Roll Call: Who is here?!

rich26ca

yeah there are a few other that read a bit less freaquent...

just PM'd with junk former player at least i think he is retired atm, same with air, king

DeletedUser

I only glance at them from my laptop, I'm only home like once a week to do laundry lol

DeletedUser47445

That would explain the smell.

Dish soap and a water hose ftw...

DeletedUser91636

I usually read them, never registered to actually post before now though....

Last edited by a moderator:

theoneyoucantstand

Aak this is not the G.U.W forums. No roll calls. Or I would have locked it already.

DeletedUser47445

here!! uhm what is this post again?
Does it really matte. What with this world being all slow and dead and all, the forums are a good way to kill time. And quit running off the new people. We need all the clowns we can get.

Aak this is not the G.U.W forums. No roll calls. Or I would have locked it already.

Yea true. Its sad when the roll call thread see more action than the most of the rest of the forums.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Does it really matte. What with this world being all slow and dead and all, the forums are a good way to kill time. And quit running off the new people. We need all the clowns we can get.

Yea true. Its sad when the roll call thread see more action than the most of the rest of the forums.

ehehehe, you got me there...

theoneyoucantstand

Most of the action was me getting into arguments (One in-which was about a career ending blow with the Killer-ToyCs Prank) . But I just lost the "love for the game".

ToyCs Here.

aakminer1234

I just wanted to know who I was talking to... since this is the w 20 forums, I do not want to say something intended for everyone or someone in particular and they are not even here, to read it.

DeletedUser94059

i am here just dont post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again, roll call who is here :D
I miss the noise here in w20. DaM* :(