The last declaration

MichielK

Dear Plight,

We apologise for the massive inconvenience you're about to experience.

Best regards,

Complete Carnage

DeletedUser

First.

Thank you for posting this MK, I was hoping it'd go up :lol:.

DeletedUser

Actually...It's the other way around.
Expect that we're NOT sorry.

Oh and, we beat you to it :p
(the declaration)

MichielK

Rag leads by example, and takes first blood:

Marilyn Manson (535|390) K35 10,098 dopeas rag1 [C²] 26th June 2010 - 02:14:50

But hey, at least you got your declaration up first, right stonerocks? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81872

Rag leads by example, and takes first blood:

Marilyn Manson (535|390) K35 10,098 dopeas rag1 [C²] 26th June 2010 - 02:14:50

But hey, at least you got your declaration up first, right stonerocks? :icon_wink:

You don't celebrate taking the first village in a war, you celebrate taking the last.

DeletedUser

Leaving so soon?

You wish. I won`t be going anywhere anytime soon :icon_cool:

But we will have fun sending you on a nice lllooonnnngggg vacation :lol:

DeletedUser

I think Rasher makes a fair point though.

Hey Rasher, would you do me a favor? Stick around on these forums for a while so that I can personally show you when we noble the last village. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81872

I think Rasher makes a fair point though.

Hey Rasher, would you do me a favor? Stick around on these forums for a while so that I can personally show you when we noble the last village. :icon_wink:

I'm not going anywhere

DeletedUser58923

uhhh arent wars supposed to have 2 sides fighting? im confused x.x

Kevin

DeletedUser

Bye bye C2 :lol:

You wish. I won`t be going anywhere anytime soon :icon_cool:

But we will have fun sending you on a nice lllooonnnngggg vacation :lol:

Someone's a bit too confident when their tribe has been hammered for over half a year straight :lol:. Explain to me the confidence in Plight, I don't see where you draw it from...is it their hordes of inactivity, or their lack of skilled players on the frontline? Both provide lots of confidence, it seems.

DeletedUser

Someone's a bit too confident when their tribe has been hammered for over half a year straight :lol:. Explain to me the confidence in Plight, I don't see where you draw it from...is it their hordes of inactivity, or their lack of skilled players on the frontline? Both provide lots of confidence, it seems.

How do you know if they have skilled frontline players or not? Have you fought them yourself? NO? Then shut up :lol:

DeletedUser

Um, actually I have fought a fair few back in the ORC-Plight war, and I played with numerous while I was in ORC and BANG!?, and I lead a fair few as well as a baron for over half a year. So perhaps you should do the shutting up? Not only I say this, other ex-ORC's who played with them agree.