Paintball thread

DeletedUser

exactly..thats how we get ya!now if you have ever seen a squad buster go off you know the mess it leaves behind..!

DeletedUser

i haven't i will have to google it. Really gets the adrenaline pumping if your in trouble though, the last time i went, i went into a trench the ran alongside the edge of the map from one side to the other, in an effort to confront any others who were coming/sweep round and ambush the others, but someone had perched behind a tree and was firing through a section in the roots at me if i moved past the slight corner, and i could'nt get up because the trench was too high, lol. A paintball ran along the top of my helmet then and left a funny mark that looked a bit like a sticker that you get for a child's bike, lol.

DeletedUser

well the squad bust blows on impact..and throws paint every where! no one is safe from it!

jimmy513

Lol, I prefer to shoot you.

I was actually about thinking about playing in the woods this weekend, not sure.

DeletedUser45372

I have a D2 tryout next weekend... 3 hour drive to the field.

jimmy513

That should be fun.

I would like to play more often but its been raining so much where I live and too damn humid to even consider it, lol.

DeletedUser

same here, but i live in the city, so its pretty hard to find a decent area to fight.

DeletedUser45372

never had a squadbuster not go off...you have to make sure it hits with enough impact.

We see them not go off all the time... funny story actually... Someone tried to hit us with one at a scenario... thing came flying from way out... it banged me right in the head... hit the floor... didn't go off... I picked it up, threw it back and yelled "THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT!!! NOW GET OFF MY FIELD PLEASE..." it exploded right in the middle of around 8-10 people.

you takin your support team (ford) with ya?

She'll be on vacation with her family.

If I make the team, I'll be playing in DC for the USPL/NPPL event. (even if I don't make the team, i'll still be there playing on some team... people love me)

Fefalas

ah well those are things you wont find while lasergaming :p i dont know if you got lasergrenades XD

so you actually play tournaments ? 0_o with prizes ?
nice if you get awarded for shooting someone :p

DeletedUser45372

Yup, prizes. Either gear, sometimes cash... the event i'm playing in august is for like $10,000

DeletedUser

noelys better at it on a course than i am...but being a back woods redneck i would bet my money on me out in the forest....and noely i dont see a need to bring up any equipmetn problems i have had to consult with you on in the past...hint hint...just sayin it now...

DeletedUser

We see them not go off all the time... funny story actually... Someone tried to hit us with one at a scenario... thing came flying from way out... it banged me right in the head... hit the floor... didn't go off... I picked it up, threw it back and yelled "THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT!!! NOW GET OFF MY FIELD PLEASE..." it exploded right in the middle of around 8-10 people.

She'll be on vacation with her family.

If I make the team, I'll be playing in DC for the USPL/NPPL event. (even if I don't make the team, i'll still be there playing on some team... people love me)

they must have a had a bad one i use them all the time never had a misfire...tell ford hi for me...

DeletedUser45372

noelys better at it on a course than i am...but being a back woods redneck i would bet my money on me out in the forest....and noely i dont see a need to bring up any equipmetn problems i have had to consult with you on in the past...hint hint...just sayin it now...

I shoot people like its my job... Depending on the field of course... If I go to my local rec field, I let the little kids shoot me out all the time... It makes their day. I also make sure I can get them to grab the flag if possible... At that field, I look at it like its my job to make sure the new players and younger crowd has an experience they will never forget.

And the arrogant tourney kids who shoot everything in sight... I make sure to make them my personal bitches... lol

shagohad

I got a BT-4 Combat but i want to get a smartparts ion get a board for it and get a halo hopper and lay waste

DeletedUser

I got a BT-4 Combat but i want to get a smartparts ion get a board for it and get a halo hopper and lay waste

i prefer my big ole woods combat rifle to the small speedball type stuff...beside if you bring that shiny ion to the woods it just make you an easier target! bout like me bringing my bt to the speed field...i got no chance.

i am curious though...when you guys play what all do you bring? since i play woods i bring the following for a full day of play

2000ct balls
6 20oz CO2
2 9oz CO@
pack
4 tubes
repair kit..all parts have a back up.
cooler with gatoraide
helmet
flak jacket
arm sheilds
gun and hopper (duh)
combat knife ( have run into some nasties out there..snakes stuff like that.
first aid kit...see above
and about 10-20 guys...we know how to do war....

Last edited by a moderator: