For the fun of it: PWC/{E} Vs INSO

DeletedUser

I am pleased to announce that, in the interest of keeping world 13 interesting, as of 0:00 server time june 15th ~PWC~ and {E} are at war with the Inso family. (As with the previous declaration on Civ we use 0:00 for the sake of pulling stats).

I cannot possibly address all the random arguments that people will think up so we will have to go a little more case by case. However we will provide some basic reasoning.

[spoil]Haha! I bet you thought you'd see a long list of all the grievances both real and imagined! But noooo. We are actually declaring to bring a little zing back to this world. We have all these warrior chaps and chapesses(?) (in both Inso and PWC/E) sitting around munching barbs so this is definitely a more interesting thing for them to be doing :)[/spoil]

And now some very basic stats and a map to give you an idea of whats what.

[spoil]
mapme.jpg
[/spoil]

Just a fun fact, Inso and PWC/{E} share a massive approximately 7 continent border and two (and a half :p) continents that are completely mixed together which should make for some good action.

The Inso family, aka, the puffed up purple pidgeons of the, umm, west (word for west that starts with a p?) have:
  • 69 members
  • 83239 Villages
  • Owns 26.13% of the world

PWC and {E}, aka, something have.
  • 115 members
  • 79405 Villages
  • Owns 24.93% of the world

So with that we wish everyone on both sides good luck, this should be one of the largest battles in w13 history so lets make it a good one :icon_razz:

pokerface1712

Let´s....

Great news! :icon_twisted:

This will bring back the fun to World 13 that we all missed so much in the past months!

Good luck everyone, may the best team win the championship!

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

That'll definetely fill my schedule up for summer :icon_biggrin:

Fefalas

lol sergeant u already said that before if im correct :p

good luck all ;) but please dont make any attacks land when theres a good soccermatch going on! ;O

DeletedUser

And I thought that this was going to be a boring summer...

Corranhorn

oh look what a surprise... a declaration... honest we didnt see through all your BS! This is so unexpected. We better all quit now!

On a less sarcastic note. Posted elsewhere that I expect you to get short term gains in areas we not really worried about defending much as it not strategically worth it coupled with the fact you been planning this for a very long time.

Have fun in the war, and dont expect to win by recruitment.

DeletedUser

anyone taking odds here? i say the go down faster than [R] did...

edit: your also 17.5 hours late with your declarartion and you long ago lost the element of suprise...all in all i have to give your declaration a FAIL.

Corranhorn

I expect PWC to be about for some time, they got some good players amoungst those that are hiding in the mass size of the tribe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

only ex CVI player are good and should be watched
the others!!!

Corranhorn

Well i guess INSO should be prepared then!

Good to know that PWC word isnt worth a thing, all the denials you done over the past week, and who comes out being correct (about everything) is certainly not PWC members.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sorry LB i can't even give you an A for effort major fail...but you can try again...

woah, when did you become so opinionated all of a sudden?

I would'nt say anyone is surprised, but of cource, that is why the first 5 words of the title are for the fun of it, lol.

Fefalas

nice i love sarcasm Corran :) but what is your point? that you were right?
well DUH... ofcourse i and many PWC members knew it from the start.. but you really thought that after the spy accident and ur little comments we would say.. oh geez Corranhorn, in all your wisdom you found out our plan :O we wont deny it and just delete our accounts.
its common sense to deny it now isnt it ? its abit weird to say, ye ur right we will declare on you in about 10 days.

for shrek... your flamefest is fun. LB told you why we took 00:00 as time, but feel free to throw away the 17,5 hours which you counted so well from the stats ;)
the element of suprise, ye well thats too bad but i really cant be bothered about that. its actually good to see that even while the suprise is gone we still dare to declare. idk why it would make it fail..

anyway it isnt a Declaration-competition, otherwise we would have added cute pictures and fireworks to it... just for shrek :)

DeletedUser

woah, when did you become so opinionated all of a sudden?

I would'nt say anyone is surprised, but of cource, that is why the first 5 words of the title are for the fun of it, lol.
where have you been for the past 2.5 years..i have always been opinionated...nothings changed there...i just expect a heck of a lot better declaration from PWC is all..frankly this is a major disappointment to w13...

DeletedUser

nice i love sarcasm Corran :) but what is your point? that you were right?
well DUH... ofcourse i and many PWC members knew it from the start.. but you really thought that after the spy accident and ur little comments we would say.. oh geez Corranhorn, in all your wisdom you found out our plan :O we wont deny it and just delete our accounts.
its common sense to deny it now isnt it ? its abit weird to say, ye ur right we will declare on you in about 10 days.

for shrek... your flamefest is fun. LB told you why we took 00:00 as time, but feel free to throw away the 17,5 hours which you counted so well from the stats ;)
the element of suprise, ye well thats too bad but i really cant be bothered about that. its actually good to see that even while the suprise is gone we still dare to declare. idk why it would make it fail..

anyway it isnt a Declaration-competition, otherwise we would have added cute pictures and fireworks to it... just for shrek :)

it fails for a simple reason...theres nothing to make it stand out from the everyday convos on here a declaration of war should scream "look at me" and this one seems to want to limp back to the writes notepad...