What did Mr Lanky say when he got rimmed?

DeletedUser

HA! That's a pile of BS just go ask Cards, there were trains incoming and neither of you sniped them, I then got a message saying that I was expected to have sniped them despite the face I was revising and doing exams. I felt that if you two weren't going to do a real job it was better to delete and save the 3 months of premium I had on there for if I were to get a new account like I had planned if the Mr Lanky account ever got destroyed, since I hadn't actually talked to [V] at that point. I have the forum mail from Cards still telling me to go ahead and delete and save the prem. So shut up and sit down.

DeletedUser

I only sat you one time during that period, therefore it means very little. During that time I sniped 3 trains so you are missing key facts there. When you can prove when you got the account exactly then it will be dropped. Until then, you can talk as big as you want but you will never be able to lose the image you ran from an account getting hammered.

DeletedUser

17th of may I was told to go ahead and stop the premium. Cards basically saying the account was done. So I deleted.

[spoil]
cardsmail.jpg
[/spoil]

20th of May I actually took the account

[20/05/2010 15:55:06] ****: Hey
[20/05/2010 15:55:13] ****: You ready to jump in yet?

18th of May was when I was actually offered the account

[18/05/2010 19:24:22] ****: Well voltan really needs a owner

The mail to [V] was sent that day but I obviously don't have that since it was on the Mr Lanky account. About the sniping I was talking about trains that were not sniped and landed taking a further 13 or so villages that nobody bothered to try to stop. That's the point the account was lost.

DeletedUser

I still love you Stewybabes. Now that I've proven myself right I'm happy to let it go on. If Dvader nublets want to try to insult me or otherwise drag my name into things some more then they can.

DeletedUser

17th of may I was told to go ahead and stop the premium. Cards basically saying the account was done. So I deleted.

[spoil]
cardsmail.jpg
[/spoil]

20th of May I actually took the account

[20/05/2010 15:55:06] ****: Hey
[20/05/2010 15:55:13] ****: You ready to jump in yet?

18th of May was when I was actually offered the account

[18/05/2010 19:24:22] ****: Well voltan really needs a owner

The mail to [V] was sent that day but I obviously don't have that since it was on the Mr Lanky account. About the sniping I was talking about trains that were not sniped and landed taking a further 13 or so villages that nobody bothered to try to stop. That's the point the account was lost.

You haven't disproved anything Lanky, instead you have contradicted an earlier statement as obviously you had been talking to [V] prior to the day Cards said you may as well delete. You clearly seem to have forgotten this post:

HA! That's a pile of BS just go ask Cards, there were trains incoming and neither of you sniped them, I then got a message saying that I was expected to have sniped them despite the face I was revising and doing exams. I felt that if you two weren't going to do a real job it was better to delete and save the 3 months of premium I had on there for if I were to get a new account like I had planned if the Mr Lanky account ever got destroyed, since I hadn't actually talked to [V] at that point. I have the forum mail from Cards still telling me to go ahead and delete and save the prem. So shut up and sit down.

So basically you are saying you were getting owned, Cards said delete, you sent [V] a message before doing so asking for an account I imagine, then deleted. The following day you are told about Voltan and then 2 days after that you take it over? Wow, [V] are trusting to be giving accounts out to random players who get destroyed after a message a couple days beforehand, aren't they?

Thanks for proving my point. You ran straight onto another account because you were getting owned.

DeletedUser

I messaged you the real facts, but I very much doubt you will use what brain power you have to realise your wrong. Your ego precludes that possibility.

DeletedUser

What facts, you gave me a 'timeline' with no proof but word of mouth, which is worth nothing.

As I said, you ran from your account, deleted and took another straight away. Enough said.

DeletedUser

*yawn* this isn't one of those times where you say it enough times and its true. I have no reason to lie about it considering I'm the one that knows the facts and your just speculating. If your opinion actually mattered I would probably try harder to prove it. But as it doesn't I'm rapidly losing interest in you basic and child like attitude, your more immature than me.

DeletedUser

Jesus Lanky,

You've assumed the position of 'most hated' while I was away.

And before you ask, No.

I have not read this whole thread: If you wish to fill me in, feel free.

DeletedUser

I have at least 4 lovers who post here. I make that more than you.

DeletedUser

i really do hate it when people use my name for the wrong reasons. Yes i was sitting lanky for a period of time. on the week of may 10th thru 15th, was my finals week as well as mr lanky's.

he kept saying he never had time ot play TW but had plunty of time for the externals. I tried to watch his account with lord hasso helping out at first. on may 11th i ended up having to take all 4 of my finals in the same day because my mom's brother had died, and i needed to drive her to the funeral. it was a 17 hour drive, and watching and working on lanky's account was going fine up to this point.

Now please bear in mind, when i started, nothing was qued and half the troops were gone. Everything was going well until the 15th. my cell had become broken, and my only access was via my laptop at the local coffee shop in dothan alabama. We were heading back that night. Which was a friday night. so i was able to get on skype, saw lanky on skyppe and left him the message that he needed to log on and watch his account for the next day or so.

it showed the message as sent since he was online. i got off the laptoip, got home two days later. the way threre had to be a straight drive thru, to make the funeral on time. on the way back we took 2 days so as not to press ourselves so hard this time. when get back i find i still have the sit.

yes, he had finals, so did i. but finals do not happen on the weekend. when it was sunday night and i spoken with him and he said that he still had finals... i was at the point to where, since he wouldnt put any effort at all into his own account, there is no reason i should run the entire thing for him during finals. mind you up to this point he had been doing finals for 2 weeks.

average college full term is four classes, and finals are suually all in the same week. now of course he could have been meaning he has been spending all his time studing for finals in the future, but if one has the time ot constantly get on the externals to make comments, they can just as easily watch thier own account.

that is why i told him to just log on and cancel his prem. no reason i should do all the work to help his account when he didnt want to put any effort at all into it.

i have no ill will to mr lanky, no do i care about you all throwing trash talk at each other, but if your going to use my name without giving all the facts, i will then put my 2 cents in.

DeletedUser

I was merely stating what you had done and the mail you had sent. I was not trying to imply you had done a bad job as you had told me about your exams and how busy you were. I was just defending the crap Haseo is pulling out his crack and to do that I had to refer to your involvement in places.

As for you being suspicious about the length of my exams, its Britain, I am not in college I am 16, They were GCSE's. I had a total of 19 examinations spread over 3 weeks so I was always revising or sitting an exam. The difference between the externals and TW is I can choose when I want to post things, i.e before I go to bed or in a 10 minute revision break. I cannot choose when I am attacked (with Scurf who has a fake fetish that is all the time anyway) and have to mark things. So as can be seen these exams did require a lot of attention.

Yes you sent me messages on Skype, I leave my Skype on all day I was even there. From the impression you gave you and your friend would have it covered completely and allow me to do my exams. As it turned out you could not because of personal reasons and Haseo was just I don't know, cracking one off in the corner, it was only logical to ditch the account.