The W48 History Channel

DeletedUser

Note: I was never part of !?!. The parts about Blood and SubV are external speculation.

The Downfall of an Irritant Called !?!

Once the mighty tribe, !?! was set in the foothills of a land named Continent 66. Proud and fearsome warriors stood fierce and would defend their land to the end.

One day, !?! found the strong presence of a tribe named +EPIC+. +EPIC+ at that time had controlled a very large portion of K66 along the east and south. But what was even more dangerous was +EPIC+'s ally, the newly formed Brave!. Within due time, +EPIC+ and Brave! were both at war with !?!.

This was just about the stage where noblings were popularized. !?! had many victories over the +EPIC+ and Brave! armies and drove them back across the borders except for a few pockets in the west. +EPIC+'s leadership was starting to weaken and soon enough, a third of its members went to !?! while another third went to Brave!. This no doubt put !?! at a commanding lead, pushing Brave! back into K67 and crushing all Brave! from K66. Bu then one day, a miracle by the name of Silent Requeim happened. Silent Requeim was dismissed from !?! for posting helpful guides in their squad forums. With the dismissal of Silent Requiem, he and his buddies joined Brave!. +EPIC+ at that time had turned against Brave! and so this did not effect !?! as much - or so they thought.

To the west of !?! lies a great tribe known as Blood. They heard of Duke of Fear's tyranny and marched off to battle with their axes and cavalry. They launched nuke after nuke into K66 with success, claiming a great portion of K66.

To the north of !?! lies an even bigger and greater tribe known to all as SubV. As if things couldn't have been worse for the !?! leadership, they started threatening SubV. SubV was not a tribe to be taken lightly or let things go unpunished and they slammed into !?!'s northern bases.

By this time, Brave! had defeated +EPIC+ and resumed their attacks on !?!, pushing them out of K67 and into K66. XiE (Blood+Flame) and later Risen(Blood) had success over the western front while SubV dominated the K66 northern front. If didnt think this could go worse, sadly it did. Sov merged with Brave! and attacked !?! from the south. !?! was robbed of its commanding lead against Brave! and was submerged into a gangbang from all sides - both internally and externally. !?! came up with a family tribe with the distant TID who were also warring Brave! but that failed when TID was split apart and Brave! cleaned them up quite easily. Duke of Fear then did a very stupid thing. He dismissed the co-leader and founder, Lokote13, and one of !?! best players, chadjm26.

One day, the darkness lifted from K66. Tyranny over this land is now gone as Duke of Fear realized there was no hope and quit World 48.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha theres not alot really, i founded it and well its pretty much me making it what it is :D

K61 will be mine :p

DeletedUser

Rise Of Azura!

On the day w48 has opened, I created the tribe Azura, which was located in K55, the most changing K in the world. I gotten Azura into #1 in K55 and we were climbing the ranks and we hold on #2 in the world for a very long time. Azura and the over-hyped tribe of Clean has a long-standed skirmish Clean stated, but Azura called it a war which we took seriously as Azura wasn't going down without a fight in our K. At that time we had around 60-70 members. We had 2 massers emerging and were gaining on Azura, TLLOH and NEXT.So I have created our sister tribe Azure so we can balance the power in K55, as were in a locked-in war and couldn't be in another one. So we allied with them both.

Than the Azura-Clean War was becoming a thorn in our side, and we took even aggressive act towards them. We declared on them and it was a blown-out war in K55. Many ppl believe Clean would win against Azura/Azure but they were very wrong, neither tribe won that war. Azura took alot of them out in K55. Than one of our members, Garic mutiny against Azura Fam and manipulated 30 players to join Azure, causing mass havoc in the main tribe. I spent 3days trying to put Azura back into cohesion, but it was a mess, beyond repair. My great tribe felled apart.

That same day. I offered my village to Bigevan2, which he nobled. The old leadership and loyal members created Flame and the Azure became Rage. But before I left, I made Bige to promise me that they would destroy Rage, and they did. Bige is a man of his word and is very intelligent. Don't think you can play him, Russians get quite mad ;)

But yes, And have a great day and to come. Always El :p

DeletedUser

Wombles give me the EB-GB's

k36 was an area of mass recruiting families at the start, and quite a few players like myself would rather be tribeless than join them, yep I was number one in the K, above Bunnub, those were the days :icon_razz:. BP (Blazing Phoenix) was created 3 weeks after k36 players had joined. It was formed by E-mail and Dancing Dragon who wanted to get players like myself into an "elite" tribe. After a week or two of it forming BP was made up of 20 of the largest players in k36.

There was some internal conflict which I have no idea what happened, but a few left, dancing dragon stood down and Dark assassin filled the role and those players came back. I was later given privs, I think that was Bunnub's fault for recomending me, then when email quit due to RL I was asked to be duke, then when DA decided to quit for w50 I was stuck with being duke when I didnt want to lead :icon_rolleyes: And untill I quit I was the only person with privs and yet the tribe run so smoothly.

