BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser

I havent even begun to send nukes at you. Everything i sent at you, Pajuno, were nukes i was killing off to make better nukes.

So you use this excuse with everyone i see?? You told me the same thing when your puffed yoru chest out and was going to destroy me o.0 Then it was just "wasting" troops you didnt need. How many villages do you need to kill troops off in?

DeletedUser

Then why do your players cry about the reaction, or say that Phoenx initiated it?

whose crying?

Thats funny, mberns. I pretty much have been an asshole to everyone around me, and still no one has ever been able to shut me up... How can you tell me that it isnt possible, when Phoenx has lived that reputation this entire world?

your time is coming...soon my young apprentice, very soon...

:lol:

And here comes the lie. :icon_cool:

"this simple tidbit" coming from you, wow. I am impressed!! What have you accomplished anywhere? I have done everything i have done, in complete view of the world. I just dont understand how you guys are still not seeing that... The one thing all my enemies could say, (but arent here to admit) is that i back what i say up! EVERY TIME. :icon_twisted:

I don;t have to lay out my history for you, it's on twstats, you're free to view it at your leisure......

We werent large enough for die/kill, we werent strong, skilled, or active enough for BD... Etc etc etc.. This same storyline precedes w30 several times over on w6! and i never lost there.. I dont believe any of the current existing leaders on this world have enjoyed the amount of success and victories i have... And you still talk shit like it means something!

I have never heard someone rant so much bs in my entire life. I think you're actually close to passing Calarasi for biggest forum clown...

Anyways, mberns... bring your cat ops out, keep trying to recruit the help of everyone around phoenx. Your just gonna make our rise that much greater, and your that much further... Havent noticed the number of top tribes that i have taken down in my career? Ram/Drift/D2/TDR/LoEN will just be added to my resume...

You're arrogance will be your downfall. How in the hell are you going to make this happen with 15 active players? You claim victory over BD, but it cost you a hell of alot more than the puny amount of real estate you gained...

You say you've taken down top tribes, but that is simply words. BD was inactive, big victory there. Lets see how you do against the most active tribe in this world.....

this should be fun for everyone involved....so stop talking shit and start sending attacks chump.

Mick876

Hey coward, declare on us, i dare you. You are saying how will we defeat you with 15 active members? Grow a pair and we will show you, do something for once in your TW career, we dare you. And have you not looked at the stats? we have started sending attacks and started nobling you. Hit us back, we want you to. No more talk, start the action big mouth.

KarmaX

Ya.. we will soon..!! why are you so thirsty for our love? aye? also you stalk Kanni boy a lot, he doesn't like guys btw.

DeletedUser79042

Hey coward, declare on us, i dare you.
+

Ya.. we will soon..!!
= WAR

Now, go get a new thread if you please... Unless karma-x renames RAM once more to ... hmmm... I suggest the name : "Better Dodge - BD" tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

I think you're actually close to passing Calarasi for biggest forum clown...
Lets see how you do against the most active tribe in this world.....
Lets take some time and comment of this few words.

Me a clown? Than who has one of his villages named Halp!Calarasi is a coward
You are clearly not a happy man.

Score till now
Phoenx 15 active players versus the most active tribe ever seen in tw history.
Forver:194:35
3 mouths:182:29
1 mounth:126:15
Last week:67:5
Last 48 hours:13:0
Last 24 hours:5:0

You have words for Pajuno.
you have nobles for barbarians.
But i have seen you act in game like a man.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Yaya.. whteva... Paj's little doggy! we will get 'em but on our own time in our own leisure..!

DeletedUser

Calarasi what are you even doing here? Your words are as shallow as your ig play. You of all people don;t know what it's like to actually fight. You fit right in with BD...you start getting owned and then you delete. I've personally witnessed these "tactics" on two worlds. Your ONLY claim to fame is hijacking an account with 60 villages, and managing to take a couple villages from me...rofl...pretty sorry excuse for skills....

Do you even have an account anywhere anymore? Oh no, that's right, you only troll the forums. Don't have the stomach to actually fight anymore....

As to the great Paj.....he will get what he deserves. It will happen when we say so, and not a moment sooner.

Players always get what they deserve in this game...isn't that right Cal, or should I say Mr Rimmed....over and over and over again....

DeletedUser

thats nice.

Mr Wittman would like whoever is deleting his comments to please stop.

Are we having censorship now.

I can only assume a Mod has this ability.

