ThePr0phet (Dan)/Jaffe...Flame here

jaffe25

Quite easy to explain why they are infactuated with my(and AXE's) every move. Deep down they wish they had never left AXE. This is the obvious truth. When they failed MISERABLY in their attempt to recreate their own version of AXE they were reduced to a fading memory in W15's history. Now they have no relevance here any more so all they can do is be couch quarter backs.

Funny thing is that with all their slurs about my leadership style you would think that it was my tribe that had only lasted 4 months(TATS R.I.P.). I'd love to say AXE would beat you two down in the end game but unfortunately neither of you lasted. You both peaked in AXE and were never a part of anything better than AXE in your entire W15 game. Instead of hating on AXE you shoud be thanking us for giving you the only thing you can be proud of and that's saying for a short while you were part of AXE.

You're welcome.......

DeletedUser

Quite easy to explain why they are infactuated with my(and AXE's) every move. Deep down they wish they had never left AXE. This is the obvious truth.
Not at all. Of the 6 significant tribes remaining Axe has the lowest level of team work, the worst diplomacy for interesting wars and huge inactivity. I probably wouldve quit through boredom by now if I had stayed.
When they failed MISERABLY in their attempt to recreate their own version of AXE they were reduced to a fading memory in W15's history. Now they have no relevance here any more so all they can do is be couch quarter backs.
You give us so much attention for being little more than fading memories :lol:
And im actually doing a lot lot more ig than you are, but dont worry you probably cant comprehend how that could be possible.

Funny thing is that with all their slurs about my leadership style you would think that it was my tribe that had only lasted 4 months(TATS R.I.P.). I'd love to say AXE would beat you two down in the end game but unfortunately neither of you lasted. You both peaked in AXE and were never a part of anything better than AXE in your entire W15 game. Instead of hating on AXE you shoud be thanking us for giving you the only thing you can be proud of and that's saying for a short while you were part of AXE.

You're welcome.......

since youve been in charge, youve managed to loose control of your diplomacy, slide down the rankings, and have players quit from boredom. The success of Axe was built around Boozie, not you :icon_wink:
Oh, and thats right, you merged your tribe into 2eZ to survive didnt you (R.I.P CK)

And thanks for something, im not sure what it is your implying, but I guess thanks anyway....

Edit:

I take it you are busy saving nobles for the next upcoming op? :lol:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jaffe25

Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA-II
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 4
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,217
Side 2: 38,218
Difference: 1,001

chart

[/spoil]

I can now officially say that you have replied/quoted to more of my posts than you have nobled enemies in the last month. Way to go chump.
p.s, ive nobled just over 2mil of enemies in the same period :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64451

Deep down they wish they had never left AXE.

Here's where we have something in common.

Deep down, you wish we never left AXE, too. You don't have a chance in hell in making AXE relevant again (whoa, I'm getting the strangest feeling of deja vu...like I've said that before...over a month ago...still waiting...). Your performance on the pf's is all you've got left in tribalwars. That's why you're more active here than you are in-game.

Krazymoefoe

Well, I leave you two to keep enjoying your game then. You still appear embarrassing to me but what do I know. You might have your reason being sad.

Ah comon the PF's are like the best part of TW made the game worth while this thread is quite hilarious glad that it reawakened itself. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That wasn't the op? :icon_eek: Then what's with this? Another test?

[SPOIL]jaffe25 on 16.06. at 00:18
Not really an update. Just a reminder. GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LAUNCH!!!!!!!!! I know a few of you are full steam ahead but the rest of you need to catch up. Max went to a lot of trouble to make this as easy as possible for you. The op is posted in the forums in the DA section.

If I find that you are not participating in this op i am going to upload pictures of my old white ass and post them in your profile under a caption that reads "I HEART MAN ASS"

No one wants that do they? Didn't think so. LAUNCH.[/SPOIL]

Or this?

[SPOIL]dragonslayer54321 today at 15:49 Quote Edit Delete
Defender: Mshuggles
Destination: Tickle, Tickle.... (546|784) K75

Quantity: 70987 83231 4644 82558 49 2959 0 10657 197 247 0 8
Losses: 793 930 52 922 1 33 0 119 2 3 0 0

I dont think 10 nukes is going to clear this :(

nobled4today today at 18:15 Quote
current attackers left. 3 of the villages i claimed my 30 nukes+ trains hit and didnt even scratch the wall only thing that scratched the wall was my nuke with 1.5k rams and it was only by 1 lvl.

man i should have claimed less to 60 nukes each.[/SPOIL]

another test?
that was the first, need to get a feel for them(AXE) so i can try and get them working effciently, yeah we lost alot nukes on it but meh not really that important, showed who was active and willing to get involved so i know who needs to wake up from there slumber.

DeletedUser58974

Here's where we have something in common.

Deep down, you wish we never left AXE, too. You don't have a chance in hell in making AXE relevant again (whoa, I'm getting the strangest feeling of deja vu...like I've said that before...over a month ago...still waiting...). Your performance on the pf's is all you've got left in tribalwars. That's why you're more active here than you are in-game.

Sid, I have no personal issue with you, I' wasn't playing at the time of the whole TATS split. But I would have to say, vet to vet..it's a little much you saying AXE won't be relevant again, when the split that caused the fall was orcastrated by yourself amongst others.

I know that the bad feeling between you and JAFFE will never be overcome, but please don't dis the tribe - it was good for you and until the parting of the waves, you were good for it. We are really too long in the tooth now to be acting like fishwifes. (although to be fair, the image of you and Jaffe slapping halibut across each others faces is pretty vivid in my thoughts right now...)

