2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seeing as he posts here when he is about :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW <3

Whenever you get on to see this , hope you had a great day :p

<3

DeletedUser

Well, no-one can say happy birthday if you don't tell anyone about it matt. Well matt(calmir this time), happy birthday mate!

DeletedUser

Seeing as he posts here when he is about :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW <3

Whenever you get on to see this , hope you had a great day :p

<3

Thank you Lis. <3

And I did have a great day, I half-froze, watched some movies and had a birthday cake with 4 candles. =P

And thanks to everyone else. It's nice to know you all love me. :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

Dam Happy Birthday Cal man I really need to keep a better eye out on the forums while waging unholy war.

Have a Foster on me.

King Matt II

Well, no-one can say happy birthday if you don't tell anyone about it matt. Well matt(calmir this time), happy birthday mate!

Pssh, everyone knows my birthday. It's in game, at the bottom of the forums, on Skype, etc. D:

And I forgot to say happy birthday in my other post so happy birthday Matt. :p

DeletedUser

By the way, did you ever get your Xbox online? D:

Me and Twigy went on mine for one night over a year ago, but that's it (for me, twigy has xbox live I think). After that I couldn't be bothered. In our drunkenness we created the best name ever though; Wandering Cow.

King Matt II

Duh, I know that, I was probably the first one to add you. :p But you said you were getting live and never did. D:

King Matt II

But but, hearing my British accent all the time didn't capture your interest? D:

DeletedUser51929

Happy Birthday every one in this topic including my self, be it late or not late have a great day XD