DVADER vs WUKE

DeletedUser

Your biblical reference is irrelevant.... Active returned and left again... :p Actually Wuke do feel the pressure.... you probably being a [V] member should know that enough attacks and some players quit...

How is my bibical reference irrelevant?

It fits into the nature of the conversation.

And no, I'm not in [V].

So that part of your statement is irrelevant.

Also, read my statement:

"Whereas WUKE don't relent under pressure" -

Did I say they're not under pressure? No.

EDIT: Astew, i also heard Numpt are on [V]'s hitlist to. I think you need to rebuild that bridge with reinforced steel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Imnotu, or should I say saitan? Please drop that argument with a 200k player whom will always be right because he is so big and his tribe is so powerful. Thank you.

Oh and nice fakes, shame you aren't very good at sending them. Did you enjoy my nukes the other day? I did very thoroughly.

Stats Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players: caveman 10345

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 671
Side 2: 124
Difference: 547

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 8
Difference: 127

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,765,992
Side 2: 980,576
Difference: 4,785,416

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,305,508
Side 2: 72,426
Difference: 1,233,082

chart

DeletedUser

Haha jamie you dont got room to talk either

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: JamieRed

Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 7
Difference: 228

chart

Side 1: 2,204,670
Side 2: 47,393
Difference: 2,157,277

chart

Half your points are from gifts

this is your war stats with your enemies

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players: caveman 10345

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 3
Difference: 16

chart

chart

Side 1: 187,941
Side 2: 29,022
Difference: 158,919

chart

These are your stats you vs WUKE

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 58,530
Side 2: 29,022
Difference: 29,508

chart

You got no room to talk about all big an mighty 90% of your villages where either gifted or you took them off a player 1/8 your size.

DeletedUser

Astew, you have taken 5 villages that were not barbs or internals.

Furthermore you have lost 19 villages for a combined total of 3 million ODD to this point.

I do not think you are in a position to criticise anyones stats.

DeletedUser

Fact: Haseo did not have Jamie for the entire time it was on this world.
Fact: Haseo took the account when it had taken nothing from WUKE.
Fact: Haseo got it the conquers it has.
Fact: You're even worse.
Fact: Haseo does plenty in the leadership as well.

Opinion: You sir, don't know what you're even talking about. Perhaps you should be quiet and let the big boys in WUKE and DVADER handle this?
Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure you know what you're talking about.
Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure you don't look like a hypocrite.
Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure that isn't the only thing you can criticize. Try aiming for what the topic is about.
Opinion: Attacking a person's playing ability in an inappropriate thread, and failing to do so, is a failure in and of itself.

Conclusion: WUKE is losing :lol:.

DeletedUser

Lord Haseo, why you using caveman WUKE???.We already know that caveman is gifting the villages to the DVADER and DVADER sit :)..i am right ? lol

DeletedUser

Guys seriously try to keep your posts related to this war :3 Unless [V] or Numpty is declared on/officially involved there's really no need to discuss their recruiting practices, members, etc. in this particular thread. It's the second time in two days it's gone way off topic, so next time I'll have to start punishing people for it :p

kthx.
:3

DeletedUser

Lord Haseo, why you using caveman WUKE???.We already know that caveman is gifting the villages to the DVADER and DVADER sit :)..i am right ? lol

Last time I checked, he was in WUKE wasn't he? That would make his losses go onto WUKE stats, regardless of the status of the account as he isn't a DVADER member.

Is he? Negative.

By the way, lol, for using my stats. That's funny.

DeletedUser

He is gifting villages to DVADER and DVADER have a sit for sure. So you should not put him at WUKE.

DeletedUser

He is gifting villages to DVADER and DVADER have a sit for sure. So you should not put him at WUKE.

Can you prove we have it? Other than the fact we aren't getting sniped to the same degree you guys are but we are... I can assure you. And can forward reports to show it.

DeletedUser

long range can easily be sniped and stack(based from my experience)..and from [V] and WUKE who is close range, getting snipe and stack ? :D

DeletedUser

long range can easily be sniped and stack(based from my experience)..and from [V] and WUKE who is close range, getting snipe and stack ? :D

So basically, you are basing it on the fact you are getting stacked and sniped close range and that means we have the account sit, but because we are getting long range stacked or sniped, it means that we still have it? That doesn't make sense.

So please stop talking.

DeletedUser

lol did i offend you?

short range = little time to prepare = a minute of difference between rams
long range = lot's of time to prepare = noble can easily be detected

If he is the true caveman. He should mail or skype his friends that we should help him or not to attack him.

DeletedUser

lol did i offend you?

short range = little time to prepare = a minute of difference between rams
long range = lot's of time to prepare = noble can easily be detected

If he is the true caveman. He should mail or skype his friends that we should help him or not to attack him.

Or maybe you were never his friend to begin with? Did that ever cross your mind perhaps?

A minute of difference? Really? I consider 10 hours for a noble to travel as short range but thats a 7:45-8 hour ram trip. That's not 1 minute.

And you didn't offend me, takes a lot more than that.

Hanz3l

Maybe caveman wanted to go out with a bang? An all out war against the world?

A minute is too much... What you fail to comprehend is Dvader like Wuke and [V] is getting sniped as well.. and stacked i think...

Wouldnt be to good of a decision on any of the beligerents part.... Should check on what the facts are and are not. But hey we are all entitled to our own opinion... Maybe i can say Lord Haseo is a noob even when i know he isnt :p But please stop crying over one acc.... You will get your turn... =]

RagePBJ

LOL - wait, wait, wait. No seriously. Is the dude from Numpt with 200k points and 3 million OD calling out someone in our tribe?

Oh man, that's gold.

RagePBJ

Maybe caveman wanted to go out with a bang? An all out war against the world?

A minute is too much... What you fail to comprehend is Dvader like Wuke and [V] is getting sniped as well.. and stacked i think...

Wouldnt be to good of a decision on any of the beligerents part.... Should check on what the facts are and are not. But hey we are all entitled to our own opinion... Maybe i can say Lord Haseo is a noob even when i know he isnt :p But please stop crying over one acc.... You will get your turn... =]
False!

DeletedUser

Fact: Haseo did not have Jamie for the entire time it was on this world. so therefor he didnt do all the work so how do you know how good he actually is?
Fact: Haseo took the account when it had taken nothing from WUKE. so?
Fact: Haseo got it the conquers it has. yeah you mean the ones gifted right?
Fact: You're even worse. haha, just because i just started this world like around 6 months ago and hardly played you cant talk about whos good or not, if you can look up my W10 stats, Better then jamies so does that make me better?
Fact: Haseo does plenty in the leadership as well. how do you know he does more or not?

Opinion: You sir, don't know what you're even talking about. Perhaps you should be quiet and let the big boys in WUKE and DVADER handle this? Fact: how but you mind your own bussiness??
Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure you know what you're talking about. if you read the thread imnotu started on me first bud, and then followed by jamie
Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure you don't look like a hypocrite. How does this make me a hipocrite lmfao? idiot.
Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure that isn't the only thing you can criticize. Try aiming for what the topic is about. like i said imnotu and jamie started first so tell them to criticize whats on topic
Opinion: Attacking a person's playing ability in an inappropriate thread, and failing to do so, is a failure in and of itself. thanks for telling imnotu and jamie

Conclusion: WUKE is losing :lol:.

so in other words your rambling on about shit and you said the same shit over and over again. they started on me so back offfffffff ;)

Edit: If you want to keep arguing about this, PM me on the forums

DeletedUser

LOL - wait, wait, wait. No seriously. Is the dude from Numpt with 200k points and 3 million OD calling out someone in our tribe?

Oh man, that's gold.

Who the hell did i call out??

edit: ***woot go guysss, goodluck to both side***

edit again: Edit: If you want to keep arguing about this, PM me on the forums