90000 villages in one tribe

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: thats incredible! So Im curious, do you guys actually manage to use most your villages or do you just use a few that are close to noble targets?

DeletedUser

I can talk for me...
i have 2700 villages, half of them are nukes and i'm using constatly all of them, no matter where the target is.
and i know that most of us (at least those that are active) do the same.

DeletedUser

I can talk for me...
i have 2700 villages, half of them are nukes and i'm using constatly all of them, no matter where the target is.

Typo. But beautiful. That's just immense!

DeletedUser

I can talk for me...

And how many are still active? Or should I say, how few?

DeletedUser

And how many are still active? Or should I say, how few?

I think 40 out of 69
really active, i think that we are no more than 20-25...

9 players have took more than 200 vills in the last month,
15 more than 100 vills,
27 more than 50 vills
34 more than 20 vills
40 more than 0 vills.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

22 continents with 100%

I guess your ultimate aim now is to get 100% in them all.. I'm guessing there is a hell of a lot of barbs looking at the map and some guys are trying to get every village in their continent.. My question is how did the world start to shape out where it became a one-tribe world really (no offense to other tribes)

DeletedUser

22 continents with 100%

I guess your ultimate aim now is to get 100% in them all..

The ultimate aim is to get the world ended by Tribal Wars.

I'm guessing there is a hell of a lot of barbs looking at the map and some guys are trying to get every village in their continent..

We have 1 player doing that and him and I go at it all the time. But he does help with missions, thus why he is in the tribe.

My question is how did the world start to shape out where it became a one-tribe world really (no offense to other tribes)

We warred every top tribe along the way. Once we defeated them we took the best and warred the next top tribe. In our heyday we were one heck of a warring machine.

Kreamer

I just wish I could see the world in game lol. Like I see K11 is 97% dominated yet it looks like you barely have any villages in there at all. Loads of barbs?

DeletedUser

I just wish I could see the world in game lol. Like I see K11 is 97% dominated yet it looks like you barely have any villages in there at all. Loads of barbs?

1 DNY 3,28 Mio. 326

We got 326 villages there and the rest is a huge sea of barbs XD

k21: 1 DNY 2,65 Mio. 271
k19: 1 DNY 2,87 Mio. 275

So yea there are quite a few areas of the world that are huge seas of barbs :O

Kreamer

Why though? Why would so many people just mass quit? Just don't see how so many Ks ended up like that lol. Even if people saw how pointless their struggles are I would think at least some would stick it out and fight to the end... You barely even entered the K and that is all it takes to scare them off? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yes, we have entered taking their villages...
Do you really think that a single player can resist to the 1st tribe that mass attack you, when you have 1.000+ incoming and no support from your tribe?

Kreamer

yeah you know youd eventually die yes, but you also know if you control an entire K then itll take a long time for all your villages to die off. Id probably give up but log in once in a while just to make it so youd have to noble every single village lol (I'm a jerk like that :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

there is no problem, untill palyers dont restart forever.
see this player for example:

myyris

on 27/03 he had 10.579.961 points,
on 07/07 he has 194.286 points.

do you really think that we have problems to rim a player?

DeletedUser

yeah you know youd eventually die yes, but you also know if you control an entire K then itll take a long time for all your villages to die off. Id probably give up but log in once in a while just to make it so youd have to noble every single village lol (I'm a jerk like that :icon_razz:)

Let me guess, after we nobled all your villages you would restart and then log in every so often to keep your account active right?

There are 146 players left in this world that are just like that. Many do nothing in this world, even try to grow, they just log in once in a while thinking we can never be declared winners because they remain in the world.

DeletedUser

I have just been told by TW administrators that world 12 will not be closed until 100% of remaining players agree to closure. As not even all of DNY players are in agreement that the world should be closed, we have a long way to go yet.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

1 DNY 3,28 Mio. 326

We got 326 villages there and the rest is a huge sea of barbs XD

k21: 1 DNY 2,65 Mio. 271
k19: 1 DNY 2,87 Mio. 275

So yea there are quite a few areas of the world that are huge seas of barbs :O

map.php

Blue=DNY
Grey=Barbs
Red=Everyone else

darkaniken2

I'd love to see them noble all the red dots in a K in one day. Make for a good lol.

DeletedUser

well I'd go the extra mile, and start nobling lots of 100 pt barb villas just to prolong the suffering >:D