Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

Sheeze, an ex-duke has to wait?? My name was up there and it was removed. Can someone give me an account so I can war DNY?

/Don't bother putting my name up if Blonde get his up there...

DeletedUser

Which is why I never put up either. No matter who's name I put up or leave off I end up pissing someone off. I have thoughts of just taking it down.

DeletedUser

So can someone give me a W12 account????

Shane, check your mail too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair i was ready to side with Brad and it wasnt just my support, ive had a constant 275 nobles since December. Just saying.... I didnt care if my account went up in flames and honestly i never had a bad word from Brad . The other guy the B he antagonized everyone that came on this forum. yes he has his select group of friends but bulling people for the sake of his ego should have got him a smack in the face .

Last i saw Brad begged B to stay and go at it one on one , started attacking him to force him to stay and was kicked , after that how many wanted to start sending on Brad?

I think this should just be let to die at this point its just cheap entertainment for the B with no life

At least something I believe about you. I know you would have launched on me for sure. At least you would have tried. Too bad, we were enemies for ever in this game, yet you had to wait for this to ever launch.

I antagonized people on this forum, as you call it. DUH!!!! I have always made it perfectly clear, I only used this forum to bring some life and hopefully to be ever attacked by an enemy. If my ODD is still listed somewhere, you can see, all were (like you) too affraid to do so. This game was ever so boring, I just hoped someday it would be interesting again. Brat's attack came a week too late...
Think what you want, it was not about my ego, but enjoyment in this game.

You want to know how many wanted to launch on Brat after his attack on me? More than your ego allows you to think.

DeletedUser

Oh shit, I can't help myself...

If I had launched at Blondie just before I retired from this world, it would have split DNY in half. Both Blondie and I had friends willing to hit each other over and over but Blondie also knows deep down inside that I had more influence in this world than him.

As the world progressed, some of my die hard friends quit the world. So yes Blondie.... a shitload of barbs were going to attack you. Pffft...

I will say that one or two players had recently offered support, but nothing like this turd makes it out to be. It literally would have been 1 v 1. I also think that some that might have considered siding on one side or the other, but they would have been 'advised' to stay out of it and Blondie and I could have had the final fight to settle a few scores. Please note that I would not have been the one advising them. I feel that would have come from DNY's leadership group... Rednecks.

Yes, I had noble villages inside his clusters (and they were massively stacked with over 20 nobles built in each village...), but they had MY support in them... no one elses support. This means that my outlying areas were unprotected. Blondie was double my size and to this day, I still believe I could kick his ass 1 v 1.

Blondie... you are a decent player, but you are not of the same caliber of Rednecks, chully, jms, mezoni or monasi. If you want to prove me wrong, then get into W50 and war me there... you annoying dick.

And with all your influence, you could not get any accounts for your friends off course... Besides, history gives me no reason at all, to beleive a single word you say about this. Your word means nothing to me and that was all that could promiss a fair fight.
Anyway, I don't think I need to repeat myself about the fact I had decided to quit this game.

Who ever said I thought I was of the same caliber of Rednecks, chully, jms, mezoni or monasi? Not me, so no need to say that. You are not either. You are a snake that slithered his way up in this game. You are above average, but not top class.
I retired from this time consuming game, so no need to try and dragg me into w50 or whatever world. Unlike you, I do know that retiring means..

Classy ending of your post again. If you weren't so damn amusing, I would have reported it and you would probably be banned again...

DeletedUser

At the end, Sander has been bugging me about it also (dropping hints). At the end I plan on putting all the original DNY greats along on it with all the notible contributers that we picked up along the way.

Ah, I'll be honoured.... :icon_cool:

slinkiestwizard

Slinky was drunk when he wrote that, give him a break. :lol:
when am i not?

And B i didnt need an excuse at the end you just werent worth my time unless you were going to use your troops to create conflict.
You didnt though did you . You spent forever building an account and quit when you could have proved yourself to be as good as you claimed you were.

Probably better this way anyway it would have just kept 12 going on forever and dirtied the DNY name.

You want to know how many wanted to launch on Brat after his attack on me? More than your ego allows you to think.

He attacked you to keep you around even said it in the forums. To say his attacks came a week to late is garbage as you were still spamming the DNY forums so no it wasnt to late. As for my ego? I think anyone who knows me would admit i never had an ego , i just openly admitted you were an attention whore that i didnt like.

