Eastern tribes - DOOMED? part 2

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint dim but I don't have the nobles or that ;) I could rim a 400k account.. That's about it hahaha

netjakdim

Thats alright sir, I have the nobles you clear them and I will hold them until next year when it comes down to just a few players left. ;)
You have to admit those days against C13 and SFF were funny I can't remember what that gobers name was that was between our clusters but he kept mailing me at first reporting me for multi accounting becuase I was using your account to clear and mine to noble then he started calling me a wuse becuase I did not do my own clearing. It was most fun back then.

DeletedUser

I agree! When you were 90% defense and I was nearly all offense :D

That was a good time.. I remember he attacked me after I took a village off him and in return I sent like 5 nukes to eAch of his villages :D

How big was I back then? Under 1m?

DeletedUser

Speaking of which it's great having convos with yourself on the forums between your account and a sit.. Really confused people :D

DeletedUser

Or the prank I pulled on liban using a sit :p

Double post :eek: feels good.. Been a while since I've done that!

DeletedUser

Go for the overkill or go to bed?

/me wants to play some halo :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: nooooooo my killing spree!!

Guess I'll have to get one off wisdom villages (chuckle)

netjakdim

I agree! When you were 90% defense :icon_eek:?

I remember those days back when I thought that I might actually need an offensive village or 2.

Seriously though what a newb who needs offense when I had you and Iam running around and now throw in JWGT in the mix shoot I wont ever need to worry about so much as a fake again.

DeletedUser

Hahaha thats like 2k nukes right there :D

Throw in vinnie and greywolf and your closer to 4k :p

netjakdim

I forgot about Grey but I thought vinnie was about 3-1 off to def.

DeletedUser

Yea well some of us are offense whores :icon_wink: Its a shame If I had defense I might have to move into a nice deep continant... like k58 I hear theres nice realty there :icon_cool:

Llama Crazy

yea they will make u real welcome hell they will prob giv u the villa with out a fight cause what do they care they nobling more inactives and barbs than every1 else :icon_confused: (what ever happened to the decent wisdom players? y they leave us with blood?? :icon_evil:)

DeletedUser43243

A lot of good and decent members of Wisdom are still there...they are just quieter than others! Blood Claret is one of them!
There are good and decent folk on both sides (nudges Net and Cane amongst others)!

Even when you have incoming from 'enemies' there is nothing like some good and interesting banter about cookies and goooosembeeery wine! The point is that it should be fun! No insults, no slurs and smile the whole way to the rim! :icon_eek:

My biggest wish would be to have all the perfect people in one tribe! We would have so much fun!
:icon_twisted:

Llama Crazy

im sure blood is good ingame but forum wise he/she should stay away or change tactics on forum as it is shocking atm :icon_redface:
cane and dim only fun on forums cause they tryin to cover up how nooby they really are :icon_razz::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Damn we got found out dim! Run back in game and noble some more barbs :(

:D