join SoulZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

SoulZ is very experienced and is very powerful in this world. I (the leader) is friends with many powerful people and tribes. we are a very deadly group who does whatever it takes to get what they need to get done.

and we love to have fun too :lol:

DeletedUser78112

yeah im sure yous are powerful (in your dreams)

if i remember correctly yous were a basher tribe until yous didnt know how to bash.:icon_wink::lol:

DeletedUser

well it looks liek u were wrong :D Tony was too good of a friend and didnt give any instructions. he basically whatched over us. you know how it is too have friends right?

DeletedUser78112

well it looks liek u were wrong :D Tony was too good of a friend and didnt give any instructions. he basically whatched over us. you know how it is too have friends right?

Tony told me him self. Tony is a good friend of mine :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i wanted you to send me a message. lets not play guessing games cause i will win...i want to see proof. if you cant send ti to me on my TW account in world 39 then i will suggest you are lieing to yourself and me and everyone else.

DeletedUser78112

i wanted you to send me a message. lets not play guessing games cause i will win...i want to see proof. if you cant send ti to me on my TW account in world 39 then i will suggest you are lieing to yourself and me and everyone else.

and how will you win ? ill just rim your ass...

EDIT: you have your proof in mail meh love <3 :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are right i am wrong. thanks tho.

DeletedUser

(*edited out slight insult*) you are right i am wrong. thanks tho.

Ok, I am no expert, as I have never played this game before in my life. However, I am going to give you some basic advice, level to level :lol:
Jokes aside:

1. Type in the best way you can. Preferably like this; almost perfect grammar is incredibly effective. In fact, for some it is even a bit of a turn-on. Typing "you" instead of "u" is enough to convince noobs like myself that joining your tribe would be good, as it would have the highest level of intellect on this game, which has recently been invaded by people who choose to use text lingo in their attempts to recruit people - it tends to make you appear to be a young person, which in this game generall equals immature.

2. Write where you want to recruit people from, your experience as a leader, why it would be a good tribe for them to join (especially in an almost completely dead world as you have to put all the more effort in to it).

3. Don't respond to the people taking the piss out of you - and if they name-call, purely report them and move on. It works really well when you have such an AWESOME MATHS-GEEK W39 MODERATOR :) :) :)

Hope the advice helps; I quoted this as it fell in to the 1st and 3rd categories; plus you missed out the entire of the 2nd category in your thread. Ciao :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

acually its really helpfull. when i type fast it all comes out weird. also, i never thought grammer would effect how a person really thinks that much, but ok. and i usually include why in messages, not really in the forums..

DeletedUser

lol actually is a reall word. its like a conclusion for what your thinknig

Status
Not open for further replies.