As for you admitting your enjoyment of the game , right after that you say how boring it was. You still cant even make up your mind can you ?

*as a side note dude i was never afraid of attacking you i openly said that yet you never challenged me on that. You had your choice to take me on yet when DNY attacked me for how many weeks i never saw anything from you .

Even Jonathan sent some real long distance fakes you sent nothing , so who was afraid of who?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

- I never claimed to be good, just better than average. Achievements kinda speak for that, I would say.
- I spent 'forever' taking down other accounts, not building up my own. Big difference!
- When I say I will delete within 4 days and just stick around to say goodbye to friends, how is it not too late if someone challenges you after that? Technically, sure it was possible, but too me someone's word means something, unlike for many others in ths game.
- The game used to be fun. The 'end' of this game is boring. Re-starting a game like this with no real end, is completely stupid to me. What is so hard to understand about that?
- Sending obvious fakes from long distance proves anything about a player? LOL, never knew that.
- Ever heard about location being key in war? DNY attacked you, so? I had many closer targets to deal with for the tribe. We worked in teams, but that is something you will probably never understand, seeing what you did with BSW.

And kudo's to the person that wants to keep this forum clean. I guess I have some reporting to do now as well...

DeletedUser

And kudo's to the person that wants to keep this forum clean. I guess I have some reporting to do now as well...

Kudo's to you too, Mr. B.

Also the reporting, Hmmmm, it seems your only reporting him when from all your arguments you seem to be on your arse and "Rat" and "Brat" is in what some Internet geeks call "owning" you.

Also, Stop fucking posting here because in affect this world is dead, Dead and Gone! DNY owns it... And unless you still have a active account here then you can piss off out of these forums :)

And I can guess what your gonna reply to me: "*Whine whine whine* Yeah but your posting here as well *Rant, rant, rant*"

Yeah, Once you stop posting here and go back under your rock, then I go back to other forums and stay out of here forever.

And faaaaark seems to be banned again. Were you having words with a forum mod about his 'Innapropriate Language'?

Hell, I'm guessing that this will happen to me now.

Good to see someone calling you Mr. Napolean, it suits you. A short, vain man.

eLeMeNOhPi

And faaaaark seems to be banned again. Were you having words with a forum mod about his 'Innapropriate Language'?
@Blonde and Faaaaark, please stop arguing in forums. You two will get nowhere by reporting each other's old posts but to get punished for abusing report system. Hope you understand.

DeletedUser

@Blonde and Faaaaark, please stop arguing in forums. You two will get nowhere by reporting each other's old posts but to get punished for abusing report system. Hope you understand.

lmao, this is awesome! They are in a reporting war now. :lol:

BTW, this goodbye thread is awesome also. It appears to have generated quite a bit of contriversy on a otherwise dead world.

Back on topic, gotta say goodbye to my buddy Brad again as he is on another "vacation". :lol:

slinkiestwizard

Eleme...., don't be the rookie cop that tries to get in a good book with your superiors. This world is dead, as is this forum. Let it go man...

wow that was just wrong may even be a VACATION in your future which is allowed to be discussed,just a friendly gesture as you B seam to think you light up the forums .

Back on topic, gotta say goodbye to my buddy Brad again as he is on another "vacation".

So red does this mean we have to wait another 2 months for him to get back from vacation to respond? well i guess we will be here anyway. Scuse me i have to by a case of beer for my nobles that refuse to do anything without it.

Oh and Brad we will be patiently waiting your return, so that this thread can be properly closed after everyone finishes there goodbye and good luck wishes.

DeletedUser

lmao, this is awesome! They are in a reporting war now. :lol:

BTW, this goodbye thread is awesome also. It appears to have generated quite a bit of contriversy on a otherwise dead world.

Back on topic, gotta say goodbye to my buddy Brad again as he is on another "vacation". :lol:

Guess blonde won the reporting war then eh? Seeing as he isn't on a "vacation" XD

DeletedUser

This thread is still going? I quit how long ago, yet the thread goes on?... Good show! :)

DeletedUser

It appears this thread will go into a slumber now that Brad is on a little break from the forums.

To bad, this thread was fun.