BD vs. Phoenx

KarmaX

I think he was at ease rather than pleasure and wasted a lot lesser time than you sending them defending. All he can say now is thanks for the love..!

DeletedUser

I think he was at ease rather than pleasure and wasted a lot lesser time than you sending them defending. All he can say now is thanks for the love..!

would have had an easier time thinking ok 179 to 181 nukes? i dunno didnt count that hard over 2 villages = say 90 nukes per villa it takes 10 seconds to realise you dont need 200k of each d troop i may have got the wall to 19 after say 23 with the original troop count so he had 140k ish of troops sent= a waste of time when he needed only maybe 2 more balanced d villages and same result dotn tell me 130k ish of d gets sent quicker than 2... but hey your active lol

DeletedUser

whats funny about your little dig is you stack way to much, 100k less of each troop would have sufficed and shown you know how to defend and have free d for other places what would happen if all your villas got that treatment lol

btw its no big loss most will be rebuilt versus if they lived nd had to walk back, phoenix boys did that i was way more angry lol, id of dodged though and just killed the nobles and labled all 179 nukes as ignore, to me its not a waste of nukes didnt take long to send them and you sure did crap your pants :) or would would not of added around 140k of each troop to your stacks... i told you im going turtle lol

I will not discuss the decision to add more or not as it is totally unimportant. I have my reasons.

For crapping my pants, you might want to reconsider rewording to "pee'd my pants laughing for a good 200 hours". That's a lot of pee flowing around my villages.

Thankfully, your troops blood will cover the horrible smell and replace it with a smell that I particularly love... Mhmmm Blood.

DeletedUser

I will not discuss the decision to add more or not as it is totally unimportant. I have my reasons.

For crapping my pants, you might want to reconsider rewording to "pee'd my pants laughing for a good 200 hours". That's a lot of pee flowing around my villages.

Thankfully, your troops blood will cover the horrible smell and replace it with a smell that I particularly love... Mhmmm Blood.

lol i loved the report you sent me but lets not get away from the fact you wasted to much time and troop movement who knows we could make it a bi fortnightly affair ! that d came from a long way a way who knows folk might start hitting you in other places or go 100% offence just to clear you for a laugh i like laughs :lol:

DeletedUser

You can question my judgement as much as you want, I couldn't care less.

In the end, I am not going to be the one with 160 nukes less to use without doing any "minimal damage".

KarmaX

You don't know the basic reason he did that. They are as follows:

1. RAM has enough resources so it doesn't hurt to overstack.
2. More= merrier. Any noob can say is the more support you get the lesser losses you have. RAM always works on less cost effective ways..!! Nomatter what you do you can't speed up the building time but you can atleast click a little more to loose very less and prevent from that. .duhh!! Also, we're very greedy with resources and try to save the most we can.

DeletedUser

You can question my judgement as much as you want, I couldn't care less.

In the end, I am not going to be the one with 160 nukes less to use without doing any "minimal damage".

couldnt care less then dont make remarks about it

DeletedUser

You don't know the basic reason he did that. They are as follows:

1. RAM has enough resources so it doesn't hurt to overstack.
2. More= merrier. Any noob can say is the more support you get the lesser losses you have. RAM always works on less cost effective ways..!! Nomatter what you do you can't speed up the building time but you can atleast click a little more to loose very less and prevent from that. .duhh!! Also, we're very greedy with resources and try to save the most we can.

This over stacking makes me remember the North glory days and the downfall that falowed.
This and the rate RAM eats k55/k56 that resemble to k35;im sure the ones knowing what im talking will understand where im going.
Dont use the same path like in other worlds.
Dodging/sniping is better than stacking as its alowing greater mobility from a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi Calarasi nice to see you again.

where you hiding these days. can see your up to your old tricks of stirring.

As for the stack vs dodge/snipe. we are kind of lazy that way. Besides we like to hear the screams of enemy troops dying.

calarasi as for W14 it was a joke the top tribes decided to hug because they were too scared to fight. I'm not saying it to get a rise. I'm stating the simple facts.
try and prove me wrong.

as for w30 it is a more interesting world as at least the tribes are willing to fight something of a novelty on W14.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's interesting how Pajuno keeps accusing RAM of huggles, do I really have to post up the skype conversations I had with Phoenix players attempting to form an alliance with RAM less than a month ago? For the record, the RAM hugglers declined.

The only diplomacy RAM had in the South prior to BD disbanding is the same Phoenix had prior to BD disbanding, as it was part of the same deal. Since the disbandment all formal diplomacy has been terminated, only DRIFT remain. Some went neutral, some went bright red!! :D

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's interesting how Pajuno keeps accusing RAM of huggles, do I really have to post up the skype conversations I had with Phoenix players attempting to form an alliance with RAM less than a month ago? For the record, the RAM hugglers declined.

Hey, certain players have different views than others. Apparently some of your new recruits thought that recruiting in Phoenx territories would have no repercussions, and we could all be friends. :lol:

But lets talk of the same diplomacy list. Lets talk of how i only needed it to take on the best tribe in w30. What use did it serve you but to recruit everything and everyone you could. You have the same MO, that you have had ever since you started to lead TWC. remember telling me you were gonna go elite and cut the academy?

The only diplomacy RAM had in the South prior to BD disbanding is the same Phoenix had prior to BD disbanding, as it was part of the same deal. Since the disbandment all formal diplomacy has been terminated, only DRIFT remain. Some got recruited, some got nobled!! :D

DeletedUser

Yes we have a few new players, and yes they are in you're territory. The answer is YES, that was a very hostile move by RAM.

Pretty funny Paj, your arrogance won't allow you to see what is going to happen to the remaining 15 active players you have..once again, some get recruited, some get nobled, and some just go barb.... You can't be an asshole to all of your neighbors and make it in this game. Maybe the next world you start you'll remember that simple tidbit..The really funny thing about those 15 players in Phoenix is that I bet there are atleast as many loyal to RAM as there are loyal to Phoenix in your group...rofl

S1cky Dutch

Atleast they can stick together when it get's hot. not sure about them Ex D2 members o_O

DeletedUser

LOL

we'll see about that now won't we?

It hasn't even started heating up and there are already whispers in the wind....

DeletedUser

LOL

we'll see about that now won't we?

It hasn't even started heating up and there are already whispers in the wind....

You're probably right. I'm real curious to see a reaction from RAM in all honesty. You should excuse S1cky Dutch. He's running one of the hottest accounts right now so he may be a bit biased.

He did mention that he's enjoying the recruitment attempts. Let it be known that we are all Pajwashed. We're all gonna die :icon_evil:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes we have a few new players, and yes they are in you're territory. The answer is YES, that was a very hostile move by RAM.

Then why do your players cry about the reaction, or say that Phoenx initiated it?

Pretty funny Paj, your arrogance won't allow you to see what is going to happen to the remaining 15 active players you have..once again, some get recruited, some get nobled, and some just go barb.... You can't be an asshole to all of your neighbors and make it in this game.

Thats funny, mberns. I pretty much have been an asshole to everyone around me, and still no one has ever been able to shut me up... How can you tell me that it isnt possible, when Phoenx has lived that reputation this entire world?

:lol:

Maybe the next world you start you'll remember that simple tidbit..The really funny thing about those 15 players in Phoenix is that I bet there are atleast as many loyal to RAM as there are loyal to Phoenix in your group...rofl

And here comes the lie. :icon_cool:

"this simple tidbit" coming from you, wow. I am impressed!! What have you accomplished anywhere? I have done everything i have done, in complete view of the world. I just dont understand how you guys are still not seeing that... The one thing all my enemies could say, (but arent here to admit) is that i back what i say up! EVERY TIME. :icon_twisted:

We werent large enough for die/kill, we werent strong, skilled, or active enough for BD... Etc etc etc.. This same storyline precedes w30 several times over on w6! and i never lost there.. I dont believe any of the current existing leaders on this world have enjoyed the amount of success and victories i have... And you still talk shit like it means something!

Anyways, mberns... bring your cat ops out, keep trying to recruit the help of everyone around phoenx. Your just gonna make our rise that much greater, and your that much further... Havent noticed the number of top tribes that i have taken down in my career? Ram/Drift/D2/TDR/LoEN will just be added to my resume...

DeletedUser

Ram reaction: we have to speed up the barbs eating..our rank will scare them all :>>>
Bull can you mail me this hot location(Dutch location) if is no secret :)
Paj what about TDR and LoEN?

Last edited by a moderator:

S1cky Dutch

Ram reaction: we have to speed up the barbs eating..our rank will scare them all :>>>
Bull can you mail me this hot location(Dutch location) if is no secret :)
Paj what about TDR and LoEN?

He better shouldn't do that. You'' find out yourself, someday :)