War!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So skill level depends on points now does it?

I've seen plenty of players above my rank which are terrible. If your so naive to think that playing ability = your rank, then my statement of calling you an idiot is true.

Thanks for clarifying that.

If this is your only world, which im almost positive it is, then yeah, pretty pathetic to be only rank 45 while playing 1 world. Im top 10 most of my worlds, and i play a number of them. Before my days of leaving wisdom, solace told me you send 500 ms trains so i laughed.. Lol 3/4 of the people in wisdom use IE. You guys are very pro.

Burning GFX

How do you know what browser they use do you have a proxy on there pc's or summit...

DeletedUser

The only stats that matter are conquers v/s enemy players and ODA.

/goes back into hiding

DeletedUser

Comon people, always arguing? Kinda nice to see that most of you haven't changed much...I think.

My input: Rank says something about skill level, but not always a lot. Many people coplay accounts now which gives some players a fairly large advantage over others. Plus some are just point whores:icon_neutral:

Agree with this. From a point whore like me - points say time spent and obsession, but not necessarily skill. ODA says more, but not the full story.

Also respect to Cane - fair minded as he once used to be.

DeletedUser

How do you know what browser they use do you have a proxy on there pc's or summit...

As i said, I was in wisdom for some time. I saw a thread called "what browser do you guys use" or something like that, a ton of them were IE and a good amount safari and firefox... Almost no opera users.

DeletedUser

Also respect to Cane - fair minded as he once used to be.

I have always been fair minded blood thanks very much.

@Joey I can send 500ms on mozilla.. I mean sure its 500ms (pretty slow) but still under a second..

DeletedUser

Does that really matter though? I would say wisdom has around the same number (maybe a little more :p) then every other tribe.. It just shows a hell of a lot more because they are a much bigger tribe (member wise) and also a lot of them are on the fronts so they lose a lot of villages :p

I would take a wild guess as say there are like 20-40 actives in wisdom.. compared to their size thats the same as other tribes that I know of.. (not saying names)

Also thats a guess without checking TW stats :D

DeletedUser

I hope void comes out of hiding again soon, he is oh so wise! :lol:

DeletedUser

hows the war since I left and if You didnt read my thread yes I am back as a forum voice. when did ROMA and WAR and all these little tribes pop up ?

DeletedUser

I have always been fair minded blood thanks very much.

@Joey I can send 500ms on mozilla.. I mean sure its 500ms (pretty slow) but still under a second..

500 ms is pathetic..

DeletedUser

hows the war since I left and if You didnt read my thread yes I am back as a forum voice. when did ROMA and WAR and all these little tribes pop up ?

To answer your question on the other thread that was so cruelly closed - a) was closest.

DeletedUser

500 ms is pathetic..

Pathetic for someone who knows how to snipe fast trains (us) but for a regular player who doesn't really "play to win" so to say 500ms is ok..

You need to remember joey, most players on most worlds are average ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.