Making the world a safer place...

DeletedUser

Stats on inactive players do mean something no matter how much anyone denies it.
Whether you like it or not they are villages now in the hands of WMD that used to be in FRST, that means more troops which obviously matters.

Im not saying nobling a few inactives will turn the tide in a war, however I am disagreeing that stats against inactives mean "jack squat".

I agree with you.

Managing inactives needs to be a huge part of any battle plan. Tribes without inactives are very rare, so for success, managing your inactive accounts has to be part of your planning and cannot be ignored.

I would think that everyone sees how inactivness is a huge part of this world (you can search here in the forum to see the players dropping out each week) and knowing this has to figure into the long term goals to remain a successful tribe.

Pez

DeletedUser

Little offtopic but quite interesting i have to ask :)
Lets open one new subject (i do not want to open new thread i have bad expirience in opening threads :))

One thing happen lately. NUTS LIGHT merge, or something like that. Strategic brilliant move! NUTS (BORED surrvivors) LIGHT (skill force of w43) forces combined! Technology u are NUTS right?
I know current goal is to kill CM and MOAR, but what will happen in future?

No, this is not question for u. Ofc u wont tell it public. It is question i ask my self every hour.

We all know about LIGHT/FRST so called "love" they share. We all know about so called "hate" NUTS/FRST they share.
What will be the result?

Technology watch closely situation in WMD/FRST war. Like some eagle predator :)

I truly do not care, do not get me wrong like "Look this Prime he try to put some fire in FRST/NUTS relation" no no NO NO.
Prime will end up dead by FRST or NUTS, he really not care.

I just want to hear other guys guessing. Who will get NUTS/LIGHT smashing club in head on end?

DeletedUser

@prime, for more speculation, maybe the old alliance Light. and Frst had carried over to Nuts o_O wouldn't that be a bummer xD

DeletedUser

we will war later down the road, and it will be epic :icon_razz:

what's not to like about it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Prime just to correct your thinking there is no hate between frost and nuts. Yes we will war but as part of the game.

There is a big difference between warring players that hold your respect and just taking out another tribe because they are on the map.

Also given that we all know the war is coming I would not be surprised to see nuts maybe even taking those wmd villages that are appearing in their back lines. Extra villages like those would make ideal villages to support their frontlines from.

DeletedUser

Gosh havnt we won yet? maybe if I didnt log in once a week we could be doing better :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Update:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 182,649
Side 2: 29,222
Difference: 153,427

chart

DeletedUser88324

Little offtopic but quite interesting i have to ask :)
Lets open one new subject (i do not want to open new thread i have bad expirience in opening threads :))

One thing happen lately. NUTS LIGHT merge, or something like that. Strategic brilliant move! NUTS (BORED surrvivors) LIGHT (skill force of w43) forces combined! Technology u are NUTS right?
I know current goal is to kill CM and MOAR, but what will happen in future?

No, this is not question for u. Ofc u wont tell it public. It is question i ask my self every hour.

We all know about LIGHT/FRST so called "love" they share. We all know about so called "hate" NUTS/FRST they share.
What will be the result?

Technology watch closely situation in WMD/FRST war. Like some eagle predator :)

I truly do not care, do not get me wrong like "Look this Prime he try to put some fire in FRST/NUTS relation" no no NO NO.
Prime will end up dead by FRST or NUTS, he really not care.

I just want to hear other guys guessing. Who will get NUTS/LIGHT smashing club in head on end?

Ni and Kiwi merged as well :D

DeletedUser

just wanted to update stats for ya--- FRST is kickin names and taking butt here!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 29
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 260,007
Side 2: 25,495
Difference: 234,512

chart

DeletedUser

just wanted to update stats for ya--- FRST is kickin names and taking butt here!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 29
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 260,007
Side 2: 25,495
Difference: 234,512

chart

Would seem WMD just ran out of defense, guessed they should have used it better >.>

DeletedUser

thing is only a certain few in WMD were targetted and other's wre not so to say WMD RAN OUT OF DEFENCE MAY BE A LITTLE EARLY I THINK..........
Though the stat's seem to show a speed nobling effect but i am sure within those stat's there is a story...........
How many were mio?

DeletedUser

k57 still remain's strong for WMD,though the continued assault of other k's will weaken this k eventually.
FRST coming through k56 and now it looks like nuts will also throw a fe operations at WMD to gain ground for future battles with FRST........

DeletedUser

k57 still remain's strong for WMD,though the continued assault of other k's will weaken this k eventually.
FRST coming through k56 and now it looks like nuts will also throw a few operations at WMD to gain ground for future battles with FRST........

lame...
i dont see why they don't com in on the side of WMD if they want to come into this war. just even it out. sounds more fun to me. :)

DeletedUser

nuts! i hardly see joining in with WMD as they have taken 2 ex-wmd in and also slingzaar if i am right has well documented dislike for wmd...........so teaming up with wmd is not likely

DeletedUser

lame...
i dont see why they don't com in on the side of WMD if they want to come into this war. just even it out. sounds more fun to me. :)

Yeah I have to agree with the Hat on this one. FRST & Nuts! want a one on one, I wouldn't put it past them to even put the war on hold if other tribes got involved in the future.

My opinion, Not the tribes.

DeletedUser

Yeah I have to agree with the Hat on this one. FRST & Nuts! want a one on one, I wouldn't put it past them to even put the war on hold if other tribes got involved in the future.

My opinion, Not the tribes.

i agree as well, i just think it would make it a more fun fight for AAA/WMD/FRST if it was an even fight.

cazzman420

Nuts would be wise to begin the fight now. That way AAA and FRST don't continue to become more powerful while they only recruit. What if WMD fights for a year? Are they gonna wait for a 1 vs 1? Think I would delete before I waited that long.

If Nuts declared and WMD stayed out of FRST/Nuts! war and went after AAA this world would turnover given that Nuts! proves themselves. I think if they wait too long to war FRST then they never will get the opportunity to do it.

But you also have to consider Nuts! and FRST becoming allies and warring the smaller tribes of the world. Much speculation now that FRST allies merged FRST past enemies and supposed to be future enemies as well, Nuts!

HorseSoldier

Nuts would be wise to begin the fight now. That way AAA and FRST don't continue to become more powerful while they only recruit. What if WMD fights for a year? Are they gonna wait for a 1 vs 1? Think I would delete before I waited that long.

If Nuts declared and WMD stayed out of FRST/Nuts! war and went after AAA this world would turnover given that Nuts! proves themselves. I think if they wait too long to war FRST then they never will get the opportunity to do it.

But you also have to consider Nuts! and FRST becoming allies and warring the smaller tribes of the world. Much speculation now that FRST allies merged FRST past enemies and supposed to be future enemies as well, Nuts!
Yeah, yeah this is basicaly "HALP!"

You wmd people keep begging on the externals for Nuts to get involved. Maybe start yet another topic about it. This is the FRST vs WMD family war.