I think you're scared of me Foe :P

DeletedUser

you shouldn´t eat all those schrooms and small pills :icon_eek:

Michael Wittman

shrooms and little pills, these are the active players facing and attacking our active players. do you mean to discredit them? well i suppose their lack of skill will do :p

DeletedUser

Hmm.. looks like Foe are too scared of me ... I don't think they have any guts ... look @ my new villa names.. !!

FOE Hall of Chicken Hearted Warriors : :icon_twisted:

I was talking about this part. it´s called teamwork TRIBALwars. DUH! :icon_rolleyes:

KarmaX

Ya, its team work..!! I wasn't complaining about team..! I was complaining about their lack of skills duhhhh!! Guess why i didn't add Pavlina there..! She's better than the ones in the above list :p

DeletedUser

Great work mate :)

they look unskilled that true:icon_smile:

hallzyjake

KarmaX i heard you offered someone a PvP in our tribe. He declined it....still looking for a PvP? :p

DeletedUser

KarmaX i heard you offered someone a PvP in our tribe. He declined it....still looking for a PvP? :p

that would be pretty damn hard to get, considering that a lot of players wants his villages ;) *LOL*

bsides. no way in hell anyone gets 3-4 weeks of rebuilding and prep to get superstacked just to do some misundestood!"honorable" PvP.

hallzyjake

well he offered it to a player in our tribe, and he declined it, so why not ask him if he still wants to do it.

I don't care if he says no, i'll still end up mass nuking this player, and he will fall

KarmaX

lol.. btw he accepted it..! and I'm not gonna use my tribal supports to stack myself even if its a gangbang..!! Bring it on.. !! 1 player making many players busy is a fair deal anyways!

hallzyjake

but is it worth every single village of yours? That's the real question

DeletedUser51791

What a crock!

You all conceded victory a long time ago. When things got too hard you all decided you didn't actually want to earn a win, rather just get together and proclaim yourselves to be winners (you can't play a war game and then all decide to be friends and claim everyone won...you know, cause it is a war game). To then get on here and act like a tough-guy is freaking laughable. You are not a tough guy. You are just like all the other pansies who do not have the ability or inclination to play the game so you just jump on the bandwagon with everyone else and act like you accomplished something. Most of you have been sitting well back from the front line pretty well since day one. You have not had to worry about being attacked because nobody has any interest in taking your out-of-the-way villages. So you sit there and blindly throw grenades over the wall and eventually accumulate some ODA, which somehow translates into being a good player. What nonsense! Any monkey could have done what most of you have done. Winners! Yeah, right.

Michael Wittman

yes some of them are good, but most of them lost the game long ago when they gave up and joined foe. then there are players that sit back and build 500 nukes because everyone else around them already merged into the foe. to each his own :)

KarmaX

Ya, W14 is a joke, in which noobs are trying to claim victory. Esp. the biggest loosers are ZHG or the old STFU. What is courage is laughable. Everyone just trying to hug and say they won is just a plain joke. I think in the end we are winners coz we are the only one that is the original tribe as together. Rest are just bunch of plain huggers.

hallzyjake

East i have the most respect for you out of all of w14. You are pretty amazing. I give you all props. I'm not trying to act like a tough guy, i was simply asking him if he wanted a 1v1. If he said no, which he did i believe, i don't have anything against him at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a crock!

You all conceded victory a long time ago. When things got too hard you all decided you didn't actually want to earn a win, rather just get together and proclaim yourselves to be winners (you can't play a war game and then all decide to be friends and claim everyone won...you know, cause it is a war game). To then get on here and act like a tough-guy is freaking laughable. You are not a tough guy. You are just like all the other pansies who do not have the ability or inclination to play the game so you just jump on the bandwagon with everyone else and act like you accomplished something. Most of you have been sitting well back from the front line pretty well since day one. You have not had to worry about being attacked because nobody has any interest in taking your out-of-the-way villages. So you sit there and blindly throw grenades over the wall and eventually accumulate some ODA, which somehow translates into being a good player. What nonsense! Any monkey could have done what most of you have done. Winners! Yeah, right.

As someone else said.
You are a great fighter and seems i like u as a forum poster too.
(As Michael Wittman know i was ur tribemate in a way )

There was a long time ago a North family that tried the same strategy :icon_biggrin: but they failed.
Guess they needed lesson about how to hug for longer than 3 mounths :icon_razz:

Wasnt that involving you also(even if u dont lead anything else than ur own troups)?

Last edited by a moderator: