Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

For the record, this thread has been allowed to meander along WAY longer than it should have. Can the mods please lock it as Blondie will only come back and find some grammatical error with my post and point it out to the whole community. Blondie, if you want to continue this, please start an account in W50 and let's settle it there. Now there's something to see... no morale buddy. Come on chump. Start an account in W50 and let's go for it on the battlefield, otherwise shut it.

NOOOO!!! This thread has been the lifeline of the W12 forum.

Red, as for your initial post, thanks for outlining the events that led up to this issue. I will always consider you as a true friend and when Carol and I get to travel to the USA, we will drop by your hometown and we will be expecting a warm bed, a nice home cooked meal and some good laughs about this idiot called Blonde.

Of course, even though we fight like cats and dogs you will always be a friend and I can't wait for the day we can throw down a few cold ones together.

slinkiestwizard

Of course, even though we fight like cats and dogs you will always be a friend and I can't wait for the day we can throw down a few cold ones together.

Oh can i come? ill throw down cold ones with anyone accept for blondie ;)

DeletedUser

Actually I think throwing a few back with Blonde could be fun, especially if Brad was around. :lol:

DeletedUser

I just got over my 2 month holiday... please do not tempt me with lines like that Shane. The wilderness was cold and miserable...

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight. You want to kill a thread, the only thread, in world 12, that actually is being posted in and livening up a world that's body has almost hit room temperature?

Anyways, i would suspect that Mr. Napoleon is enjoying our little game of tennis, and i would bet/seen that most/many of the other world 12's are enjoying the show.

*edit* - Faaaaark always loved long goodbyes.

LMAO!!!!

You whine about me going OT in this thread and post that it is going the wrong way and should perhaps be killed yourself and now someone else says it, you join the other side and say it should remain open this way???

DeletedUser

Jonathan always knows how to point out the shock and awe in every thread .

Im actually enjoying this not being the brunt of the weak aimed sucker punch by Mr B ,who cant even post a real knock out punch.I will say this though he may have been hated by many he is great amusement for all

Amusement is all I look for on the internet... Why place a KO punch and end it?

DeletedUser

Can you feel the love?? Well my enforced holiday from the externals is now complete and I would like to thank Rednecks for clarifying what transpired when Blondie quit and I decided to have some target practice.

Blondie... you know what, I've had 2 months to think about what I would say to you in this thread and to be honest, I really can't be bothered. This thread was a farewell thread, not a Blondie v Faaaaark thing. I tried to get that happening in the game, but Blondie backed out and hit delete. Weak... actually, it's rather piss weak. You had your chance to fight me, yet you chose to delete and then flame. Weak Blondie. TOTALLY weak. Piss poor chump. Your account was TWICE the size of mine and you still backed out. LOL... Pathetic.

As this will be my first and last post in this thread (at least I hope so...) if you want to continue this argument, please start up an account in w50 and we will sort it out there. I've never once seen you step up and run your own tribe. You have no idea what is involved and you never will. On the other hand, I have led several tribes and people are MORE THAN WILLING to play under my leadership. Yes, I have made mistakes and I have apologised several times to the players in DNY when I made mistakes, but I am yet to see you EVER step up to ANY of your failings. We are all human and this is simply a game. You simply make it a chore by grinding people the wrong way.

For the record, this thread has been allowed to meander along WAY longer than it should have. Can the mods please lock it as Blondie will only come back and find some grammatical error with my post and point it out to the whole community. Blondie, if you want to continue this, please start an account in W50 and let's settle it there. Now there's something to see... no morale buddy. Come on chump. Start an account in W50 and let's go for it on the battlefield, otherwise shut it.

Red, as for your initial post, thanks for outlining the events that led up to this issue. I will always consider you as a true friend and when Carol and I get to travel to the USA, we will drop by your hometown and we will be expecting a warm bed, a nice home cooked meal and some good laughs about this idiot called Blonde.

2 months and you already cant remember the way it went... Wow, must have been some trip you went on...

You had your chance to fight me, but you re-joined DNY instead. YOU backed out of that as a weak scared little chicken. When I decided this game was done for me and told everybody that I was deleting in 3 days, you decided to fire on me. Yeah mate, I am the weak one here. Not to mention that you had stacked your villages near me for about half a year already, when my troops were all 50 hours out, because I had been playing this game to help friends, while you had been selfish for months.
So, no grammatical errors, you just have your timeline and facts mixed up.

You ever apologized to me? Wow. my memory must as bad as yours...

If I wanted to play this game any further, I would have stayed on w12.

DeletedUser

You had your chance to fight me, but you re-joined DNY instead. YOU backed out of that as a weak scared little chicken. When I decided this game was done for me and told everybody that I was deleting in 3 days, you decided to fire on me. Yeah mate, I am the weak one here. Not to mention that you had stacked your villages near me for about half a year already, when my troops were all 50 hours out, because I had been playing this game to help friends, while you had been selfish for months.

