Influential players of world 20

DeletedUser

In the south, in my opinion..the influential tribe is H-Bomb- I think we controlled more continents than any tribe..

H-Bomb and Emc2 took control more continents than Hulk.. players at that time in the south were strong, jhill94, damm4ever, julius,najj canmauler..

Lol, but the world consiperd against us everyone declared war on us or...lol I remember Maxxjd declared war on everyone..:)

Just my opinion of course..

Have to agree with this one and miss the good ol days and all those great members of H-Bomb and Emc2 Now i am all alone in in those southern K's surrounded by sparta and awaiting my death but will fight till the end.... Hello rim here I come...lol

adnanzzz

Hey long time no hear my friend...Your with the group of jhill94 who took over the k94-k95 fronts...You guys coordinated attacks on assasination..Hehehehhe...:icon_biggrin:

Yes those were the good times. I remember being on the frontline in a war with some tribe that dominated K96... they had even dedicated a thread how they would take me out fast. At one point I had over 1000 incomings but they still failed to take one single village. We took half of K96 in no time. Then most of us got bored and quit. Good times indeed.

rich26ca

i say screw you air... not all of us were noobs... ;)

but you are right this thread is hilarious have to completely agree there...

its cause its all perception i was in the core/north so guys like air, loon, generalBD rune, ata, runi were all close and influenced me where guys in south are almost completly unknown other then a few stats and PnP talk.

@dorin - look at it like this (hypothetical)

bad players
ok players
decent players
good players
advance players
elite players

If a bad player looks at a decent player with never knowing an elite player that is what you would consider elite. where others would look and say no he/she was average at best.

DeletedUser

lol.. yeah, on W20

I know your Facebook :icon_redface:

__

On topic - Hefty was end of story there is no denying it .
Guyver was a big influence in PNP and the south .
Wizzy was just there with the rep and the skills .
I was because I brang sexy back :icon_wink:

-sere

DeletedUser

bad players
ok players
decent players
good players
advance players
elite players

elite players quit the world after 5 months or less. They usually get bored.

Btw, you forgot a type that will split all category in 2 sides :"lazzy" is the key :D

DeletedUser

I was prob the lazyest player I didnt do anything accept stare at 400000 in my warehouses all the time and attack idiots who dare to be near me :|

-sere

DeletedUser

bad players
ok players
decent players
good players
advance players
elite players

If a bad player looks at a decent player with never knowing an elite player that is what you would consider elite. where others would look and say no he/she was average at best.

That's a very good point and I completely agree.

DeletedUser

That's a very good point and I completely agree.

That happens all the time. Just look at the silly "Hall of Fame" and "The Greatest TW Player ever" threads. You can tell who is clueless because they say, "Well, gee, I don't know any of those people, but I think so-and-so was the greatest because he was a good friend and tribe mate, so what if he was ranked #1000th and got rimmed a few times by other people". The Hall of Fame one is just the same. You can't be great if your success can't translate to other worlds. In at least one world someone plays they can end up lucking into a good spot, riding the right coattails, keeping out of good players ways until they quit, etc., etc. Great players will win against 99% of the other players no matter what position they are in. For the most part, anyway. There are always gangbangs by noob tribes which can't always be accounted for. Nothing worse then a mass recruited tribe of noobs early on. They listen to a psychotic dictator who only half knows the game, but is usually greedy for his own power and sends them on suicide runs against good players who laughed his mass recruiting attempts off.

penguinbasher

Most influential players of all time eh... I'd certainly say Harry reigned strong down in the south, especially in old SEL territory, I dare say, BSM and it's remnants, would of stuck a tiny bit longer, if Harry had still been playing also.

Oh hai everyone.

DeletedUser

That happens all the time. Just look at the silly "Hall of Fame" and "The Greatest TW Player ever" threads. You can tell who is clueless because they say, "Well, gee, I don't know any of those people, but I think so-and-so was the greatest because he was a good friend and tribe mate, so what if he was ranked #1000th and got rimmed a few times by other people". The Hall of Fame one is just the same. You can't be great if your success can't translate to other worlds. In at least one world someone plays they can end up lucking into a good spot, riding the right coattails, keeping out of good players ways until they quit, etc., etc. Great players will win against 99% of the other players no matter what position they are in. For the most part, anyway. There are always gangbangs by noob tribes which can't always be accounted for. Nothing worse then a mass recruited tribe of noobs early on. They listen to a psychotic dictator who only half knows the game, but is usually greedy for his own power and sends them on suicide runs against good players who laughed his mass recruiting attempts off.

Hear hear!

rich26ca

[spoil]
[/spoil]

agreed... complete

DeletedUser

sorry mate i heard or seen you a few times... you play world 4 or 8?

don't think i knew you from this world....

im suprised you didnt know him from this world. he did some crazy shit. holding off an entire tribe. in the early part of this world.

DeletedUser

im suprised you didnt know him from this world. he did some crazy shit. holding off an entire tribe. in the early part of this world.

No way? Crim did something other than spam and never getting that village he was suppose to get in k35?:icon_razz:

rich26ca

well being someone that has fought along and in that k... its not an easy task... even i only managed 10 caps in k34/35 hardest villages i've taken save a few you weren't looking at air ;)

DeletedUser

Most influential players of all time eh... I'd certainly say Harry reigned strong down in the south, especially in old SEL territory, I dare say, BSM and it's remnants, would of stuck a tiny bit longer, if Harry had still been playing also.

Oh hai everyone.

You had better put me in there, after all of you noobs I taught subsecond trains and the rest of the game to lol