The 13th Legion -vs- The Wisdom Family Stats

netjakdim

i think blood is trying to hide the fact that he/she got burned :icon_redface:
13th are destroying wisdom fullstop... i mean like big deal u kicked a player out of a k that had a whole what? 20 villages?
what about all the other ks you guys are losing??? guess you forgot about those?:icon_redface:

It is alright Sach will keep the coords in his notebook and when we move into that K he will have dibs on those villages. I just hope they don't go changing the builds on him as I am sure he had them set up just right.

DeletedUser

LOL Dim, nice going. I fear you won't see K58 in my lifetime though.

DeletedUser

When did I get burned?

You boys (and girls) are all whistling past the graveyard. Day in, day out WISDOM takes more villages than BA, 13th and ROMA put together.

You can try to noble any inactives that you can find and you can try to subvert the odd point whore, but gradually and inexorably we are taking a bigger and bigger share of this world's villages. You can run from this fact, but you can't hide. Every day we are winning the fight for more and more resources, together with our allies we are grinding you into the dust. Perhaps the more sensible ones amongst you can see it happening, but I won't hold my breath.

/facepalm

Just because you are taking more barbs and inactives then anyone else does not mean you are winning the fight.

In fact, you are losing the fight. Every day you lose villages on the front line to players of the enemy side.

Sure you may gain villages from the barbs, but you aren't gaining anything from nobling inactives, the village is just switching hands.. therefore you don't gain/lose anything from it.

JustToner

Please don't use this forum for the purpose of bashing another persons typing.

Llama Crazy

When did I get burned?

You boys (and girls) are all whistling past the graveyard. Day in, day out WISDOM takes more villages than BA, 13th and ROMA put together.

You can try to noble any inactives that you can find and you can try to subvert the odd point whore, but gradually and inexorably we are taking a bigger and bigger share of this world's villages. You can run from this fact, but you can't hide. Every day we are winning the fight for more and more resources, together with our allies we are grinding you into the dust. Perhaps the more sensible ones amongst you can see it happening, but I won't hold my breath.

awesome for you but i would like to point out that by taking these barbs and inactives you are still losing ground :) how can this be you may ask? well it smple while 13th push u back into the SE corner you are busy nobling barbs and inactives in your own ks meaning that 13th just has more villages to cap off you making their stats look more impressive :)
and whats the point in nobling all these barbs? i doubt you will be able to hold them considering you cant even hold your villages on the frontline.. but you are right keep wasting your nobles who needs to fight 13th when there are those terrible barbs on the loose:icon_rolleyes: also what allies are you refering to? you cant be talking about eturgk?(much love dudes) they are doing next to nothing as they always have except for a select few ( which is why i left this world it was gettn boring there :icon_cry:)
wisdom is all alone and unfortunately they are a shell of what they once were and it seems have become very inactive..

thats my view on it anyway but im just some random dude :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

When did I get burned?

It's correct that Wisdom was always taking more barbs than these tribes together. They also lost more accounts (due to boredom?) than the whole north together, thus ending up taking the same barbs over and over while others were able to actually take new lands. Based on the last TWStats-driven statistics we made, this great strategy is a good-looking, big fail (but it's clearly visible on the maps too as every top tribe is continously gathering new Ks... except Wisdom).

Based on TWStats between October 16 - March 30 (about the first 6 months of the war), the whole Wisdom family (adding 100 and FTW too) gathered an extra +2915 villages, lost 70 accounts, gathered a total of +32,396,386 score.

Even EturgK, a much smaller - to Wisdom, allied - tribe gathered +1158 villages during the same period despite the obvious differences in player numbers and territorial size (lost 23 accounts). Tao was taking a lead on Wisdom in both village count and much less member losses, while had around the same score gain.

[BA], while ignoring barbs and being on a totally different strategy since the start of war (which has been often attacked by Inty while he was defending Wisdom's own expansion strategy as the possible best one), has taken +8143 new villages, lost 4 accounts, and gathered a total of +79,565,047 score.

If you have enough time, it's not that hard to actually check the numbers instead of posting random words about how good a strategy is and how people with a brain should see that. In fact, people with a brain usually do not believe propaganda or empty forecasts and rather analyzing the results and alter their strategy accordingly.

( I was not posting Brotherhood stats as it's not a thread about their wars, let's just say that they were pretty much the only one being in massive negative in all scores. Then MOJO collapsed, so the statistics seem to forecast the ultimate ending of these wars a bit better than random Wisdom posts do... :icon_wink: )

Happy barbing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's correct that Wisdom was always taking more barbs than these tribes together. They also lost more accounts (due to boredom?) than the whole north together, thus ending up taking the same barbs over and over while others were able to actually take new lands. Based on the last TWStats-driven statistics we made, this great strategy is a good-looking, big fail (but it's clearly visible on the maps too as every top tribe is continously gathering new Ks... except Wisdom).

Based on TWStats between October 16 - March 30 (about the first 6 months of the war), the whole Wisdom family (adding 100 and FTW too) gathered an extra +2915 villages, lost 70 accounts, gathered a total of +32,396,386 score.

Even EturgK, a much smaller - to Wisdom, allied - tribe gathered +1158 villages during the same period despite the obvious differences in player numbers and territorial size (lost 23 accounts). Tao was taking a lead on Wisdom in both village count and much less member losses, while had around the same score gain.

[BA], while ignoring barbs and being on a totally different strategy since the start of war (which has been often attacked by Inty while he was defending Wisdom's own expansion strategy as the possible best one), has taken +8143 new villages, lost 4 accounts, and gathered a total of +79,565,047 score.

If you have enough time, it's not that hard to actually check the numbers instead of posting random words about how good a strategy is and how people with a brain should see that. In fact, people with a brain usually do not believe propaganda or empty forecasts and rather analyzing the results and alter their strategy accordingly.

( I was not posting Brotherhood stats as it's not a thread about their wars, let's just say that they were pretty much the only one being in massive negative in all scores. Then MOJO collapsed, so the statistics seem to forecast the ultimate ending of these wars a bit better than random Wisdom posts do... :icon_wink: )

Happy barbing!

Thanks MM for your insightful comments on this 13th v WISDOM thread. Your unbiased remarks are always welcome and your superior intellect and purple prose are an inspiration to us all.

However, on this occasion, and despite the length of your post, I can see certain holes in your logic. Lack of interest prevents me from exposing too many of them to your bag carrying friends in 13th and the assorted W17 failures that seem to be the only remaining audience to this forum.

You are spinning the numbers (in a very clever way obviously) by including in your pseudo analysis so called other WISDOM family tribes. There is no WISDOM family it is just WISDOM!

(As a side point - who on earth are FTW? I can't find them on TW stats and if I had heard of them previously assumed they were on your side -I do stand to be corrected on this - but I can assure you they have never been part of any Wisdom family, even when there was a Wisdom family)

The numbers I rely on are the daily nobling records on TWstats, oddly I find them more reliable than the goebbelesque version you portray. They tell me that every single day Wisdom nobles more villages than BA, more villages than 13th and, usually, more villages than both of you put together. This is fact. You know it, I know it and your 13th lackeys know it. I know you will say that I should be putting all the numbers together in a neat little presentation to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt the veracity of my claim, but a) life is too short, b) the audience is not worth the effort.

Taking Canes personal insults onboard regarding my barb nobling prowess (to which I must concede that there is more than a grain of truth) I can only thank ROMA for providing an almost infinite volume of soft targets for me - just in case the supply of Barbs does dry up (perish the thought).

How much are they going to regret being threatened by BA into declaring against us? The great thing is that we in WISDOM can now gobble up MM's latest meat shield without BA being able to touch them. Unless of course BA choose to turn on an ally, which we all kow they are too honourable to do.

Anyway, apologies for the length, I blame MM! Got to dash - the Barbarian hordes await me!

DeletedUser

Blood that was not directed to you, that was directed to your tribe.

DeletedUser

Blood that was not directed to you, that was directed to your tribe.

No offence taken mate. As I said, there is a degree of truth there :icon_wink:

In any case, and unlike some on here, I can take a degree of abuse, before running off to hide behind moderators

netjakdim

Thanks MM for your insightful comments on this 13th v WISDOM thread. Your unbiased remarks are always welcome and your superior intellect and purple prose are an inspiration to us all.

First I would like to as the say QFT you have summed up MM quite exceptionally sir I wish that would have been your ascertation of myself or one of my leaders but I can not argue against it.

Now to help you along so that you can understand the vernacular of the external forums.
(As a side point - who on earth are FTW?!
Failed Tribe Wisdom
I even highlighted the initials for you sir.

How much are they going to regret being threatened by BA into declaring against us? The great thing is that we in WISDOM can now gobble up MM's latest meat shield without BA being able to touch them.

You know there for a second I thought you were referring to 13th
as I recall Inty saying something along those lines as well about a year ago and then a few months back he finally made a bold Declaration and was going to remove the 13th Meatshield from the South. You know it is a good I say my prayers every night and the good lord has granted me just a few more weeks of playing with the guys on 17 but I know that it will soon come to an end as the Mighty Wisdom family finally fulfills its promises and removes all of the 13th from the South.

MM sir, You guys save me an account that way when Wisdom has taken all of the 13th's villages I can continue to play W17 for just a few more months. PLEASE

DeletedUser

In any case, and unlike some on here, I can take a degree of abuse, before running off to hide behind moderators

I think everyone on this world has barb/inactive whored to some extent.. Even I do it a lot.. Its the most efficient way to create a quick new cluster..

DeletedUser

Well, seems nothing has really changed at the tribe of Wisdom / sarcasm.

I'm sure that both the in-game and the TWStats numbers (even the simple ones, like total count of villages, scores, members at given periods) are still lying for us, as always.

Like I told - best wishes to continue your exceptional strategy! We all see on the maps that it is working like a charm for Wisdom since you were taking far more lands alone than the whole north (or 13th)!

Why on earth I thought there is a quality change there? Stupid me, it won't happen again!

netjakdim

I like working on the barbs they are just about level with my skill so it makes for some very interesting and drawn out battles.

DeletedUser

I really hope you directed that at me because honestly its hillarious :lol: Its a shame your sitting all those accounts that "arent part of your family" otherwise If I was in 100 Id be ticked but then again Wisdom arrogance till the end... i bet you'll be telling us were doomed even as we noble your last village :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the ONLY numbers that matter

Side 1:
Tribes: 13th
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,920
Side 2: 1,251
Difference: 669 Wisdom losses in war

keep in mind, this does not include wisdoms or 13ths former family tribes

DeletedUser

Keep Bragging about how Wisdom is nobling more
Blood Claret, You have been OWNED

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom 100
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,551
Side 2: 9,631 <<<--- Total inactive noblings
Difference: 80

chart

Side 1: 3,706
Side 2: 766
Difference: 2,940 <<<--- villages from 100

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 92,791,829
Side 2: 93,508,004
Difference: 716,175

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,019,125
Side 2: 7,347,135
Difference: 29,671,990

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Every week we noble more vills than 13th, every week we noble more vills than [BA], most weeks we noble more than these 2 put together. Every week we grow faster than you do, every week we grow relatively stronger.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 13th [BA]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,072
Side 2: 924
Difference: 148

chart

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 137
Difference: 114

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,597,033
Side 2: 9,065,288
Difference: 1,531,745

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 209,131
Side 2: 1,309,566
Difference: 1,100,435

chart

DeletedUser33413

I understand what Blood Claret is saying as does everyone else who is posting here me thinks.

Thing is while you do have a valid point in saying that yes wisdom (if we only look at the conquer stats) seem to be growing faster than all of the tribes against them, you have to counter in the number of players each tribe has left (Active players!). How we test for this i don't know other than to look at growth and OD rises - despite this i suspect all tribes will deny/try to prove that most players are active.

If we the 13th noble villages from enemies and we keep interest in the tribe (which we are rather good at by the way) then i am happy to say that we dont noble as many villages as wisdom.

The reason is that with more players we can achieve more, obviously small groups do well but you are not a small group! You take up most of the southern hemisphere and you cant control that with a handful of large active players, it only takes one person to fall to a strong op or to unlucky RL commitments and the rest are on the back foot in that continent - as we have seen elsewhere.

This way if one person is suddenly taken back by incomings we can cover for them and nobody has to take a fall long term!

Furthermore surely if you are taking so many more vills than us all combined then why dont you put some energy into taking enemy vills ( ROMA doesnt count) a tribe of wisdoms size should be able to sustain two fronts at the same time, you were able to sustain 3 fronts when wise S was here and now you are larger so it shouldnt be too hard for you.

I ended up ranting again didnt I? My bad

DeletedUser

Valid and rational arguments - makes a nice change.

Why not count ROMA though? They are prime examples of your overlarge, overripe dominos theory?