~RAID~/TBE merger?

DeletedUser78112

i noticed TBE leadership has moved over to ~RAID~.
will this make or break ~RAID~ by recruiting nubs?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

to be honest, raid and teamlumo fit together perfectly.^^

DeletedUser78112

to be honest, raid and teamlumo fit together perfectly.^^

i guess it good for TBE they may think we won t flame there idiotic comments:icon_twisted:

~RAID~ its a downgrade and that may not be saying much :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh i know, raid just wanted to gain some presence on externals.

tho, everything that lumo writes is too long and way against the logic for me to even bother reading it.. : /

kinda similar to joker's style actually.. and im bored.

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

oh i know, raid just wanted to gain some presence on externals.

tho, everything that lumo writes is too long and way against the logic for me to even bother reading it.. : /

Obviously you're not smart enough to understand his complex logic

DeletedUser

Obviously you're not smart enough to understand his complex logic
think u should draw a line between complex and preposterous.

scratch that, i actually understand the way his logic goes, but the conclusions it gets to r absurd.

DeletedUser

I'd like to echo Rizzla's comment that all those involved and posting so far (velibor) are avoiding the topic rather spectacularly.

Are they ashamed/have no explanation? Or do they have some super evil plan that they don't want to reveal?
I'm guessing it's the former.

DeletedUser

It's clearly my evil plan to make ~RAID~ easier, on average, to noble villages from.
The tribes around them should be thanking me.

DeletedUser

Thank you Jermey!!!!!

wait, i am far away...damn..scratch that.

-=I am the Joker=-

i noticed TBE leadership has moved over to ~RAID~.
will this make or break ~RAID~ by recruiting nubs?:icon_rolleyes:

As you all already know we are nothing but nubs, we need other tribes to attack for us, we need help in this world so we found the mass recruit button to get rid of all our possible competition, you as our allies should know that we are weak and desperate in all we do...

It's clearly my evil plan to make ~RAID~ easier, on average, to noble villages from.
The tribes around them should be thanking me.

Oh I never noticed that we were close enough for you to be concerned about us.

As for the comments of lumo and veli, in the externals they will be taking a step back thus your future forums will be even duller then what they have been in the past.

DeletedUser78112

As you all already know we are nothing but nubs, we need other tribes to attack for us, we need help in this world so we found the mass recruit button to get rid of all our possible competition, you as our allies should know that we are weak and desperate in all we do...

joker yous made yourself look weak by doing this, TBE come on man yous could do better :icon_wink:

-=I am the Joker=-

joker yous made yourself look weak by doing this, TBE come on man yous could do better :icon_wink:

Well as you know we had all intentions of merging with you guys but something went awfully wrong there nothing that needs to be discussed further here on the forums.

You wanted a response from me you have one but keep in mind I am weak and extremely desperate, I am known to manipulate players and my own tribe, basically the devil in disguise so who knows what exactly my other personality is up to. :lol:

DeletedUser78112

Well as you know we had all intentions of merging with you guys but something went awfully wrong there nothing that needs to be discussed further here on the forums.

You wanted a response from me you have one but keep in mind I am weak and extremely desperate, I am known to manipulate players and my own tribe, basically the devil in disguise so who knows what exactly my other personality is up to. :lol:

i agree well good luck listening to those 2 guys spaming your skype:icon_cry:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Almost every major tribe in W39 has undergone a semi-major merger at one point. It's not really that surprising to be honest. Good luck with the new members Raid