V V V vs. SCI

wigsplitter

do us a favor tennis and stay inactive, unless you want to step into a leadership role, for VVV. That way, VVV will implode like Sciron did when you ran it, then we will be one step closer to winning this world.

DeletedUser18695

I collapsed SCIR0N please I want the glory -.-, Scott didn't -.-.

FFS why does everyone take my glory -.-.

DeletedUser18695

yeah green I got on a few days ago, haven't been on since though...

lmfao wiggy I comment on everything you post? I haven't posted anything in several months, and generally I just ignore everything you say. Please learn to read, what I said was "you need to comment on other people's activity" How is that even close to commenting on everything someone else posts? I'm lookin in the mirror, and I like what I see, so don't worry about that ;) I guess some of us actually get out and have some fun in the summertime, rather than sitting on tw all day... trust me, the sun won't hurt you, you can go outside!
Back to my point though, since you clearly missed it, you shouldn't be commenting on someone else's activity, acting like you know how active/inactive they are :) Several of us have actually been active while purposefully not doing anything, to give the illusion of inactivity. I usually do that on sat accounts, actually, and then just wreck any attackers, pretty funny tbh.

Anyways, hai w5, sorry you still have to put up with wiggy (unless you've already decided his posts, while often funny to laugh at, are not worth your time and have blocked him), but have fun anyways :)
catch ya later

Wow, you saying im a loser b/c I play TW all day everyday for 18 hours solid? I have Fridays off sometimes to catch up on some sleep to average out 8 hours a day :).

You used to be a loser like me yano -.-.

DeletedUser

Hmm, been a while W5, hope everybody is doing well. Glad to see some things are still the same. Once again, hope everybody has had a lot of fun filled holidays and has not been spending too much time on this game.

DeletedUser

do us a favor tennis and stay inactive, unless you want to step into a leadership role, for VVV. That way, VVV will implode like Sciron did when you ran it, then we will be one step closer to winning this world.
Did you just call that winning? XD
FFS why does everyone take my glory -.-.
Because you have enough left for your own? :) /too nice :p

DeletedUser

I didn't call anyone a loser (though SCI may as well accept that that's what they are xD).

Haven't I already said about 50 times, that the collapse of SCIR0N was planned? I didn't have the time or will to save the sinking ship I inherited, especially with only one other leader actually active & trying to keep things going. Rossanob went red & then barb, they asked me to be duke, I said no, didn't want to nor did I have time, they made me duke anyways, and at the same time tried merging with HOPLON (lol big mistake, and I had wanted to hit hoplon for ages haha), so I made my arrangements to leave & take as many good players with me as possible. You're just pissed off b/c it worked, SCI sucks, hoplon pretty much died after that as well, and V V V became stronger. idk about you, but I think most of us would call that a "success". www.dictionary.com in case ya don't know what that is, I know you don't have those in SCI...
much love all <3 haha cya :)
and hi/bye to all you old friends/enemies/whoever else I'm seeing here lol... back to work on this beautiful day :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, the collapse of SCIR0N was planned with ghettogirl, she had as much to do with it as I did. Think she read SCI's hidden forums more actively than I did, not that anyone ever really posted anything there... bunch of inactives for the most part lol

DeletedUser

Not a word has been uttered in these forums for many months, then all of a sudden ancient arguments resurface and it feels exactly the same as we left off.

Nostalgia win =')

DeletedUser

Meh, not anger.
I always hope for dumb and stupid replies from the inactivefrontfighter wiggy and grandpa daft, its always fun with those 2 st00pits around.

DeletedUser28764

Ignorance is bliss.

Let's break this one down xD

hai <3 :icon_redface:

I'm sorry, back what up? Clickies :icon_wink:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: tennismaster07

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0N

Timeframe: 08/12/2008 00:00:00 to 23/06/2009 19:52:06

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 192
Side 2: 17
Difference: 175

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,858,988
Side 2: 165,427
Difference: 1,693,561

image.php
[/spoil]

Especially not going up the rankings list..

Why thank you, I may have to take you up on that offer... I click on "Map" but it doesn't actually give directions... I feel so lost at times :(

This coming from a SCI leader? :lol:

Well, SCI has always been *extremely* weak on the PnP'ing side of things... FFS, I know I was the only one that even read the externals for ages, and apparently nobody else knew how to form a competent and legitimate response, so rather than ending up with a nonsense bull "sh!t" (as you say) post similar to yours, they refrained from posting at all. PnP is a bigger part of the game than you think, maybe if you would learn that, you wouldn't fail so much.

I went to get some, I did, I'm happy, and now I'm here posting. Wait... by saying "come and get some", you're referring to SCI villages, right? Yeah, I'm in triple digits already, thanks. :)

If argyle knew a date for the war, he was the only one... I had no idea when it would happen, could've been the next day, could've been in a year... then again, you say early-mid december, and I was gone on the 8th, so if it was any time after that, then I guess that explains why I didn't know.

I know this is an old post, but "for the record", the entire council did know that date.. and certainly did you..

DeletedUser18695

the date when the war started?

Your all wrong b.c i started the war LOL.

DeletedUser

There were never any wars. We've all been engaged in the worlds most pointless game of checkers for the past few years.