In the early days the only diplomacy we had was naps with Demise (later gnome) and SOB both to protect our western front, and mighty in the south to protect the south. So we could push north and east clearing the K. Recruitment was selective, to ensure future growth and targets were chosen carefully so players could grow and optimise churches. Mass ops early in a church world will stunt your growth in the future. We fought whole tribes by a few players only. The only real major war the 20 players of BP fought were wolf, wolf were top in k36 after merging and mass recruiting all the larger k36 players that were not in BP. We eventually took back the top spot and grew to number one in k.

Only major conflict we had was with RICE, they started attacking one of our players, Zidany and myself had a lot of heated chats over this. However not much actually happened after that, a week or so later due to no longer wanting to lead, Rice merged into BP, and seeyounexttuesday became my all round lackey then. It resulted in BP having 50-55 members and owning two k's. BP had just got into the top 20 with 24 members and this pushed them into the top 10 where people started noticing us.

Due to the extra fronts, and seeyou's RL connections BP's diplomacy list increased where Spank were a nap to protect the k37 players in the south as his dad was in spank, and later gnome and BP were looking at being allies due to the duke of gnome having his gf, flatmate and cousin all in BP(thankfully not all being the same person :icon_wink:). At talks of a possible merge that is when BP became Womble. However the merge took so long they wanted a new name change lol

During this time there was intense K clearing going on vs 5 top 40 tribes, I think 1 or 2 were top 20, such as AOP, NEE, CRY, Mayhem, >M<,SE and many other noobish tribes. I cant name them all as they kept merging, recruiting or shifting tribes thinking a new name would stop them getting nobled. In the peak of all this we had 15-18 tribes listed as enemies. Basically no brown. Except for the 2 naps and one ally, everything else was red that was near us. Its how I like it, how else can you grow without red, makes the game more fun :lol:

The spank stuff went down like this, Naom would frequently name drop tribes that were going to attack wombles, I think at one point it was 9 or 10 tribes. When womble were ranked 8th and spank were 22nd naom demanded that we merged into spank or we would die. He use to threated Womble all the time, resulting in the Mighty/womble cold war getting more heated at times. After Seeyou had enough of naom's threats and cancelling the agreement to join womble which he initally agreed too (this was to get seeyou's dad into womble from spank), Naom then resulted in sending mails to me. I had seen everything that had been said so knew what to expect. After Many threats and lots of insults, I just had enough of him. It resulted in him contradicting himself on numerous occasions, and he got very heated in the abuse he sent at me, and threatening me with hackers etc and saying on a few occassions he hates the game and doesnt care for his tribe, not great coming from a duke. I blocked him, seeyou showed the mail to spank, quite a few joined Womble, those in the south we told to contact subv and mighty recruited those leftover. We would not hit k46 mighty players, but we carried on with all planned attacks, after not budging, Mighty kicked these players and then looked to the core. That is how and why spank fell apart. Now I have left and womble/gnome merged, if you think they are too spread, then you under estimate them at your peril. As womble have been fighting tribes in small groups since the start. Any front will be hit with the same players whether in gnome, womble or EG-BG. It just means they have more that can support or fake. Those "gaps" are so people can fill out their churches and also have barbs to farm. In the long term they are set up the best with only several players being able to won their k's etc

Mighty-Womble cold war

Where do I start :icon_confused: It all began when both BP and mighty were attacking wolf. There were a small group on the k36/46 border that I had been in contact since the start of BP who were in wolf and had an open invitation to join BP. When thy did come, I gave a leader the heads up that we were getting a few wolf family members, but when they did join Angels death saw this as an invasion of k46 and thats when it all started. As he wanted a pure K, and we nobled a few villages in k46. I had to get a nap and promise no more noblings in k46. Since the NAP was agreed it was never broken with out prior agreement beforehand. I was always wary of Mighty has they had allied the tribes to the east, west and south. We were only a nap and it was either us or they move west to remove wolf family. So I knew that with them being boxed in, they would have to fight and push out somewhere, and a trapped animal is always the most vicious.

Then as wolf family broke up in k36, Mighty recruited in north k36. If you look at the map this was a joke, and I informed angels death, he even told me at one point they were near them, they were 70-80 squares from k46 :icon_eek: At this time Angel kicked those players and informed them of a plan to attack us on 1st June. The plan to attack us was going to get several tribes involved, Spank were going to hit us 2 weeks after mighty cause they wanted to hit us when we were weaker. SOB were contacted in k35, and I think SE also, CRY and mayhem in k37, CD in k27 and if you want to believe Naom o_O were in on this too. These are the ones I know of, so there may of been much much more. I informed Angel that I knew his plan, he instantly presumed spy, not the mail he gave to a kicked player or even the fact these other tribes may of had leaks. So I played on this. I informed him I have "friends" I know from other worlds, named dropped skunk15(w38 rank 1 wtf then banned) who I have played with and got mutal respect for, skunk even bigged me up on the blog, and tagusko who was in an enemy tribe in k37 but was from same w38 tribe lol. So I said these friends will not spy, but will pass on any relevant information about my tribe, like I will give them the heads up if they are targeted, and maybe even stop it. I said I have such a friend in mighty, so any plans on womble I will hear about. It was all a bluff, but made him either stop his plans or massively disrupt his forms of communication of they attacked as wouldnt know who to trust. So I will say this now, I'm sorry Angel. Its why my alias on other worlds is cunningstunt :lol:

