Something great stirs.. XiE

M3dive

There is a great difference between getting a tribe to a high rank and actually maintaining that rank.
If i wanted to i could boost !UN! into 2nd maybe even 1st right now with some recruits i have lined up,
But due to their position it would not be beneficial thus i choose life span over one achievement,
whereas good dukes settle for deferred gratification, fail dukes live by carpe diem and wish for immediate gratification

Flame didn't grown immediately , however the fail from rank 1 was out of sudden.

Everything in Flame goes very well organized and on its correct time , there was some factors threating tribe , as i mentioned them in the mail like inactivity or hugger neighbours , but even those who leave Flame can't say Flame was a bad tribe , we achiveved many successes not only one . and even with current mess in flame , FLAME is yet a very scary tribe and a pack of elites .

what damaged M3dive reputation on forum very much is people think XiE was also my tribe , which is totally different from the reality I had very little hand in XiE leadership . especially in the recruitment and diplomacy . as Council was leading the tribe.

P.S : in the times i played on world 8-13 my tribes managed to hold their position for longer than 6-7 months (after i leaved due to real life problems tribes failed as well .) , in world 40 lost to world rank 2 tribe and merged into them tho . not a apporpiate place to speak about anywayz .

DeletedUser

P.S : in the times i played on world 8-13 my tribes managed to hold their position for longer than 6-7 months (after i leaved due to real life problems tribes failed as well .) , in world 40 lost to world rank 2 tribe and merged into them tho . not a apporpiate place to speak about anywayz .

Oh yay lets talk about past worlds,

well from worlds 1-7 i didn't lead tribes but sat in a diplomacy seat each tribe i was in was top 5ish.

the later worlds
(7+)
i stepped up and lead my first tribe on w23 which failed but i came back on w34 and stepped up my game decided to learn how to be a good leader and now this is my most successful world in which i have used all my experience to keep UN where it is.

No matter what rank your tribe is do not get cocky and do not get intimidated by others.
You can fake some swagger in order to make yourselves look better but deep down know you are not untouchable.
Even know you seem to think flame is untouchable which i will be the first to say i highly doubt

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and if we judge by your words m3dive, you didn't make not one mistake in your leader role, but every time you have to leave tribe for two hours someone else make mess... so i ask you nicely please... stop...
good leader is not the one who do everything, but one who make good team which can work problems even when some team mates are not around (this is from management course).
so You make all perfect except you didn't make good team... mean good tribe... mean you are not good leader.

M3dive

Oh yay lets talk about past worlds,

well from worlds 1-7 i didn't lead tribes but sat in a diplomacy seat each tribe i was in was top 5ish.

the later worlds
(7+)
i stepped up and lead my first tribe on w23 which failed but i came back on w34 and stepped up my game decided to learn how to be a good leader and now this is my most successful world in which i have used all my experience to keep UN where it is.

No matter what rank your tribe is do not get cocky and do not get intimidated by others.
You can fake some swagger in order to make yourselves look better but deep down know you are not untouchable.
Even know you seem to think flame is untouchable which i will be the first to say i highly doubt

nor Flame neither !UN! are not untouchable . this world is far from such skilled tribes :) and we are all nublets to be honest /=

Good pasts no one asked about your pasts tho . lol

Anywayz , I'm done talking here . such a waste of time . get back to hunting more dino villages .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok lets settle this in the best way possible,

M3drive or howey?
vote now! :D

DeletedUser

It's funny how the leaders of the top tribes are always the Failminator. :lol:

DeletedUser

only those lacking in social skills... the two top tribes at the moment don't seem to have that problem :)

was planning to shed some more light on the medive comments above... but i'm in a good mood, i'll let her be ^_^

DeletedUser

HEY! :icon_cry:

lol

So we finally got rid of m3dive posts here? :icon_eek:
I guess how new leadership will represent Flame on forum...

DeletedUser

I can't see Garic coming on here and posting anything informative.