w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

lightgod44

For some weird reason it looks like if tde and mask merged together and we made the colors black and white it could almost be a yin and yang :p

DeletedUser78112

i like the way ??? and NOB!! are more less the same colours ironic eh? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ye, noticed, his stalking us, even changed the colour after ur 'irony comment.

wouldn't mind if he gave u pink or purple, was just hard to see my improvement on that badly contrasted jin jang.^^

scarlet ash

1 question here whoever looks at these maps. What time period do you want the Noble maps to be over? 1 day, 3 days or 7 days?

scarlet ash

okay, well it's been kept at 7 days and the families have been updated

DeletedUser

What is the basis for calculation of the fastest nobling map? Is it just based on total numbers of ennoblements since the world started, or is there some element that takes into size comparative growth?

ie, if a 10 villa player grows to 20 villas in 2 days, does he out-score a 200 villa player who takes 20 villas in the same period?

DeletedUser

It's the number of villages you've nobled / the days from your first ennoblement to your last.
^^

So if a small player somehow nobled 2 villages a day 3 days in a row for their first 6 ennoblements, they would be on the updating maps with 2 villages/day.

DeletedUser

yup, I did that...but then the maps were screwed up the day it was supposed to be there :icon_evil:

Btw, why don't TA and TDE just merge, they both family tribes :icon_eek: