Making the world a safer place...

DeletedUser

blah blah blah

Man now this is funny. I have to give it to you Terminus you have to be the stupidest person i have ever played against. You and your tribe lost over 100ish villages and only regained about 15 to a tribe of only 10 actives maybe a few more. So please dont try to flame me when you think im gone because i always have eyes still here watching you and this world. In other words grow up and get over yourself and stop thinking that you made BORED! disband, it was my fault it disbanded as i hadnt put down stronger foundations and listened to my members as much as i should have i guess, but also the end to BORED! came through the form of my arrogance to FRST. So no you did not cause BORED!'s downfall like how you like to delude yourself that you did.

So in other words TE and the rest of W43 NUTS is a totally different tribe from BORED! due to the smaller member count which i actually do like, and yes i do hate families i know i know its astonishing :icon_eek:, along with lower member counts come higher skill per player and more loyalty. So let BORED! die already and stop trying to blame the past on those who decided to make a new tribe and to prosper in it.

P.S.: And yes Tech aka DJ brought me back to this addicting game :icon_sad:, but not as actively as i used to be. :lol:

Also on the FRST/WMD war. I lurves the families so i shall root for them. Nahh jk jk but from what i saw while sitting el chapo briefly(while he still bothered to play before he bitched out) they know the essentials to a war like sniping, timing support/nukes, and most of their trains were above average. Though harby boy is a complete noob at fakes. So you are in for a lot WMD good luck but i expect to see your downfall. As for MOAR! your just turtles waiting to be flipped on your backs and cleared.

So there you have it W43. I am always watching you! :icon_twisted:

MARIO

I only appear dumb to you because you are so self consumed your eyes glaze over when you read anything that remotley goes against what your thinking. You throw down "I like" about this and that in the world as if you were some sort of judge. Nobody cares what you think. I never said we beat youm, although we definatley contributed to your downfall. You lost alot, ALOT of nukes against us that were better served fighting FRST, but because of your arrogance and inability to get along with me, who gets along with everyone who even tries a teeny bit, along with many others, caused you to have yet ANOTHER enemy that could have been a freind. I calle dit early on that the world would turn on you and it did. You are just another child that thinks that their mastery of the mechanics of the game can overcome serious interpersonal shortcomings. I am not nearly the player you are as far as mechanics, running scripts etc etc. But I am infinatley better in inspirining loyalty, keeping the game fun and being a survivor. Having the biggest gun in your holster does not necessarily make you the most effective leader.

Facts are, myself and my tribe are still here, even if only as a minor power, and enjoying the game, whereas your tribe is now defucnt and so are you.

That, my wrench turning friend, is the truth. Now ignore everything I said above and posts some stats, maybe those stats will respawn you and Bored!... beat it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dorado, we found no resistance at all when nobling mjk2... heck, WMD sent more support to mjk2 then his "loyal" tribe members.. And he was your top member. So, if you can't support your top member, how can you support the little ones? And I am sure that when you get several thousand incommings from us you will expect your tribe to support you.. "operational effectiveness", I cannot say much about that, since you have manage to stay around.. ile give you that.. However, let's wait another month from now and discuss that "operational effectiveness" again .. :D

In my previous post, I stated that you should nit be backslapping each other or something like that, as mjk2 was bowing out and returned all support etc etc. He WAS surrounded by you and if we were to dump all defense into him, rather than retracting into a fortified area, it would not serve the tribe as a whole.

This isnt a peeing contest, it is a matter of tactics and strategy, you would love for us to expend our defense far out and leave us weakened, able to slice into a soft underbelly. Im far too long in the tooth to be reeled into that sort of thing.

Than you for jabbing at me without being a DB like others I could mention, lol...and sure, we can go over our operational effectiveness in a month. Ive heard statements like this ALOT. For MONTHS. :D

Random BTW... My ODA is higher than yours at 1/3 the size, so digest those stats :D...(leaves to go build lots of sp/sw/hc lol :p )

TE

DeletedUser

MOAR ! BORED! bashing? It makes LighT. of a FRSTy situation. Just AAAnother way of passing the time here...

DeletedUser

Why not posting some stats so people know how the war is going on :icon_twisted:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 132
Difference: 72

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 478,679
Side 2: 942,397
Difference: 463,718

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76,937
Side 2: 89,963
Difference: 13,026

chart

Seems like FRST need to regroup a little :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I love how proud WMD are after 14 days finally having a 24 hour stat in their favor. Need i remind you of the overall?

DeletedUser

Well you brought up that point about 80 times now?

Can you make a PnP point(serious 1) on that you as a tribe are losing grip on this war?....

Please quote where this has been said for me.

About the "godly" I am sure none in FRST used those words but I know that there are quit a few descriptions leading to such a term.

DeletedUser

Well you brought up that point about 80 times now?

Can you make a PnP point(serious 1) on that you as a tribe are losing grip on this war?....

About the "godly" I am sure none in FRST used those words but I know that there are quit a few descriptions leading to such a term.

I bring it up because its the most valid point, and apparently no matter how many times i say it, you still don't understand. Do you think every tribe who has won a war, anywhere, has had a constant 24 hour higher noble rate over the first 2 weeks? 14 days, WMD has finally got the lead on one of them, no excuses, but i know why they have done so, they have found an inactive, and well done to them, but ocne the inactive is dealt with, the stats will be back to normal.

DeletedUser

I bring it up because its the most valid point, and apparently no matter how many times i say it, you still don't understand. Do you think every tribe who has won a war, anywhere, has had a constant 24 hour higher noble rate over the first 2 weeks? 14 days, WMD has finally got the lead on one of them, no excuses, but i know why they have done so, they have found an inactive, and well done to them, but ocne the inactive is dealt with, the stats will be back to normal.

Allright then you explained it. But still you walk around my point.(or dont get it)

I am saying just like you FRST is winning this war up and till now. But at the moment the nobling stats are pretty much equal(last 2/3 days). And this is far from what FRST has said and what the public opinion about this war was when it started.

Finding an inactive in FRST aint hard.... you got like 12?

DeletedUser

Demaster, fix your credibility.

You make a claim about "godly" claims and then you can't back it up. :-(

Now you are looking to get all excited over 24 hour stats. Have your moment in the sun, but be realistic.

WMD have a couple of players with smart tactics and strategy, but the strategy is not sustainable in the long term and is bleeding the family. It's also fun to watch the 'sneaky' stuff that is being tried ... except its not so sneaky if people can see it, analyse it and counter it.

Did you want to post your honest assessment of how things are going overall and the trends you see? A chance to restore some credibility ... but also a risk that you will become the laughing stock of unbiased observers of w43. Your choice.

DeletedUser

Demaster.

Points dont win wars.

I would imagan one of the 12 you stated that were inactive includes myself.

Yet I am on more than most, there are more things to do than just worry about your points, just because members points or there OD does not go up for a for a week or two does not mean there inactive.

Unless you have there stats for the weeks proir to there lack of growth, how do you know there inactive?

Yes you can use it as a guide, but if you come out with statements saying there at least 12 inactive in Frst, your going to find yourself at some stage underesstemating someone which could cause you more pain when "Assumeing" stats without having "Facts"

DeletedUser

All right lets give it a more serious post then.

FRST is clearly in the lead at this point. (time taken is since FRST declared on WMD F. on the forums) Not much reaction coming from WMD F. in any Ops. Most of the conquers they do get are recaps showing that they aren't doing more then trying to hold the front lines.

So WMD F. there reaction to FRST there decleration and attacks is to stack the front lines and try to recap villages. (some rare counter-attacks but none large scale)

Good job FRST so far

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4
Players:

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 00:00:00 to 15/06/2010 20:43:24

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 42
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 1,166,291
Side 2: 350,747
Difference: 815,544

chart

AAA is getting about the same conquering numbers as FRST, but they are a lot smaller. Does this mean that FRST has inactivity or isn't fully focusing on this war? (Or WMD F. focuses there defence on FRST and not on AAA of course.)

Then I got to say good job AAA, clearly winning

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD2 WMD3 WMD4 WMD
Players:

Timeframe: 06/06/2010 00:00:00 to 15/06/2010 21:00:27

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 19
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 912,652
Side 2: 147,501
Difference: 765,151

chart

The Stats of the last 2/3 days. FRST number of conquers seems to be declining. WMD finally checked some things and found out FRST had some inactives on the frontlines which they could pick on explaining there rise in conquers.(Eviction Notice is the victim XD)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD2 WMD3 WMD4 WMD
Players:

Timeframe: 12/06/2010 00:00:00 to 15/06/2010 20:52:05

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 15
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 177,716
Side 2: 135,904
Difference: 41,812

chart

FRST and AAA are clearly winning this war. But at these speeds its going to take nearly forever to noble out all of WMD F.

But what will the other big tribes in this world do? And when will WMD run out of moral and defensive troops?

I am sure I can back up that FRST said they were clearly going to win this war. (I used godly because that was how the words came to me, a little bit like FRST is the best etc...)

The dark beast:

Where did I say points win wars?....

I never said you guys have 12 inactive as you can read I am making a guess. If I wrote down everyone with a lagg of growth in both points and OD in FRST I would come to 15/18

DeletedUser

Nice analize demaster

For us it is fairly simple

We are used to fight to the core. So we have our tacktics and procedures by now. (and they work ;) So far we just did clear our K's from WMD. As they never should have had the nerve to recruit there. So our guys are very motivated. WMD can stack what they want , but it is our area!

here you see a nice metaphore of how our men feel about WMD and the movivation of our men

[SPOIL]
American Automobile Association vs Waste Management of Degenerates

Dont these garbage men know all they have is junk? Even more so all of them near us have all cr*ped themselves.
GarbageTruck.jpg
[/SPOIL]

WMD did start a counter offensive on K77 (we where taking it silently)
That offensive is stalling.

We just did start.

We will move on. WMD will regret they did provoke us.

DeletedUser

I love how proud WMD are after 14 days finally having a 24 hour stat in their favor. Need i remind you of the overall?

Harb mate.. I love your posts and how you keep the forums alive but...

In the majority of worlds when one tribe declares on the other they have the upper hand (assuming they are any good). The ratio for and against should be at least 4-1 in their favour.

Then (assuming the tribe under attack are any good and not full of tribe huggers who leave at the first sign of a fight :icon_rolleyes:) the stats start to even themselves out after the first few weeks. Then the real war begins.

All WMD fam are proving is that they are not the pushovers you expected them to be. Surely this must be applauded rather than flamed by any level headed individual no matter their tribe or allegiance.

DeletedUser

Nice post Demaster. Kudos for that.

On the Eviction Notice thing, I've seen some of the attacks and how he is inactively moving his defence ... I'm not sure that is working out so good for WMD after the initial contact.

Dark Beast is correct that lack of points or ODA growth can be for reasons such as rebuilding nukes for 2 weeks. Lack of ODD growth can be because nobody has attacked the target. Just growth stats are not a 100% accurate guide at this stage, where people often have fully grown villages and other reasons that various metrics don't change.

The best way is obviously from combat, where the target does not ask for support as you attack and take his villages, or maybe by having an insider who wants to save their skin in a war and leaks information. If the WMD leadership started doing regular membership sits they might find that some members under attack:

(a) don't seem to have the attacks they claim
(b) only ever seem to get fake attacks, even if their villages seem "exposed"
(c) are not really fighting back

Of course, the third point might just be non-contributing members which we have heard about from other WMD posters, rather than people actively collaborating with FRST to save themselves.

An option the WMD leaders might consider is to contact FRST, designate the non-contributing members, dismiss them and invite FRST to noble all of the designated targets non-contributing members without interference from the 'contributing' WMD family. Just a thought, at least it would remove possible information leaks or you might find out which players FRST does not noble out n such a deal.

DeletedUser

An option the WMD leaders might consider is to contact FRST, designate the non-contributing members, dismiss them and invite FRST to noble all of the designated targets non-contributing members without interference from the 'contributing' WMD family. Just a thought, at least it would remove possible information leaks or you might find out which players FRST does not noble out n such a deal.

just curious...........i reckon this list exist's.......care to divulge the name's?

DeletedUser

You would need the WMD leadership for the list ... if they have one.

DeletedUser

@capacitor
You doubt they have the list or they do have leadership?

DeletedUser

dreadmaster I did not say that you said "points dont win wars"

I was just saying (badly by the looks of it :p) that focusing on pll points to gain if there inactive or not it not a great way of showing activity.

It was not pointed at you at all, just I get a hump on with a loads of members relying on accounts points to make analsis on, when 90% of the time points mean nothing, looking back from my side not the greatist post to make my point on this, and sorry if you felt it was a pop.

But I feel members realy and focus on account points, just because there big or have not grown means there "Great players" or "Inactive" just look at certain high ranking "Bored" member who were at the 1mil stage and at the time in the top 5 in the world, 14 days later in ther mid 500s.

The point being size sometimes does not matter (but dont tell my wife :p)