Congrats DNY

Soft Stuff

The world won't close just because there's one tribe left. :L (I doubt anyway). So eventually you'll have to split, or go for a free for all.

A free for all would be the best choice imo, as people would quit faster. ;D

PS, clever, I quoted the wrong one. :D /cba changing it.

Better thaan W1.
You reckon when you get 100% of the world the TW staff will disband the tribe and make you fight?

DeletedUser

The reason this is better than World 1 is because it is so inactive so people quit and the speed is a lot faster so people can get more points.. It took me about a year in world 1 to get to 4 mill.. I could have probably been on about 8 mill in a world like this by then.

DeletedUser

We need someone Swedish to translate that for us :O

Or could just use a translater, posted it below incase anyone couldn't be bothered to use a translater.

Fork said:
End-Game Order
Rank 1 tribe reaches 60-70% of world domination. (Active villages)
-
Restart Opportunity removed.
Nobles -> Prices / package halved.
Registration closes for the world.
-
3 month closing date advertised.
* If major changes occur, extended deadline of 1 month.
-
The world turned completely, and the winners are entered in the Hall of Fame!

Anyway, only ventured onto your forums to ask a question but got sidetracked.

I always hoped then when the tribe I'm in wins the world, we would just break down into smaller tribes, say group of 5-10 players depending on how many left, and have a friendly battle as would bring in diplomacy and everything again. Keeps the world alive and fighting only with tribe mates would be cool. Anyway the question is, I'm sure you all considered that and obviously currently are against it, is that just because you want the world to end so you are all the first to win or your just bored of this world as accounts are massive now and take alot of time to deal with?

DeletedUser

Rank 1 tribe reaches 60-70% of world domination. (Active villages)
mmm, we own 95809 / 104461 (owned villages, not barbs) so it's 91,72%

Restart Opportunity removed.
:icon_eek:

i'd like it

you want the world to end so you are all the first to win or your just bored of this world as accounts are massive now and take alot of time to deal with?
the reply is: both
we want to be declared winners, and we are bored of a world where there are no enemies.
I prefere end this world and then start in another world, instead of start a war with friends that are 200+ hours away...

DeletedUser

Yeap we own 91.8718% of all K's.

We can go for max 99.9%, but we cannot do 100%, so i believe TW Administrators & Owners is laughing to paying costumer faces. Let it be, but it will be not very good advertisement for future TW players of never ending game.

DeletedUser

well I hope we wouldn't get the same end game rules as the swedish server as 70% dominance is hardly victory, 30% was united and strong could still win.

90% though I would call a victory, and in all honesty most people join expecting the world to take about 3+ years and to not have it end is quite bad if everyone left in the winning tribe do not wish to fight each other.

Anyway thanks for the answer, and congrats on being part of the first winning tribe, even if its not actually acknowledged yet.

DeletedUser

what I think will happen is two worlds will merge into one so it will be 200 ks instead of 100.

DeletedUser

Not good thinking. Who would play a world with 200 K's? We cannot finish one with 100K's. I dont want to pay and play for so long and let my grandchild to keep paying/playing :lol:

what I think will happen is two worlds will merge into one so it will be 200 ks instead of 100.

DeletedUser

mergeing two worlds would create space for more server in my thinking. winning might also occur if DNY owns the top 69 spots or a player own 100 million villages either way this world will end in a maximium of 2 years when the yougest leave highschool.

Kreamer

If they turned restarting off and said youd win once every other player was killed off would you be willing to continue to play until they are all dead?

Also just out of curiosity, how many packets/coins or whatever do you have? lol

DeletedUser

I'm one of active nobler, there are players that have 1 mio x store.

ps it's more than 1 year that i dont have so many resources stored, usually i can rebuild only the nobles landed in the day... :icon_biggrin:

Price for next nobleman:2940 x
res.png
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
Stored resources:16125 x
res.png
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Number of academies:8328
- Existing noblemen151
- Noblemen in education:8
- Number of conquered villages:2780
You can still educate:5389

DDragon12

Cmon TW staff close w12. You dont have to be smart, or atleast have brains to see that it is pointless to keep w12 open. But i doubt the nose picking TW staff will do it...

DeletedUser

If they turned restarting off and said youd win once every other player was killed off would you be willing to continue to play until they are all dead?

Also just out of curiosity, how many packets/coins or whatever do you have? lol

I am a packet whore. :icon_biggrin:

Price for next nobleman: 3278 x 45.892.000 49.170.000 40.975.000
Stored resources: 1277650 x 17.887.100.000 19.164.750.000 15.970.625.000

Kreamer

I am a packet whore. :icon_biggrin:

Price for next nobleman: 3278 x 45.892.000 49.170.000 40.975.000
Stored resources: 1277650 x 17.887.100.000 19.164.750.000 15.970.625.000

yes you are :p

but what about you? would you be willing to go all the way to the end of the world if they stopped restarting and gave you a set goal on how to win the world?

DeletedUser

I am for anything that speeds up the conclusion of this world.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice going. According to dominance they own the whole world, but to WIN the game they will have to make sure all villages (pardon barbarians) will have to be in DNY (IMHO) for DNY to have one, but it won't stop there, what do you think will happen when DNY own all of the villages, the tribe will split in the middle and bang, off it goes again (IMO).

Congratulations though DNY! This should be announced to the whole forum!

If that happened I would come out of retirement and rejoin world 12.