RAM - This is our thread

KarmaX

I've seen most of the top tribes from W30 have their own thread so I thought "Why not get one for ourselves?" Anyone that has comments on RAM, you're most welcome to post it here or flame it here. We will also try to get away from your threads as much as we can unless someone talks about us.

Have fun! :icon_twisted:

ram03.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

HA i love RAM and DRIFT. I know a player or two in DRIFT so i love them :p.

RAM+DRIFT= scarrrrrrry

DeletedUser

Get a gf or something Karma, you need way too much attention :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i thought i was going to see a declaration :(

my thoughts,

i have said bad things about your tribes and players and however much i dont like face palm, i facepalm myself, you guys are effective and anything that is within the rules is a valid tactic, and you got some good tactics thats for sure,

(brnmike get back on mw2 when im sober!)

biggest power in the south with some very clever diplomacy, also has the power to kill tribes just with cats ;(

DeletedUser

Hi RAM!

Party over here in the BH Beer Tents - your welcome to come over... BYOB :p

DeletedUser

(brnmike get back on mw2 when im sober!)

the best time to play mw2 is when your toasted :) i can play better chocolate wasted then i cna sober o.0

btw, Ram sucks. Had to throw some hate out there to end these huggles in here o.0

Michael Wittman

thanks quinn, dont worry, plenty of us love drinking too :p

Mick876

I am drunk so i should not be here. HOWEVER, playing the drums is something that i would consider cool.

KarmaX

Whr's drinks? I'm in for it ..... :p make sure only hard liquors.. no beers!!

DeletedUser79042

Karma-x, re-edit your first post and put some of your fancy "ram-cars" in there... :icon_wink:

By the way, are you fighting someone nowadays ? :)

robot out

KarmaX

Karma-x, re-edit your first post and put some of your fancy "ram-cars" in there... :icon_wink:

By the way, are you fighting someone nowadays ? :)

robot out

I added the fancy (classique) RAM car.. and we're not fighting anyone so seriously. We're just have few skirmishes on all sides except East and South of us coz they are totally secured by rim. We will try and expand till we cover W30. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

beer to drink

stella by case
red wine 4 stella to wash down
if spirits 1l vodka then stella mixers (pint glass, bottle 330ml stella the rest vodka aka turbo shandy)

always mix wine beer and spirits

who else does turbo shandies? or is it just us.... realmen lol