The true Mongol story (long)

DeletedUser

P.S. I wont be replying here, as you seem to get upset with it and I'm a wonderfully nice guy. :icon_redface:

Don't promise things you don't intend to keep. I think you are finally gone and I am happy and then you slither your way back in here. grrrr.......

DeletedUser

Good day everyone!

I see W35 forums have slowed down pretty much! Sad to see that! I’ll go on and give you some material to flame (starting by flaming me!!). After hearing so many bad stuff about G.Khan, and after hearing many bad stuff about Chargers and how he trash talked about me when I left, I though it would be a good nostalgia to bring back some “behind the scene” stories about G.Khan.

So for the ones who know me a little less, I am the founder and original leader of G.Khan. The tribe itself came from W18 where it had its part of glory for a year or so under my leadership. Well after W18 success I decided to see if I could start a new world with completely new players in my tribe and be as successful… Honestly W35 was far beyond what we achieved in W18… anyway

We made small 7-8 players to make a small but really competent team… Older players will remember how spread we were tho… That was our major Issue at first. Luckily, I have to give an ENORMOUS credit to Foggybrain aka Garrock Ironforge for the hand on the recruitment side once we were about 20 players.. He and I were make a great recruiting team.

I would say the key factors for G.Khan’s early success were mostly around the merge with BiteMe (yeah ppl fear that word.. merge.. but there is no shame when its done for the right purposes)… anyway that brought us to 45 members if I remember right! I would have to say that some other really but really important situations who had BIG impact on the whole game without realizing it were the Nobling of G Razor and Alex when they had there tribe. Note that in the same time we made NAP with Noobs.

One day, Foggy (who was my strong wingman and close TW friend) came up and dropped me his account and left a msg saying TW is ruining his life and that he won’t comeback… Just like that… like a bomb… Ouch… My RL expecting a child was quite busy also… so I started turning myself toward Charger and Navid who both had much time to spend and were ready to help out much.

I use to fully respect Charger for the person and player he is. Sadly that ended out by changing with time but anyway. So here’s how I ended up by quitting W35 at first :

- We had a war with Joke… kinda inactive with about no ennoblement… to the west side… and Hotnubs (Noobs) growing in K55 and owning it completely.,.. but they were clustered due to Unknown south of them.
- It never went out, but I had it planned with 2-3 leadership players (including Cowen) from Unknown to make an alliance and to blow out Hotnubs. We strategically needed to take control of K55 for the future of G.Khan in W35.. Reason was we could not control their actions and they were not as aggressive as G.Khan… Having good point of contact in Hotnub I had to take out 2 or 3 players in Hotnub to then take on their top 15-20 guys and work with a 60 member tribe owning the core to move in the outer core… By the time we were owning about 5-6 Ks on the west side of the map.

So mostly… Imagine if along the game instead of being 2 tribes, G.Khan and Noobs would’ve been 1 single tribe of 60-80 members lets say… Being well lead would have been a monster to go over!!

Anyway, mostly Charger was strongly against going against Hotnub saying they were too big and we had the chance of loosing the fight if they teamed up with Joke and so on… Mostly he was scared of fighting Hotnub.. while I knew we were more prepared, stronger and that we were in a game called Tribal War.

In W18 we were 32 who fought a 450 players family… and we won into ennoblements.. they were never able to kill us because of the mentality behind the tribe and the leadership… Anyway as Foggy left a month before and I didn’t have the time to lead a full op like that alone, I decided to give up and just left the tribe in Chargers’ hands…

He kep it running (taking all the credit for the tribe tho) and did too many merges to protect G.Khan … The lack of war makes player go inactive and tend to stop building their villages or expand as fast… so mostly G.Khan felt into the internal nobling and growing by recruiting and merging…. Which is completely against G.Khan’s principles.

By this thread I just wanted to share that the current image of G.Khan is FAR FAR FAR from being the intended one when the tribe was created. I respect the effort Chargers gave and he did some good decisions but many wrong ones also. We all learn throught experiences once we put the ego out…

And by the way, yes I did play King Red for some time, but I did not disband Noobs, someone else did.

Have a happy W35 ending!

Estoy

I like how you think I didnt know you wanted to war us. And you guys were looking for any excuse to do so. We were more prepared for you than you think and we had multiple pulls ready to take from your tribe the day you would have declared. Sadly it was most of the people you probably trusted. Sadly they trusted me more. 2 bad you didnt declare because you would have been in for more of a surprise than you think :icon_redface:

And the original King Red disbanded Noobs...so Idk why people keep talking about him. Charger did everything he could for his tribe. I love him...I respect Estoy as well...but dont because of W35 as he was always talking to other tribes(Brit) to try and take us out. But sadly the reason he quit was because no one but him and a few others that I cant remember wanted to war HotNub and his reasoning was idiotic. More people would have left for what you wanted and you would have fallen apart...or most of your members that were close enough to fight Hotnub would have joined Hotnub and thus you losing most of your top players :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I like how you think I didnt know you wanted to war us. And you guys were looking for any excuse to do so. We were more prepared for you than you think and we had multiple pulls ready to take from your tribe the day you would have declared. Sadly it was most of the people you probably trusted. Sadly they trusted me more. 2 bad you didnt declare because you would have been in for more of a surprise than you think :icon_redface:

And the original King Red disbanded Noobs...so Idk why people keep talking about him. Charger did everything he could for his tribe. I love him...I respect Estoy as well...but dont because of W35 as he was always talking to other tribes(Brit) to try and take us out. But sadly the reason he quit was because no one but him and a few others that I cant remember wanted to war HotNub and his reasoning was idiotic. More people would have left for what you wanted and you would have fallen apart...or most of your members that were close enough to fight Hotnub would have joined Hotnub and thus you losing most of your top players :icon_eek:

To be fair, atleast hes honest unlike many other people here. When given dukeship of Noobs later on- although it was only privs tbh with not a lot of power :p- he didnot disband it while anyone with a grudge would have done it.

And its not like Charger is any better, when the Killa getting rimmed episode happened, he had A+E and TO lined up against Noobs all the way.

DeletedUser

Ill have to dispute you on that one Estoy.

G.Khan hasn't had a single successful op since they rimmed Grazor around a year ago- and I would know as I was part of G.Khan well after you had left it. They've tried countless times to rim players in !?! and BaseEt too when they were enemies but it has ended up very embarrassingly for them if I may say so myself...

So unless you are bad enough to not do a single op in over a year and claim to "keep the tribe running" like Charger has when basically the tribe was running pretty much on its own with players doing their own thing and with little to no coordination-which is the reason of why many quit and tribes like F-6 and MAGI have lasted as long as they have, I do not get how he is a better organiser, unless you are a noob ofcourse =P. I donot say that Charger may not have been a good war planner back then, for all the indications are that he was, but since taking over, he has claimed to be "too busy" on more than one occassion to plan ops- and that is not leadership material :)

Also Charger has often propagated Aetost as a dictator for some weird reason- although I'm yet to see a truly democratic tribe do well in TW considering my considerable TW experience. This is the same guy who often told his members that we should keep our opinions to ourselves for "he had run the top tribe for many months after taking over a weak leadership and unless G.Khan had a severe fail, he would continue to do things his way." I wonder if he is listening to some of his members now and is considering giving over that ducal position to someone more capable, active and a better war organiser for all indications are, G.Khan won't be lasting long the way they are at the moment.

G.khan was single handedly the worst OP tribe I have ever seen...they would never perform Ops when I was in NOOBS when we were asking them to hit one side while we hit the other...they just sat there and waited for NOOBS to get attacked by Inwar. Sadly we might have been losing in Stats but NOOBS was by far a better tribe than G.khan. They actually fought to gain ground unlike most of G.khan's "pulls" from the tribes they were warring. Im not saying we didnt take a few in. But most tribes we took apart by nobling. Not recruiting.

For me I will have to say the best tribe the world has seen was Inwar. Aetost held that tribe down and the world would have eventually went to him if his RL didnt get the best of him. No one was going to stop them.

Noobs would be second. Might no longer be around but they were far better than the current G.khan listings.

G.khan would get 3rd best tribe during this world.

Current tribes that are around is only because G.khan didnt want to war you and take you out. When I was watching Base Et was one of the worst tribes along with all the Titan kids. Only around because G.khan was affraid to actually fight someone. O well thats my 2 cents. Good bye W35. It was fun while it lasted.

DeletedUser

To be fair, atleast hes honest unlike many other people here. When given dukeship of Noobs later on- although it was only privs tbh with not a lot of power :p- he didnot disband it while anyone with a grudge would have done it.

And its not like Charger is any better, when the Killa getting rimmed episode happened, he had A+E and TO lined up against Noobs all the way.

Im pretty sure you had the same opportunity. But we put trust in you and we put all past issues behind us. And I assume since you did the same to him, he put past issues behind him.

And A+E and TO...lol TO was garbage. and A+E was inactive. I wasnt worried about either tribe. As we were prepared to have TO and A+E join in while we were destroying Cookie. We knew more than most people would like to think. Because I know more people from other tribes in leadership positions than people thought. I knew what A+E and TO were thinking. But sadly my good friends in G.khan kept them in check. Navid was a big part in keeping them at bay. Good thing TO and A+E were 2 scared of G.khan to do anything. Even though I knew G.khan wouldnt help us, it was just a bluff which worked. :lol:

DeletedUser

Today, 17:42
Remove user from ignore list
stutterinsteve
This message is hidden because stutterinsteve is on your ignore list.

HI man, long time no play, yet you cant leave the forums :)

Lethal Legend

With reference to why Estoy left this world...

But sadly the reason he quit was because no one but him and a few others that I cant remember wanted to war HotNub and his reasoning was idiotic.

As one of the early people to join G Khan I don;t agree with that, what more reason did we need other than those villages were not in our tribe? One of the reasons we ownded massively in the starting months of W35 was the mentality that it did not matter, it is a game, the attack button is there for a reason and we can.

I nevere claimed to be anywhere near the best in this world but did manage to sit in the top 5 before going and top 3 for ODA.
Having been under Estoy and Charger I have reasonably strong opinions on both as leaders, both are very good at the right time. Charger although perhaps not as succesful as Estoy in that he was in charge during the downward spiral it was I think more to do with the more able players quitting due to RL pressure or boredom and I have respect for both players.

No matter what is posted flaming G Khan, Charger or Estoy face the fact - if you were in W35 during the first 5 or 6 months G Khan would have rolled over anyone.

beastfighter

A little late for that...

So...? A little nostalgia doesn't hurt.
And lol looking back at my comments, guys he talked about the history of G.Khan, and i was a part of it so i'm allowed to share my 2 cents?
And yes Charger did lead me for a few months. Anyways this is irrelevant i was just rereading this post again!
Fun times.