MR.MR

There have been 0 deleted posts in the last 3 pages of this thread. For whatever reason Mike's posts aren't going through to the server, but its nothing done by any moderator.

DeletedUser

Haha server hates Mr Wittman :)
But really i think Bd-Phoenx war is over by now.
We should bet when RAM will decide to fight for their own villages.
Like in that:"One for all and all for one.
Because sending suport is not going to help Sox and Kani save themself.
Hope RAM leadership notice how mberns answer a direct question with a flaming posts to avoid sending axes at his enemies :)

DeletedUser

Like I said before, if you guys are stupid enough to think RAM are doing nothing about Phoenix then you are more foolish than I previously thought and for quite a few of you that really is something!

I don't need to come on here flaming, flaming is not how wars are won. Those who like the sound of their own voices will continue to ruin the forums, but it is what happens in game over the next few months that will determine who's voice lives on, not the person who shouts loudest and flames most before a decleration has even been posted.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
whose crying?

kani, mrsox, irock, and a few others that send their ingame mails. Plus telling me things would be cool, if we just didnt send the nukes first.

ROFL.

your time is coming...soon my young apprentice, very soon...

:lol:

Young apprentice? *sigh* my dominance in tw has been well documented by such "boring long posts" just pay attention to who is here and who is posting in a few short months. My money is on Phoenx...

I don;t have to lay out my history for you, it's on twstats, you're free to view it at your leisure......

There is an awful lot of noobs that have great looking accounts statwise, but are complete and utter noobs who stole their way to the top. Just look at the internalling that TWC/Ram has done for YEARS now. :)

I have never heard someone rant so much bs in my entire life. I think you're actually close to passing Calarasi for biggest forum clown...

Thats funny, didnt you just read that rant? I didnt hear anything while I read it, did you?

You're arrogance will be your downfall. How in the hell are you going to make this happen with 15 active players? You claim victory over BD, but it cost you a hell of alot more than the puny amount of real estate you gained...

real estate? you think its all about real estate?

I play for respect, not to turn the world blue. Karma told me what happens at the end, and how you have to win the world... One player is the end game. One final player decides it.. Does not mean he/she will be the best.. just that they were the lifer...

You say you've taken down top tribes, but that is simply words. BD was inactive, big victory there. Lets see how you do against the most active tribe in this world.....

how is that simply words? HOW? i took down top tribes that are still remembered in w6. (stts2,RIM, O~Sin, A~Sin)

Then here i got Die/Kill when they were both top tens and phoenx was top twenty. Then i got BD when they outnumbered us by 5k villages!!

What world are you playing on, my friend? You are obviously delirious and completely lost. EVERY tribe that loses, loses cause of inactivity!!! BD was NOT inactive, just go to the first few pages of this thread and you can see!!!

Nobling barbs does not define activity... surviving a Phoenx op will be a much better measuring stick. :icon_wink:

this should be fun for everyone involved....so stop talking shit and start sending attacks chump.

Wasnt your mates just crying about killing all my nukes? What are you doing? Sending more nobles at barbs? o_O

I toed the line, and then jumped across it... where you at?

Like I said before, if you guys are stupid enough to think RAM are doing nothing about Phoenix then you are more foolish than I previously thought and for quite a few of you that really is something!

yes, we caught onto your little plan, ship.. Nice work!! Almost made me waste my own nukes on Phoenx supports!! :icon_cool:

(Ram still plays dirty, i see?)

I don't need to come on here flaming, flaming is not how wars are won. Those who like the sound of their own voices will continue to ruin the forums, but it is what happens in game over the next few months that will determine who's voice lives on, not the person who shouts loudest and flames most before a decleration has even been posted.

thats funny, a second ram person who "listens" to the forums. ROFL. Funny, i love to read my own writing.. yet im still nobling Ram villages...

Guess i took the initiative "before the declaration was even posted".... Were we supposed to wait for that?

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Please elaborate on how declaring on a tribe is considered playing dirty? It's not really a plan to declare, obviously you read far too much into what I posted.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please elaborate on how declaring on a tribe is considered playing dirty? It's not really a plan to declare, obviously you read far too much into what I posted.

Please elaborate how you "heard" me say or write declaring on a tribe is considered playing dirty?

That shows me one of two things. Either you were too impatient and didnt read the post properly, or you miss things out of context all the time. :p

DeletedUser

Well you referred to some kind of plan and to my knowledge the decleration is the only plan at present and that is why I assumed that was what you meant.

Maybe you can explain what you are talking about, or was this just another random flaming post?