Just to be fair that was not going to be a 1 vs 1 battle as Brad was proposing, it was going to be you with several others taking on Brad.

DeletedUser

Just to be fair that was not going to be a 1 vs 1 battle as Brad was proposing, it was going to be you with several others taking on Brad.

Yup, I was gonna take on ALL of DNY. Blondie was just a side note...

DeletedUser

And from the get go, he made clear he was never going to take me on on his own either.. Bragging all the time, he had his big group of friends ready to take me out, stacking him and all. Don't give me this 1 on 1 bullshit please. We all know better.

And Brat, read what Red said first before you reply. As you ran to DNY AFTER you were called out, you would not have had to fight DNY at all. (no grammatical errors again, just false facts)

DeletedUser

And from the get go, he made clear he was never going to take me on on his own either.. Bragging all the time, he had his big group of friends ready to take me out, stacking him and all. Don't give me this 1 on 1 bullshit please. We all know better.

His group of friends was a handful of inactives that might have logged in and sent him support. But your group of friends you had was the tribe Jon had created that were looking to war him. You call him a coward but Brad agreed to this war knowing the odds were stacked against him. The only 1 vs 1 war that was ever proposed was when you announced you were deleting that he tried to drag you into.

slinkiestwizard

To be fair i was ready to side with Brad and it wasnt just my support, ive had a constant 275 nobles since December. Just saying.... I didnt care if my account went up in flames and honestly i never had a bad word from Brad . The other guy the B he antagonized everyone that came on this forum. yes he has his select group of friends but bulling people for the sake of his ego should have got him a smack in the face .

Last i saw Brad begged B to stay and go at it one on one , started attacking him to force him to stay and was kicked , after that how many wanted to start sending on Brad?

I think this should just be let to die at this point its just cheap entertainment for the B with no life

DeletedUser

Oh shit, I can't help myself...

If I had launched at Blondie just before I retired from this world, it would have split DNY in half. Both Blondie and I had friends willing to hit each other over and over but Blondie also knows deep down inside that I had more influence in this world than him.

As the world progressed, some of my die hard friends quit the world. So yes Blondie.... a shitload of barbs were going to attack you. Pffft...

I will say that one or two players had recently offered support, but nothing like this turd makes it out to be. It literally would have been 1 v 1. I also think that some that might have considered siding on one side or the other, but they would have been 'advised' to stay out of it and Blondie and I could have had the final fight to settle a few scores. Please note that I would not have been the one advising them. I feel that would have come from DNY's leadership group... Rednecks.

Yes, I had noble villages inside his clusters (and they were massively stacked with over 20 nobles built in each village...), but they had MY support in them... no one elses support. This means that my outlying areas were unprotected. Blondie was double my size and to this day, I still believe I could kick his ass 1 v 1.

Blondie... you are a decent player, but you are not of the same caliber of Rednecks, chully, jms, mezoni or monasi. If you want to prove me wrong, then get into W50 and war me there... you annoying dick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this should just be let to die at this point its just cheap entertainment for the B with no life

Why? What else we going to debate on these forums?

Where the heck did TMS go? Maybe we could drag him back, he was always good about spewing crap to keep the conversations going here. :icon_biggrin:

DAMMIT SANDER! It has been 3 days and you have not posted anything. Don't make me get on MSN to slap the crap out of you.

slinkiestwizard

I will say that one or two players had recently offered support, but nothing like this turd makes it out to be.

Im obviously drunk at work i Know im not the turd you were referring to , just want to clear that up through my beer gogles

Red
Why? What else we going to debate on these forums?

Is there any more reason to debate anything DNY controls all Ks , the die hards have lasted , they have gotten help from players like me . This world is over cap it , its done!

DNY were and are a mountain that only few can climb to achieve happiness (even if its smog filled). DNY has done more than any other tribe on .net in the shortest time .

All of DNY should be crowned including the retired they were the ones that formed the melting pot and made everything "hell bent for leather" ..

Im just glad i got to see the inside personally rather than an account that was passed around like a dime store whore. DNY has achieved greatness thanks to many members. I think its time to have everyone go after TW and get this world ended . It may be a sad day for all as we try and let go of everything we have built for .

Mr blonde this may be my last post on this world . I honestly thank you for being the far sided prick you were. Thanks to you many players stuck around longer than they should have . I offer with the utmost respect a thank you (plz i no your addicted to this game calm it down n the future)

Again Brad you were the player that obtained the most respect in my book. Always level headed in mail yet you lit the forums up. There will never be another world like this one, im just glad to have made it till the end

DeletedUser

At the end, Sander has been bugging me about it also (dropping hints). At the end I plan on putting all the original DNY greats along on it with all the notible contributers that we picked up along the way.