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't know anything about your age just the behavior. Sorry but I can't understand people who spend there time being bitter at someone in a game like this.

This was something we all tried to point out a loooooooooooooooong time ago...but for some reason the ppl on w15 feel that it is better to be bitter behind an online game.. go figure...

jaffe25

They can't help themselves......

Infactuated with me. Jealousy is indeed an ugly thing. Can either one of you tell me where in the rankings your tribe is?

Ours hasn't risen b/c we have refused to pull a Siddhartha and merge randomly into incoherent groups. We could have shot up the tribal rankings if we wanted to do what you guys did and just hold an open casting call and recruit any body willing to hit the accept invition button. That was the ONLY thing you were good for and after watching where that got you I think I will stick to what got us to #1.

Let me know when a tribe either one of you created even gets back on the rankings.

Waiting.........................

DeletedUser64451

Can either one of you tell me where in the rankings your tribe is?

Higher than yours...

Ours hasn't risen b/c we have refused to pull a Siddhartha and merge randomly into incoherent groups.

I give it to the end of summer. Exile has plenty of room.

I think I will stick to what got us to #1.

uh...jaffe...I know you have had a hard time paying attention lately (and by lately I mean the past few years), but MERGING got AXE to #1, and nothing more. Warring like beasts kept us there...but at its peak, AXE = 2ez + CK + CMC + SP + Godly + a few from UAE, DA, NL, EviL....you get the drift.

Grey- I'm not trying to make AXE look bad. I'm trying to make jaffe look bad. If he wasn't so caught up about image he might still be relevant. A split was not my first choice, but jaffe thought that's what he had to do to save AXE...if you ask him, he'll probably insist that he's better off now...but I think everybody who pays attention knows better.

jaffe25

Good luck trying to make me look bad bud. Maybe you should worry more about your own self image. Everything I do is above board and honest. Can either of you say the same?

For the record, I saw EXACTLY where your experiment was headed and didn't want to be in that toilet bowl tribe when it got flushed.

I was right, you were wrong, and now all of W15 has to listen to you and ThePuppet cry on the PF's.

I apologize to those who have had to listen to the same dribble from these two over and over and over. Someone needs to tell them they can't rewrite history and have no influence on the future then maybe they will go back to being quiet trolls.

DeletedUser

Jaffe both "trolls" play in world 15 just as a little fyi

clap many thanks tH you stole this old bears honey and i'm mighty hungry after sleeping all winter, time to sharpen the AXE and get grinding again *salute*

Ps Jaffe buddy the word is "infatuated" not infactuated:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shhhh heavy maybe i'm trolling just like Sid and Dan :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser64451

TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!

sorry about that.

Jaffe- I understand why you are so bent out of shape by attempts to "rewrite history", considering that's where you live. You say you intend to keep doing what made AXE #1....here is something called "statistics"

From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 !WAR! 1048
2 DA 959
3 Exile. 628
4 DAD 619
5 tH 490
6 Exile3 310
7 AXE 136

-----

From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 !WAR! 548
2 Exile. 483
3 Exile3 322
4 AXE 237

Um...I don't think AXE got to #1 losing 100 vils a week. I'm sure you knew that already though, and you already have plans to reverse that trend...right? Something to do with pictures of your nekkid fanny, I believe? Let me know how that goes.

jaffe25

Jaffe both "trolls" play in world 15 just as a little fyi

clap many thanks tH you stole this old bears honey and i'm mighty hungry after sleeping all winter, time to sharpen the AXE and get grinding again *salute*

Ps Jaffe buddy the word is "infatuated" not infactuated:icon_wink:

They are both trolls until they reveal themselves. Although considering how desperate TH has been to merge with someone as of late I would not be surprised to find one or both in there.

I made up my own word "infactuated". I am from the south and that is how we pronounce it down here :)

DeletedUser

They are both trolls until they reveal themselves. Although considering how desperate TH has been to merge with someone as of late I would not be surprised to find one or both in there.

I made up my own word "infactuated". I am from the south and that is how we pronounce it down here :)

I generally try not to interrupt, but for this, I have to. No, that is not how we pronounce it -_-

DeletedUser

They can't help themselves......

Infactuated with me. Jealousy is indeed an ugly thing. Can either one of you tell me where in the rankings your tribe is?

Ours hasn't risen b/c we have refused to pull a Siddhartha and merge randomly into incoherent groups. We could have shot up the tribal rankings if we wanted to do what you guys did and just hold an open casting call and recruit any body willing to hit the accept invition button. That was the ONLY thing you were good for and after watching where that got you I think I will stick to what got us to #1.

Let me know when a tribe either one of you created even gets back on the rankings.

Waiting.........................

My tribe is also higher in the rankings than yours. You really shouldnt ask silly questions when your tribe is the lowest of the active ones left :icon_wink:

hmm, you seem to contradict yourself a lot. You criticse the merging habits, meanwhile you are always happy to state that you were a duke in full control, yes?

And I dont need to repeat what Sid said, but have a look at the make up of players that were in Axe at its peak, and tell me where they came from.

P.s, you didnt create Axe. Want me to pull up twstats to prove you wrong? You simlpy merged your tribe into it (another contradiction)

I dont really expect you to reply to this, since you never do directly respond to any of my posts, but rather probably just another rant calling us trolls, which I really dont mind :)
Like I said previously, if you or anybody else dislikes us trolls, then is an ignore button :icon_cool: