Best Ctrl fighters ever.

DeletedUser19164

I think the best player is spawnie-rose

I have played beside him amd he has the best timed attacks you will ever see :)

DeletedUser

dear me kalky leading ctrl...world has truly gone to the dogs :icon_razz:

sad to see trash player like troggster manage to get isolated villages on my old account lol =(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here we speak for players no for a tribe.i think all the tribes and players in tw know that ctrl is the best from the results and not from the speaking.and we had and we have smart leaders.:)

DeletedUser

The sheer size, loyalty, and writing ability of KidaLimbo easily makes him the best player. Enought said. He will destroy anyone in his path. But hey I love all the CTRL fighters :]

DeletedUser15106

Di and CTRL are way overrated ;)

Tribalism was the best CTRL fighter ever, the original one. Ooh, and nickers was great too against Liiv :)

DeletedUser

CTRL, are not dead.

The tribe still remains, and the players still live on the in the new homes that they have found.

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

Aye, I was going to say that a tribe with such power and strength as that of CTRL cannot die. It becomes immortalised forever more as horror stories told by Dukes and Barons all across .Net to get their nubbs to brush their teeth before bed and stay active like good little squirts.

"Or Emperor Jon and his ghost legions will come and get you in the night...." They say...

Last edited:

DeletedUser44592

So how can people say DDB is dead? they are not, Granted it was funny as hell on how it came about, I won't take that away from anyone BUT DDB isn't dead, they still alive and kicking. Much like you all are saying that CTRL isn't dead......just moved around a bit.

.-x-.

???

DDB, aint dead, not yet anyways. They are 8AA8 and some of them are in Borg, but they are there, in the shadows.