War!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocnoidozor

Oh Dear have they let you out again :icon_rolleyes:

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHH :lol: LOL
Bazzz i cant stop laughing ahhahahahha...............

Where is Inty now , i would love to see his excuses ....

DeletedUser

Are you an idiot?

We're not only at war with roma, but also 13th BA and TAO. So quit posting the b****** about how they're soo much smaller then us and look at the actual facts. We're at war with several tribes not just one.

Thank you for mentioning it, the actual facts look like similar to this one:

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA] Tao 13th ROMA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom HaV 100 EturgK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,199
Side 2: 1,135
Difference: 1,064

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,786,583
Side 2: 10,741,261
Difference: 10,045,322

chart

(even if it doesn't contain the accounts some were kicking, it is more or less correctly displaying the trends of the southern wars, without adding the Brotherhood (who we are also fighting with) to the equation)

Now, if other random Wisdom posters start whining that "there wars should be ignored in this topic", just check kitex's post and please, rather discuss a coherent approach on your own forum for next time.

DeletedUser

Wheres inty?!

Now that hes "back" (again) I expect to see him posting in the forums!

Llama Crazy

post all the stats you want MM we all know that you are just spinning them to make you look good :icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:
plus you forgot to add all the barbs and inactives in 100 that wisdom are eating if you add those in you will see wisdom is clearly winning this war :icon_redface::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Are you an idiot?

We're not only at war with roma, but also 13th BA and TAO. So quit posting the b****** about how they're soo much smaller then us and look at the actual facts. We're at war with several tribes not just one.

Your an idiot. Not to mention you also have 100, BoS, eturg and you HAD MOJO on your side, but MOJO fell, just like Wisdom will soon. No excuses for bad playing. Kitex, all I ever see from you are flame posts, I find it pretty hilarious. Not even a good player, can't back up his smack talk.

kitex1

Your an idiot. Not to mention you also have 100, BoS, eturg and you HAD MOJO on your side, but MOJO fell, just like Wisdom will soon. No excuses for bad playing. Kitex, all I ever see from you are flame posts, I find it pretty hilarious. Not even a good player, can't back up his smack talk.

Cant back up my smack talk?

My stats speak for themselves!

DeletedUser

Cant back up my smack talk?

My stats speak for themselves!

Your stats speak for themselves? Really? Rank 45 is something to be proud of playing from the beginning of the world? Pretty pathetic. Get top 10, then come talk to me.

DeletedUser

Your stats speak for themselves? Really? Rank 45 is something to be proud of playing from the beginning of the world? Pretty pathetic. Get top 10, then come talk to me.

Is #5 good enough to share the same forum space as a legend such as yourself?

Kitex is a god!

DeletedUser

Is #5 good enough to share the same forum space as a legend such as yourself?

Kitex is a god!

Kitex along with anyone is wisdom are horrible at this game. End of. Late game isn't even hard, I play W17 for the sole purpose of destroying my old friends in Wisdom.

Burning GFX

That is one of the most immature things ive heard on these forums.

DeletedUser

well the facts speak for themselves you guys are losing ground at a pretty good rate right now...

DeletedUser

Kitex along with anyone is wisdom are horrible at this game. End of. Late game isn't even hard, I play W17 for the sole purpose of destroying my old friends in Wisdom.

:icon_neutral: Thats not true at all joey and you know it.. There are some great players in wisdom, yes a lot are horrible/inactive but I know for a fact there are some great players there as well.

DeletedUser

That is one of the most immature things ive heard on these forums.

cool story bro

:icon_neutral: Thats not true at all joey and you know it.. There are some great players in wisdom, yes a lot are horrible/inactive but I know for a fact there are some great players there as well.

Lies, I was with them and I played against them, I have a more credible opinion :p

/flames on skype :)

DeletedUser

You have barely warred them.. I have been on the front with them since the war started. I know that some of the ex-100I fighters are great.. Not sure about the actual wisdom players but I do know that I have run into them through some sit accounts and they know what they are doing ;D

DeletedUser

You have barely warred them.. I have been on the front with them since the war started. I know that some of the ex-100I fighters are great.. Not sure about the actual wisdom players but I do know that I have run into them through some sit accounts and they know what they are doing ;D

Meh, your just not used to extreme uber elite play xD

kitex1

So skill level depends on points now does it?

I've seen plenty of players above my rank which are terrible. If your so naive to think that playing ability = your rank

Thanks for clarifying that.

Last edited by a moderator:

kitex1

Very true cane!

When you sending me some love again?

rpgman88

Comon people, always arguing? Kinda nice to see that most of you haven't changed much...I think.

My input: Rank says something about skill level, but not always a lot. Many people coplay accounts now which gives some players a fairly large advantage over others. Plus some are just point whores:icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.