Something great stirs.. XiE

DeletedUser

Of course on those occasions you send 5 is when you somehow capture the town in 3. :)

Exactly, and it happens at 90% of times when other than have sent 5 you also tought your enemy was good enough to try snipe, so you placed with 3rd noble some thousands axes, "just to be safe". Yes that is exactly when you take the vill with 3 nobles and then lose all the axes with the few hundreads ones you sent with 4th and 5th :D

This is how i gained most of mine ODA anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

XiE failed. We all know :icon_rolleyes:

This can be closed now kitteh.

DeletedUser

So, it turns out that the merger was a bad move for both party's involved..

link11223454

So, it turns out that the merger was a bad move for both party's involved..

Thanks, Sherlock. How'd you figure that one out? :icon_idea:

Nah, just messing. You're absolutely right. Due to the fact that I am, as always, totally disconnected from these tribes and dont have much of a clue as to what's happening inside them, I can only guess as to how it's all working out internally. And a first impression can always be wrong. I thought that as long as they passed the few bumps that were naturally rifted every time there is a merge, it would have been smooth sailing as top dog for a while to come. Clearly, the tribes did not get along quite so well, and the withdrawal of some of their most renowned players, the tribes just collapsed.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Sherlock. How'd you figure that one out? :icon_idea:

Nah, just messing. You're absolutely right. Due to the fact that I am, as always, totally disconnected from these tribes and dont have much of a clue as to what's happening inside them, I can only guess as to how it's all working out internally. And a first impression can always be wrong. I thought that as long as they passed the few bumps that were naturally rifted every time there is a merge, it would have been smooth sailing as top dog for a while to come. Clearly, the tribes did not get along quite so well, and the withdrawal of some of their most renowned players, the tribes just collapsed.

Totally agreed. But I don't think it was the merge itself that caused their downfall, maybe the huge member count it createdmight have caused a lack of communication, and a need to change the council had an impact on them? Because I'm sure a lot of people were fighting over those council spots. :p

DeletedUser

Totally agreed. But I don't think it was the merge itself that caused their downfall, maybe the huge member count it createdmight have caused a lack of communication, and a need to change the council had an impact on them? Because I'm sure a lot of people were fighting over those council spots. :p

credit for failing the merge goes to T-Rex. nice effective PnP circular mail to the whole tribe and most of the noobs fell for classic old technique he used in the PnP . Anyways i think the merge failure shows diff of opinions and such diff are settled through wars mostly :icon_sad: . just a matter of time doubt they can avoid it for longer. it's diff of see who are right or wrong so i decided to go neutral for now.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
credit for failing the merge goes to T-Rex. nice effective PnP circular mail to the whole tribe and most of the noobs fell for classic old technique he used in the PnP . Anyways i think the merge failure shows diff of opinions and such diff are settled through wars mostly :icon_sad: . just a matter of time doubt they can avoid it for longer. it's diff of see who are right or wrong so i decided to go neutral for now.

can we see that PnP mail?

DeletedUser

He just said it as it is.

Dark T-Rex on 23.06. at 23:46
Greetings old tribemates of Flame and very shortly tribemates of Blood :)

I got a few things to say and explain, and so I will do. Please grab a beer or coke and read along - it's a bit long if you want the full picture.

First I want to point out though, that the recent attacks on me from XiE have nothing to do with this mail. I merely want to explain what happened, and defend a friend. I have proof that the idea for this mail, was made before the attacks where launched.

Now, first things first - A bit about why I was made co-duke.

- I was made duke when we where warring SubV, even though I never intented to have any position. I chose to step up when needed though, .m3dive. busy in real life, which led to my quitting from W26. So I had plenty of commitment.

In my time as duke, I was handling the external relations, both on the external forums and between other tribes. In short I was handling the diplomacy.

Proof of that:

rzwoo on 30.05. at 15:51
So what was the specific reason you kicked me out about my troop levels? I think this could be a bad strategic move for your tribe...and I hope you reconsider it.

Dark T-Rex on 30.05. at 16:30
It was m3dive who kicked. And yes your troops where quite enough reason. You would be the weak link and the tribe isn't stronger than the weakest link.

rzwoo on 30.05. at 16:40
lol m3dive says you made the decision and she wasn't apart of the decision (except carrying it out). Perfect time to leave me directly in the middle between the tribes, huh? The reason I switched to these troops is for my protection after my nukes were diminished.

Dark T-Rex on 30.05. at 16:46
Hey

I'm quite upset that you just throw the turd on to me, when it actually was you who made the suggestion.

I've also seen it from a conv between you and SNAILS, that our alliance to Death. was up to me.

Tbh I don't like it at all.

This message has been forwarded by Dark T-Rex.

.M3dive. on 30.05. at 16:53
:-O ,

let me forward you mails .

Dark T-Rex on 30.05. at 18:06
I wasn't aware that I was supposed to handle all external relations, both ing and on the forums.

rwzoo is a noob no doubt, it just worried me what he told me.

.M3dive. on 30.05. at 18:18
:) i hope you are not mad at me anymore.

actually someone who handle external relations should have a hand in in game relations too . its not fair i just do whatever i want and sometimes make mistakes and in all time ask someone else to defend me in external forums .

Dark T-Rex on 30.05. at 18:21
No worries, just wanted it clarified :)

Yes, it brings up some confusion. We could do it in a way so you have the final decision, and in cases that have to be dealt fast, you can take the decision yourself, on internal matters.

While I handle the same on external matters.

Sounds good?

.M3dive. on 30.05. at 23:39
Yup.

So where are we at?

Right! I am co-duke with .m3dive. and I handle all diplomacy, and got the final say on matters on that front.

What happened afterwards was to get rid of some deadweight, while working at good relations to Blood and SubV (even though we where in war). Successfully we made the bonds to Blood closer, and made peace with SubV.

In short we where getting somewhere: Smaller, more efficient and coordinated.

Now suddenly, and for me TOTALLY out of the blue, I have this circular mail:

.M3dive. on 11.06. at 13:34
Guys and Gals ,

The Tribes Flame and Blood will do a merge soon . (blood merge into us)

Reasons(advantages) :
1- Lake Of Growing Space ,

Aside from South , if you take a look on the map , with o_O and subV in North-West , East of Flame respectively . and with these two have a strong alliance , we are completely BOXED.

for exiting this ironic box , we either have to fight blood or do a merge with them .

With PWN and BLOOD have an alliance , and with flame have no other Ally but blood , warring blood , will only put Flame in danger of getting gangbang by o_O - Blood - SubV and will not be wise move .

2- Inactivity ,
one of the most dangerous threats for every tribe
players like [player]itachinoobs[/player] , [player]rix4[/player] , [player]CrazyAsia[/player] , [player]Wisp[/player] are just a few examples of those gone inactive in last weeks .
As These Massive amount of inactivities are getting dangerous for tribe, merging is the BEST way i see for replacing our lost members and injecting fresh blood to tribe .

3- GangBang Danger - untrustworthy Neighbors ,

All over The World Flame has the most Dangerous Neighbors and the fact that all of our Neighbors have an Alliance against Flame concern me the most .

We all seen what o_O done to death. and i think we should LEARN from their mistakes .

As you can see in this Map ( RED Flame , Blue SubV-o_O (allies) )
K55 are completely surrounded by o_O - Snails and SubV

The merge with Blood , will also add K65 under flame control , which will decrease the gangbang danger significantly . even if gangbang occur we will be much MORE ready for defending ourselves .

Compare The First Picture With This One ( ~PWN~ will be Our New Ally after Merge )

4- External Reputation - Changing Name , Fresh Start

For Some Reasons , Flame started to having a bad reputation on Forum .

The reasons are mainly due to my personal mistakes , or the previous wars we had .

with the new NAME and council , i think we can heal our lost respect in Externals .

Disadvantages :
1- Mass Recruitment

As usual of all of merges , Our player count will go UP For a period of time , I know this may annoy some of our Oldest members but you have to be patient , Noobs and Inactives will drop one by one after the merge..

2- New Council ,

After The Merge Get Done , Flame will have a new Council , this means some of our Ex Council members may drop and get replace by Blood members .

3- Name ,

For Some Reason(explained one above) , I Agreed with BLOOD for changing name to something new.

we aren't decided about the new name yet , but this will not be either Flame or blood .

4- Cutting Players ,

Noobs - Inactives - Low Actives has no place in our new tribe , Some players may kick out of flame since merge starts .

Regards, [[player].M3dive.[/player]]

I was not consulted first, there was no post in the council forum, and there was made no serious attempt to contact me about this, and it's a hell of a change to force through without consulting the council or your co-duke, who are on top of that in charge of such matters. .m3dive. will now say that she tried contacting me.

Yes she 'tried'. If 'tried' is defined as asking me to add her new skype name. I was perhaps a bit busy and only rarely on skype in that period, but I was very much reachable in the game. The members of Flame knows this.

This is absolutely no critique of Blood, both =Baskee= and Mango (could) and Ocialithe can confirm that I like Blood. We've known each other from almost the start of the world. By now both Baskee and Mango have left, following this incident.

But, I cannot co-lead when in fact I am just a puppet that .m3dive. wished to use to her likings. The Gods will know how many times I've defended my position in Flame and why I stayed in Flame, but I did. Untill then.

I decided to leave and join o_O as a regular member. I simply wont work, or could, with .m3dive. after such a disgraceful trick. Since many have tried getting me back in, but my decision stands.

Especially after the last couple of days.

Because XPEHb, a very good friend of mine, agreed with me and left the tribe to o_O. So did Vistaa, jimihieu and jaydizzler too (they joined SubV). That's a bloody big chunk of the active council!

Add to that that soon after several of Bloods leaders left too, because they where upset that I wasn't told.

http://en48.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7802667 on 12.06. at 23:52
why did you leave mate ??

Dark T-Rex on 13.06. at 10:10
Several reasons.

1. I wasn't told that Blood was coming into Flame, which quite frankly pissed me off as I was in charge of diplomacy.

2. I don't agree with the merge (nothing against Blood at all - just tactics). My prefered tribe got 30 members more or less.

So yeah. M3dive have been told the long story, and so have Baskee and Rob too :)

http://en48.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7802667 on 13.06. at 12:26
yeah we just found out that you wenrt told we wernt happy about that.

Dark T-Rex on 13.06. at 12:37
Honestly you should be :/

http://en48.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7802667 on 13.06. at 12:38
sorry in middle of someting should be what ??

Dark T-Rex on 13.06. at 12:40
unhappy about it

http://en48.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7802667 on 13.06. at 12:42
yeah i just left disagreement with council he is a bit of noob and someone that doesnt tell co-duke about a merge we just cant trust.

Dark T-Rex on 13.06. at 12:46
She. m3dive is a she.

What is going to happen now?

http://en48.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7802667 on 13.06. at 12:48
dont know i sent mail to baskee saying as war leader ive ran 100% victory have not lost 1 war and i will not fight one with someone that is that big of a noob we keeps dissing me if people dont like how i speak then they need to grow F up. cant speak for blood but i honestly dont see them staying long.

Dark T-Rex on 13.06. at 12:50
I foresee lots of trouble too

http://en48.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7802667 on 13.06. at 12:51
lol she dosent want me sending cir mails because my strong Language lol if i hurt your feelings cause your acting like a noob good chance you are one lol .

This was a mail with mango. Sadly he have quit now.

Lately it have reached my ear that .m3dive. have begun spreading lies. Disagreeing with XPEHb is fair and square, but stuff like this:

.M3dive. on 22.06. at 20:16 Quote

imagine you are in front line against o_O and you are losing the war against them leo , then me as a OLD friend of you instead of helping you to stand on your feet , LEAVE and join your enemies against you .

how it feels ?

this is what XPEHb did . in the time XiE was unstable and needed his help he Trashed us and joined enemy .

I agree he is a good guy , but he played unfair , and backstabbed tribe . I think No merCy should given to Traitors and backstabbers .
Edited by .M3dive. on 22.06. at 20:19

XPEHb did not backstab anyone more than I did, and certainly he didn't join an enemy! At the time o_O was a long time NAP. XPEHb found himself under attack from XiE seconds after he left, is it backstabbing to defend against that? XPEHb did the EXACT same thing as me. So please, if anyone is a backstabber then we both are.

Actually XPEHb defended some of the XiE members, and saved their vills after he left. Backstabber? Hardly. Victim of lies from a power-hungering duke? Yes.

Add to this that XiE is the first tribe to show aggression, and that by targeting me. I have no problem with that, except that noble trains at above 1 minute is just a disgrace. So is axe speed fakes from .m3dive..

So to sum up what I wanted to say:

1. Tell what happened during the Blood/Flame-merge, that made most of the council leave. Done: .m3dive. acted as a dictator.

2. Defend a friend. Done: No-one is backstabbers, or we both are. Actually it's rather conspirous that XPEHb and I are the main focus of XiE?

So with that, I will let you take your decision. Is .m3dive. the kind of leader you want? can't you do that better yourself?

I know many in the old Flame that can step up and make a better tribe if they dared. I will happilly answer questions.

That's my 2 cents, and good luck!

Ze Dino

DeletedUser

this was my opinion about the mail the merge failed within 2 days of the mail.
=khalid= on 24.06. at 09:13
Read your mail nice piece of PnP. however all i could infer at the end was that somehow .m3dive. outwitted everyone. Not only was he successful in merging two tribes under his command but somehow he managed to make all the other leaders quit. Anyways best of luck in your endeavor , as i joined the tribe last week i will stay neutral to prev. events however if what u said was all true i think it will take much more to bring down this guy ;).
Dark T-Rex on 24.06. at 09:17
Depends on how you see things mate.

Yes .m3dive. forced out all the leaders, but that is no good thing because m3 is herself not a very good leader. She needed us others to lead. If I, Baskee, Vistaa, jimihieu and all others had stayed, then we had a damn strong leadership.

TW is not about personal power in a tribe, it's about teamwork, and she doesn't know that term when it comes to leadership.

Other tribes will jump in when they see XiE have sighted a huge prey. If the chance arrises then I'd see new pastures if I where you :)

M3dive

If I, Baskee, Vistaa, jimihieu and all others had stayed, then we had a damn strong leadership.
Just to correct a misunderstanding , none of the names you listed above was ever duke of flame (but yourself) . Vistaa - Baskee - Jimihieu and all those leaved had no hand in leadership of flame .

Flame growth from rank 110 to rank 1 with my personal experience and struggle . if any success achieved or any failed happened I am the only one who is responsible for it.

I would thank you anywayz , for the great PnP on RAM and RAGE , and the short period of time (2-3weeks i guess) you helped me in the leadership , it was absolutely good to use your experiences as a Co .

And you are right , I'm not a very good leader . I did what i thought this will benefit my tribe the most . during the whole leadership time on Flame i did up to 8 merges , all successful , but for many reasons the last one failed .
I'm a fast learner and usually accept my mistakes immediately ,actually thats why my tribes get more successful each world pass.
World 8 : rank +40 i guess ( 4 years ago can't remember )
World 13 : rank 18
World 40 : rank 7
World 48 : rank 1

Last edited:

DeletedUser

World 8 : rank +40 i guess ( 4 years ago can't remember )
World 13 : rank 18
World 40 : rank 7
World 48 : rank 1

There is a great difference between getting a tribe to a high rank and actually maintaining that rank.
If i wanted to i could boost !UN! into 2nd maybe even 1st right now with some recruits i have lined up,
But due to their position it would not be beneficial thus i choose life span over one achievement,
whereas good dukes settle for deferred gratification, fail dukes live by carpe diem and wish for immediate gratification