Portuguese Players

highl4nd3r

Hi everyone.

Started a few days TW, im an experienced browser RPG gamer, looking for active guilds if possible Portuguese.

Cheers everyone

DeletedUser

Boas... isso é proibido neste jogo, para alem de ser um bocado estupido, visto q a localização onde começas é mt importante ;)

Bom proveito no jogo, espero que gostes. Tenta arranjar uma tribo local que seja boa, independentemente da nacionalidade

Abraços
Latinnus

DeletedUser8206

sinceramente curtia saber pk? pk e k n podemos fazer uma tribo so de italianos, so de tugas, so de franceses... whatever... pk?
se bem k ja vi tribos so de 1 naçao... sinceramente n me parece proibiçao, mas + 1 pedido... axo... ja agora bem-vindo ao jogo pah...

highl4nd3r

Eu sinceramente pelo que li essa proibição remete-se ao uso da lingua e nao quanto aos jogadores na mesma guild de forma a promover a multiculturalidade e convivio...

Mas nada impede que haja uma guild maioritariamente de uma nacionalidade em k a comunicação em jogo fosse feita em Ingles.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
err..moonspell rocks !! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Eu tenho a impressão que é mais naquele pensamento q se o pessoal quer jogar com a malta do mm país, tem os servidores nacionais... se bem q para variar, se esqueceram de Portugal :\

De qq das formas, acho q este jogo, devido ao valor que tem a localização inicial, dificulta mt a formação de uma tribo 100% da mm nação q acabe por dar frutos

Abraços
Latinnus

DeletedUser

Trebraruna filha da Dor. Guerreira sagrada, Deusa do Amor. Trebraruna teu leito semente. Acolhe-nos agora num muy doce abra?o. Trebraruna ?s Vida ?s Morte
da Lua ?s filha, dos Lobos consorte. Trebraruna pag?o ? teu ventre. Ansiado ref?gio de quem ainda te sente
Viva!
indeed, moonspell does rock :icon_cool:

p.s. in my opinion predominantly national tribes start off not so good. i was in one and we all came together but landed in different parts of the world so the tribe was splatered. it's hard to find a k only with your countrymen.
p.s. 2. only portuguese speaking people alowed? discrimination, i say :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yeap...
Discrimination by nationality is not allowed in the EU...
TW is a german game, therefore EU...
I demand you accept some none-portuguese players :)

DeletedUser8206

they weren't talking about discrimination, logically ppl like to be with their countryman, it's just I've invited a couple friends and familly to play, my familly plays regularly, they speak english, but one of my friends hardly never answers his mail because he only understands a bit of english, and the other as soon as he noticed the game was in english, he didn't even registered... off course I'm against discrimination, and for me is fun to have english, americans, portuguese on the same tribe, I even have a phillipine :)
But I can understand that some ppl wants to be with their countryman to have more fun, because they'ld understand better.

DeletedUser

my point was that this thread being only in portuguese kinda excluded other people from the talks, that's all. thiis is a public forum not a private chat between portuguese people :icon_wink:
other than that, moonspell rocks :icon_cool:

DeletedUser8206

oh ok, sry.. i my bad... i thought u're talking about the game, if u want I'll translate...

highl4nd3r

my point was that this thread being only in portuguese kinda excluded other people from the talks, that's all. thiis is a public forum not a private chat between portuguese people :icon_wink:
other than that, moonspell rocks :icon_cool:

Ok i apologise for the Portuguese language and im available to translate whatever you are curios to know... I asked for Prtuguese guild not only PT but mainly or with its presence because its good to now countryman in a massive game.

Let me restate, i wasnt appealng to discrimination.. play seveal online games and one of the things that appeals to me is to know people from other countries and cultures too.

Cheers to all the gaming comunity

PS: Im on my way to the top :X

PPS: Moonspell....
Mother Tongue speaks to Me
In the strongest way I've ever seen
I know that she sees in Me
Her proudest child, her purest breed

DeletedUser

You can understand if you understand Spanish or Italian its quite easy but they were telling him like theres a national tribal wars wheres its for portuguese people and would you like to make a tribe for Italians.

DeletedUser

Amazingly enough, if you talk portuguese to a spanish guy, he wont understand you. If you talk spanish to a portuguese guy, but speak slowly, we are able to understand almost every bit ;)

Spanish are lazy in that matter

Best Wishes
Latinnus

DeletedUser

bull-shit

amazingly enough portuguese people actually believe this.

DeletedUser

Well Pedrito, my sister was in Erasmus with a bunch of Spanish people and they where furious all the time because she could understand them speaking spanish with each other and they considered Portuguese wasnt enough

Furthermore, I also had a Spanish guy living at my place during some time, and my family had to speak with him english, because he couldnt catch a word of Portuguese :icon_rolleyes:

I am not saying Spanish are bad people, just saying that they arent the best at languages.

Just a curiosity: I came to discover that the only sentence said in spanish in Terminator II - the famous "Hasta la vista, baby" , was dubbed in the spanish cinemas to "Sayonara, Baby" .

Last edited by a moderator: