World Cup 2010

lethal.

Well coming out with a statement like that is silly IMO. Obviously it will insult someone who takes it in the wrong way, also I can think of a war were Britain needed no help, which you may not know about....Boer War. Also i remember USA struggling against a little old country named Vietnam, which they actually lost so don't for a second go saying USA has won every war because quite frankly they haven't, on a lighter note and on topic for that matter, COME ON GHANA!

I'm not from the USA either. Secondly theres nothing there to get insulted about I just said it to prevent any dumbness.

@chucky lol group stage thingy was funny :lol:

Spain shall win :icon_twisted: and Ghana? bye bye

DeletedUser

That's a shame, i would have liked to have seen Ghana make the semi-finals.

DeletedUser

Stuff your face, pretty ironic coming from an american. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Anyways, why is americas national sport a sport that came from England?

England can't beat USA in a war? we once had 1/5 of the land mass under our control; obviously we wouldn't win in a war with all the immigration you've had too severely boost your population, but your statements are pretty ignorant.

DeletedUser

Stuff your face, pretty ironic coming from an american. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Anyways, why is americas national sport a sport that came from England?

England can't beat USA in a war? we once had 1/5 of the land mass under our control; obviously we wouldn't win in a war with all the immigration you've had too severely boost your population, but your statements are pretty ignorant.

LOL LOL LOL yeah im massively ignorant, something called the american revolution happened mate, live with it, also i have a right to pick on dekzy sorry that you aren't in on it :icon_rolleyes:

Man i am actually editing because i can't leave this statement alone, you want to brag about having 1/5th of the land mass under control and losing to the U.S. in a war ages ago, when you had better weapons and training? I mean seriously come off it mate, if you think you could beat the U.S. now when you couldn't then you are seriously biased in your thinking, and with that it causes you to spew out fail such as this rubbish, also on a side note, we saved you in World War II :lol:

I don't care much to compare baseball and cricket, but baseball was not made in England, cricket was, and yes cricket is more popular, but i don't really care about that, i was comparing you failure in footie, the sport the English belive they created, which they didn't, sure they made the modern rules, but even the rules didn't help them with that disallowed goal :lol:

One final edit: i always say this to my mates as well, yeah we stole a lot of things from England, and guess what we profited hugely from it, so i guess you can be sore that we steal things from you like your language and make it better :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL LOL LOL yeah im massively ignorant, something called the american revolution happened mate, live with it, also i have a right to pick on dekzy sorry that you aren't in on it :icon_rolleyes:

Man i am actually editing because i can't leave this statement alone, you want to brag about having 1/5th of the land mass under control and losing to the U.S. in a war ages ago, when you had better weapons and training? I mean seriously come off it mate, if you think you could beat the U.S. now when you couldn't then you are seriously biased in your thinking, and with that it causes you to spew out fail such as this rubbish, also on a side note, we saved you in World War II :lol:

I don't care much to compare baseball and cricket, but baseball was not made in England, cricket was, and yes cricket is more popular, but i don't really care about that, i was comparing you failure in footie, the sport the English belive they created, which they didn't, sure they made the modern rules, but even the rules didn't help them with that disallowed goal :lol:

One final edit: i always say this to my mates as well, yeah we stole a lot of things from England, and guess what we profited hugely from it, so i guess you can be sore that we steal things from you like your language and make it better :)

I must of hit a nerve more than you hit mine...

If you really hated the statement so much, read it correctly, i never said we'd win in a war against the USA and for that matter, we wouldn't against several others either, our military has far less people and money spent per person is far less than that of america's, it has been ridiculed by ourselves.

No i wasn't gloating about us once controling 1/5 of the world, but for a country who apparently has never won anything, must have achieved that somehow, duh.

Ok whatever you say, we didn't invent football, nor baseball, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball , i guess your answer will be that it's an early form, even though the concept is there or that wiki isn't always a reliable source.

You can talk how you like, but why boost your american ego and then claim to have improved the english language, surely you mighty powerful guys could make a better one or just claimed to have made it?

DeletedUser

I must of hit a nerve more than you hit mine...

If you really hated the statement so much, read it correctly, i never said we'd win in a war against the USA and for that matter, we wouldn't against several others either, our military has far less people and money spent per person is far less than that of america's, it has been ridiculed by ourselves.

England can't beat USA in a war?

nuff said

way to go Germany way to stop Argentina

i am praying for a Netherlands vs. Germany final

DeletedUser

lol no chance vs Brazil :icon_cool:

Nah, He's right. You're going to get hammered.

Both wars :3

Meh, supporting Brazil now.

Brazil to win and Villa to be top scorer

HOLLAND 2 VS BRAZIL 1

svROBBEN-420x0.jpg

Robben just pooped on all of you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

game was rigged

1st half brazil pay amazing. halftime everyone bets on them wining.
mafia bets on holland with amazing odds.
2nd half brazil play shit.
holland win.
mafia makes 100 of millions
mafia pays of brazilian players and coach.

simple as that.

DeletedUser

game was rigged

1st half brazil pay amazing. halftime everyone bets on them wining.
mafia bets on holland with amazing odds.
2nd half brazil play shit.
holland win.
mafia makes 100 of millions
mafia pays of brazilian players and coach.

simple as that.

comes from one of the guys cheering on ghana

:D

DeletedUser46615

Cabbie, why do you think Robben is so good, Sneijder is better.