-C had everyone surrounding them throwing nukes at them, fighting all of them and defeated all of them! I am yet to see a single tribe on this world fight on all front at the same time and win except for T-W-C. I think you have spent too much time with the quitters in BD because you are spouting the same crap they do.

You are right, what it takes to last in this world is PATIENCE and I don't have any:lol:
The word you were looking for was, BALLS. Whether it was 2 ops vs BD, or one op from RAM, it takes next to nothing to break you, the weak-willed simply wouldn't fit in well within RAM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59451

the weak-willed simply wouldn't fit in well within RAM.
RyansDad Joined 01st April 2010 - 01:00 4,635,887
Ha whatever..

The Reformation of TARDIS IS the point, that is how you were trying to recruit me.. You can't take a compliment so there is no point in trying to give you one..

DeletedUser

the mods gonna have the last word in this thread soon :( come on a decent threads getting murdered take it on skype or like make a thread about it so its on topic please?

DeletedUser70594

All of this debating is stemming from an opinion formed from the OP of this thread, some of it is off topic but some is topical I think..
My return was always going to be short term, acid's account was 70% offensive and capped out for a month, I saw it as an opportunity to have a bit of fun :)

And ChamichA, remind me not to bother try and revive a disheartened tribe ever again if I am known for being the crappy duke who disbanded them... I had the duke privs yes, but everything that happened in the two weeks between reforming and disbanding was done on a skype chat based on majority votes, same as TARDIS was ran throughout its days..

Yea i have nothing against you mate ... TARDIS was our ally, we were Broths and i was very sorry to see how it has gone ... It was very hard Hit for DECIDE believe me ... But we survive and you could too ... as you had Us ... anyway its a Past ...

And On Topic Now ... I thought TArdis was the Best tribe of w30 but now i can realise that DECIDE is The Best tribe of the w30 :)

The Best duke for now - Cececole

The Best Tribe for now - DECIDE

The Best defender of w30 for Now - S.Sgt.Cat

The Best attacker of w30 for Now - r2d3

The Best ally for ever DECIDE,Hammer,Tardis

The Best world of the worlds - world 30 :)

cheers

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Best Duke Right Now: Cececole

Decide is still kicking. As much as i tout Phoenx ability, Decide has had fewer members, more gang per bang, quite possibly some much tougher opponents closer to hand. Cece gets the credit for keeping that ship afloat. Cant forget to mention cham, as he is also the firestarter over there....

Best Duke Overall: Karma/Shipley

As much as it pains me to say, overall these two little snugbugs have setup their run for world domination. Few months ago, this would have been BD hands down, but this juggernaut has come out the south after having a few quiet "wars" and such, and has solidified the majority of the southern hemisphere. While one high and mighty may scoff at their methods to achieve their goals, one cannot doubt their results. Touche, you little buggers!!!

Worst Duke Right Now: Current The Dukes

Has been for a while. This isnt just right now, right now.. but a few weeks and months ago.... Their continued arrogance, disdain for others, and hypocritical forum trolling, (mostly former players with no accounts. Shout-out to Atraues!!) has led to their same said treatment of allies/naps. Look where it got them.

Questionable recruitments, questionable actions behind the scenes in "potential" allied tribes... They have it all snowballing for a grand finish. Can they retrieve their former glory of the first year or so in w30??

Worst Duke Overall: No Comment.

Best Tribe Right Now: Berserk Hounds

Slowly built their strength, battle tested their new recruits, quietly fought their enemies to put some of their leadership in the tops for ODA... and then set a new standard for declaration. Followed by a decent planned op, (inactive or not, still impressive) they are the tribe to beat right now. Kudos guys, i always been a secret fan of BH. :icon_wink:

Best Tribe Overall: Ram

Again, i really hate to say it. BH might be the better of the two tribes straight up, but Ram is backed by Drift and a few other "secret" sources. Ram has really situated itself to be in position for the long haul, and has done so in the face of BD/Phoenx pnp wrath. :icon_razz: With the acquirement of karma Post The Banning, Ram has positioned itself wisely.... But only the future can tell. :icon_twisted:

Worst Tribe Right Now: Host of Inactive tribes that are not amounting to much but inactive eating. You know who you are.

Worst Tribe Overall: Smurfs, [CRY], MF

These are the little "crud between the toes" tribes that drive me nuts. Q. How do they last so long? A. We dont have half price nobles yet!! :icon_idea:

But really, how long can you sit there and play sim city without making an impact on the larger world? (smurfs few took a swing or two at Phoenx during BD war, props on that!)

Best Ally Right Now: Dont have any, and not sure of the hidden alliances. :p

Best Ally Overall: same as above

Worst Ally Right Now:

Worst Ally Overall:

Best Pnp'Er Right Now: Crispycargo, Reaper, Theshearjoy, masterquinn

maybe not the best content(tsj) , but always worth reading. MQ's declaration was quite good, and well thought out. Reaper and crispy have been debating lately, (not necessarily with each other) but presentable arguments have been displayed by both of them.

R2D3

This guy is awesome. I dont care what anyone says, stay in character. i love reading your posts, and your humor is always there. That is a Main Directive, Robot capishe?

Worst Pnp'Er Right Now: Gicusan, Jubal, Spleen, TPP

From bad to worse. Several of these pushed atraues from the forums, (another one that was always a good read) and have not much to offer aside their grievances at being slighted as less than godly.

Favorite Tribe: BH, Decide

Both are good choices for different reasons....

Artoo and Cham are the backbones to any good tribe...

Most hated Tribe: THE

Obvious reasons. I see no need to pursue them to the north to hard, as they will fold to BH before i even get established there. Wouldnt take so long, if we had half price nobles. :icon_idea:

Ms. Temptress, i would love to accept your application to join phoenx after THE folds... :icon_redface:

Best War: Phoenx Vs BD/THE, Ram Vs BD,

was really two separate wars, we didnt interact too much until later on, when kd 65 folded like an accordion. But BD/THE made the largest launching of nukes yet, and Phoenx repelled them. Ram showed the world the evil of having all their cat nukes with 650 rams. was it that high?

BD had a select few that put up quite the fight, but overall they folded as rapidly as DN did. BH/THE war is the next one that is ongoing, can it top the BD Fiasco???

Worst War: Legion vs B

Just lame. that is it. Pure lame. :p

Took a while, was hoping for more responses. I miss Minc n Boo... he used to stat it all up for us. :p Those are mine, read em and weep... Still cant believe i picked Ram for anything... :icon_redface:

Let the flaming begin!

Pajuno Out!

DeletedUser

nice overview no flaming to tired :( (its late/early not tired of the game)