W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

They forgot us then? =( Or they simply decided they cannot fight us?

DeletedUser

No i think their plan is to take control of K23 and hope to get a truce/NAP with u's so they can just go after Manic and not worry about u's:lol:

DeletedUser

It looks like we have a CM family :lol:

Can we have them added to the map as a family..

DeletedUser

I notice the big lost of SW FRST, i guess inactivity is the big problem of FRST rather than WMD F.

DeletedUser

Eurgh, more merging. The rim tribes are the worst for that. Still, probably a smart move considering the size of everyone else, probably a good way to try and keep up a bit.

DeletedUser

Eurgh, more merging. The rim tribes are the worst for that. Still, probably a smart move considering the size of everyone else, probably a good way to try and keep up a bit.

It is amazing how merging can help your tribe move up ranks.

I was hoping one will destroy another so i can sneak in some nukes. Oh well, off nobling some random barb muncher.

DeletedUser

This merge made them quite much stronger then before. Just really don't know about fighting skills or really anything from them.. haha... I don't know that area.

DeletedUser

stronger as in points strong. We have never seen Ni war, except when they decided that they can claim victory when they "destroy" NI! KND was the one started it and end it.

DeletedUser

stronger as in points strong. We have never seen Ni war, except when they decided that they can claim victory when they "destroy" NI! KND was the one started it and end it.

Inactivity is what killed NI!.

DeletedUser

Oh that makes Ni worst for saying that they have beaten the fake NI! because they are inactive. :icon_rolleyes: Inactivity might be one of the factor but KND's op also contribute to NI!'s downfall (inactiveness due to war) I cant find any old records of the war as prove, clearly this arguement is going no where.

DeletedUser

Oh that makes Ni worst for saying that they have beaten the fake NI! because they are inactive. :icon_rolleyes: Inactivity might be one of the factor but KND's op also contribute to NI!'s downfall (inactiveness due to war) I cant find any old records of the war as prove, clearly this arguement is going no where.

Clearly since you have no proof and its just my word against yours.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are the maps not updating any more?

Did this project quit?

DeletedUser

I believe it's a problem with the server, there's a few worlds i know not updating, i don't know if it's all worlds though.

DeletedUser

All families are gone except the WMD family? Anyone have a family that I don't have on the list? By the way guys, this is my favorite world. i haven't logged into the forums in a month and I have only 1 request :).