So since then there has been alot of respect between the pair of us, we have respected boundary agreements, but since then other tribes have forwarded me mails about mighty to get me to attack them trying to save themselves. I bet even now seeyou gets intel on mighty attacking. Its how its been, and it will always be that way till they fight or one no longer exists, or god forbid they merge :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

So I said these friends will not spy, but will pass on any relevant information about my tribe, like I will give them the heads up if they are targeted, and maybe even stop it. I said I have such a friend in mighty, so any plans on womble I will hear about. It was all a bluff, but made him either stop his plans or massively disrupt his forms of communication of they attacked as wouldnt know who to trust. So I will say this now, I'm sorry Angel. Its why my alias on other worlds is cunningstunt :lol:

I hate you walshaw :icon_wink:

But I respect you mate

And the only tribes I contacted were SPANK and CD. The others came to me. SOB wasn't involved.

Mind telling me your friend?

DeletedUser

I had none, I know alot on this world, quite a few from w31 as that was my first world, and a church world too so they came here. I know no one in mighty. It was all a bluff, scarypirate forwarded your mail to bunnub about attacking as annoyed you kicked him at my request, I used that info to plant that doubt, only person who was aware of all this was seeyou.

But SOB mailed me over they were asked, but never said who, may of been spank. I got a mail saying they had been stockpiling nukes and nobles for 3 weeks as asked to hit us, but focussed on SE/wolf instead.

DeletedUser

I feel so stupid :icon_neutral:

The only tribes I mailed were SPANK and CD. SPANK must've contacted SOB.

DeletedUser

Ill say only briefly the history of around k42 for multiple reasons:
1. Lack of time.
2. Lack of knowledge.
3. It is still on going.

Originally in K42 ~ROP~ popped up, with multiple small tribes. These were easily subdued and ~ROP~ had full control of the K.
Once this had happened, they had to look into expanding into a 2nd K. Their options were:
North - VIP F.
East - Rimbound
South - REBORN
West - !UN!
With them options, West was out of bounds, as !UN! was far too good of an opponent at the time, as were REBORN. To go rimbound seemed n00bish and we didnt want to noble them lovely greys. This left the VIP F., especially considering a majority of use were located around the north of K42. CORE and Heart. were rising tribes, but nothing to match ~ROP~'s dominance. ~ROP~ decided to ally the two tribes and go against the VIP F. CORE and Heart. grew, without attacking VIP, whereas ~ROP~ took the frontlines of this war and were eating into jimmyatemycat and other VIP members.
Suddenly, members started noticing inactivity from the dukes and people in higher positions to the tribes (I sat someone on the council and I was able to see what was happening: nothing). Whilst all of this was happening, CORE was slowly gaining dominance right from under our noses. We still ignored this, and carried on taking out VIP successfully. After a while of inactivity, ~ROP~ dwindled and members moved to CORE, VIP or just left the game.
When ~ROP~ was over, there were 3 dominant tribes: VIP, CORE and Heart. in no order.
- Heart. merged into !UN!
- VIP F. continued being n00bs, but are still around somehow..
- CORE are still around and are a dominant force in this world.
Then REBORN were taken apart, and ~WE~ were formed, and became a hot prospect within the K42 surrounding areas. !UN! shared alliance with both CORE and ~WE~ and most likely still do. CORE ended up in war with ~WE~ as they were a big threat, whereas ~WE~ are also at war with eQu.
Now ~WE~ are slowly dwindling in numbers and CORE are starting to show good coordination now, but its still an open game between the two.

[Speculation]
For the future, I think that ~WE~ will destroy eQu, and the winner of the CORE - ~WE~ war will be the dominant tribe in the Wild West. The next test after that for the winner will be their final test: a war on !UN! for complete dominance of the West of W48... [/Speculation]
I hope to see some good wars coming from the west though :)

DeletedUser

!UN! do not have an alliance with ~WE~.
please do not make howey the hugger seem like an even bigger hugger

DeletedUser

History is supposed to be objective and based on factual information, not hunches and gut-feels. Methinks this needs editing:

!UN! shared alliance with both CORE and ~WE~ and most likely still do.

DeletedUser

History is supposed to be objective and based on factual information, not hunches and gut-feels. Methinks this needs editing:

I haven't included ddboy's addition, because there seems to have been some issues about who where in contact with who and such.

DeletedUser

For the future, I think that ~WE~ will destroy eQu, and the winner of the CORE - ~WE~ war will be the dominant tribe in the Wild West. The next test after that for the winner will be their final test: a war on !UN! for complete dominance of the West of W48...
I hope to see some good wars coming from the west though :)

And then Awake will rise, destroy ~WE~ or !UN!, become number 1, then...

Merge into EB-GB's :(

DeletedUser

Can someone from EB-GB please mail me to discuss a possible Merge???

I want to make some History.