HaV? (get the forum talking)

Burning GFX

You guys are creating a problem by saying there is one surely if we thought there was we wouldn't be afraid to tell you right ?

DeletedUser

the simple fact you keep telling everyone to go away, and your tribe split in half, implies something is going on.

Burning GFX

I never said go away please read back through the posts and try again.

Burning GFX

Then why say you im me Burning GFX Claret is Claret dont direct your comments at me when i have nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, my forum etiquette is a little poor. I've not really taken part in much discussion here. I've read some of the posts occasionally, but I'll admit to not reading everything since day 1.

Maybe MM_Hun you could clarify what you said. I'm a little dumbass today and didn't properly understand. Would hate to take offense to one thing what you meant to insult me in an entirely different way.

For the record, I was one on the original members of Wisdom, but I'm not sure that's what you were getting at!

God I'm slow today...

You don't have to hold your breath, as it wasn't even aimed at you. I was referring to Claret's post where he was simply telling he never even heard of you / your tribe FTW/Beer and he "thought you were on our side" when we dared to add you on Wisdom's side a few weeks ago in a cumulated tribal growth stat. However, it is just getting more ironical with your statement referring to your "old guard" status in Wisdom.

(Practically backing that Claret was trying to manipulate the creditibility of those stats)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocnoidozor

erm, yeah. I know stuff. It'el cost you!

Actually my first post was the truth. Egos -> Clash -> Split -> Hug and make up -> Allies -> zadrex catches up a day later and thinks it's more than it is.

I'm sure there's a juicier version out there with giant lizards and space ships, but I just realized I used my offensive mass recruit script on my defensive villages, so I'm in a massive facepalm moment of 'doh'.

Cheers,
Mike
(Baron of Wisdom btw)

Actually this was funny :lol:

Then inty cried :icon_sad:
This too....

Well i remember Mike from long ago ,but i dont know where that Blood Claret came from ....
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

(This is Burning/Babyteeth)

To be honest zardex your just attention whoring and you know it.

DeletedUser42977

Wisdom/HaV are sure spending a lot of time denying that there is a problem. Zardex, you may be on to something here! :)

No one's denying there was a problem. The fact that there are now two tribes where there once was one is a big blinking indicator to you is it not?

But we aren't obligated to gossip with the PnP about in-house bullshizzle :)

If you want an official answer, I suggest you contact Integritous or Jehosophat, both if you'd like a balanced story.

Llama Crazy

awwww dont be like that come on spill the beans damnit!! :)

Bazz69

No one's denying there was a problem. The fact that there are now two tribes where there once was one is a big blinking indicator to you is it not?

But we aren't obligated to gossip with the PnP about in-house bullshizzle :)

If you want an official answer, I suggest you contact Integritous or Jehosophat, both if you'd like a balanced story.

Lol we have our answer now thanks Must suck to be you guys:icon_biggrin:

Burning GFX

I asked you what your answer is not what i don't get i know what i need to know i would just like to know what you think your answer is.

Bazz69

I asked you what your answer is not what i don't get i know what i need to know i would just like to know what you think your answer is.

Sigh i am really trying hard to be nice but your pushing me to Flame lol and i promised cane i wouldnt flame :icon_wink: Just have a re read mate its simple enough hey

DeletedUser

Anyone can come to me to get the whole story, but be prepared as it starts with something called the Big Bang...

DeletedUser57892

The whole story is very simple. You guys needed something new to gossip about, so in the Wisdom halls was conceived a plan to make you think. I must say, so far the results have been spectacular! :icon_wink:

Nocnoidozor

The whole story is very simple. You guys needed something new to gossip about, so in the Wisdom halls was conceived a plan to make you think. I must say, so far the results have been spectacular! :icon_wink:

This could be true ,yes . But we are not naive , far from that . So the results ware really - you making us pull bunch of jokes on your behalf ...
You didnt like full us thats for sure , even if what your saying is true ...
:lol: