Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser64592

Why aren't these updating?

agreed, it has been updating late for a few days and now it isn't at all for 48 hours now :( ty for the work of setting this up and i hope you can fix it :)

DeletedUser79609

I lol everytime I see andy's little K :)

Someone needs to get my camp up on there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64592

other worlds maps are up dating :( i am not a map person all i can do is twstats maps LOL

map.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I will email nickjer. I am a map mod for another world and I will see what is the problem or if he needs me to take over for the map mod that is probably not doing it.

DeletedUser

well look like this is updating but a big ball in the middle of the map doesn't look good

DeletedUser

well look like this is updating but a big ball in the middle of the map doesn't look good

DeletedUser

Map is just wrong now, my dominance is 40% at least there now.

Well spotted Andy!!!!
and what can we do to fix that so we can all see what a pointwhore you are? Back to the good old AC days hey?

Keep chasing those ranks, it's good fun isn't it?

AndyJc

Well spotted Andy!!!!
and what can we do to fix that so we can all see what a pointwhore you are? Back to the good old AC days hey?

Keep chasing those ranks, it's good fun isn't it?

Hell yeah I am a massive pointwhore now.

But then again every village I take from anything other than barb is technically a war capture since I have no official diplomacy.
And yeah very good, better than sending thousands of fakes a day and defending thousands of incomings.

DeletedUser54315

Right come on, admit it, who has sent a super nuke and obliterated the centre of W22?

DeletedUser

Hell yeah I am a massive pointwhore now.

But then again every village I take from anything other than barb is technically a war capture since I have no official diplomacy.
And yeah very good, better than sending thousands of fakes a day and defending thousands of incomings.

:)
you always were andy

"better than sending thousands of fakes a day and defending thousands of incomings" - the essence of -3- . In case anyone still wondering why you've been campaigning for them with such dedication. When Great minds meet....:)

AndyJc

:)
you always were andy

"better than sending thousands of fakes a day and defending thousands of incomings" - the essence of -3- . In case anyone still wondering why you've been campaigning for them with such dedication. When Great minds meet....:)

Yes of course it is.

Me the guy who hasn't been in -3- for over 2 years now..
In fact I was in MJ way more recently.

(Your not exactly hoovering enemies up yourself atm lol)

DeletedUser79609

Right come on, admit it, who has sent a super nuke and obliterated the centre of W22?

:icon_rolleyes: Well....

.... It wasn't me I swear! :icon_cry:

It was probably NN, because they are amazing you know :p

DeletedUser

Yes of course it is.

Me the guy who hasn't been in -3- for over 2 years now..

Will you two just please get a room :lol:

DeletedUser

Me the guy who hasn't been in -3- for over 2 years now.
How do you know?:)

I never claimed to be hovering or bashing enemies here. However, unlike the majority of your high majesties I never stayed out of trouble, not then and not now either. Unlike your quest for K domination my barbing brought me all the way across the world in search of good fishing ground.

Yes you the guy who has been advocating the -3- noobiness and cowardice for the last 5 months or so. I didn't even know you ever were part of them, but does not surprise me :)
Well you're not in MJ anymore, I thought you came to fight CoD, but you didn't seem to have the guts.

AndyJc

How do you know?:)

I never claimed to be hovering or bashing enemies here. However, unlike the majority of your high majesties I never stayed out of trouble, not then and not now either. Unlike your quest for K domination my barbing brought me all the way across the world in search of good fishing ground.

Yes you the guy who has been advocating the -3- noobiness and cowardice for the last 5 months or so. I didn't even know you ever were part of them, but does not surprise me :)
Well you're not in MJ anymore, I thought you came to fight CoD, but you didn't seem to have the guts.

I have over 150 villages on the old COD frontline, and I've also got over 100 COD villages. No need to barb whore for frontline when I can noble enemies instead to build frontline clusters.

I've already got my k domination now and I'm in a position to actually hold off attacks from a tribe who own a nearby k not tagging onto another tribes size and moving across the world with them.

DeletedUser

I have over 150 villages on the old COD frontline, and I've also got over 100 COD villages. No need to barb whore for frontline when I can noble enemies instead to build frontline clusters. - Is that what you're doing?:)

I've already got my k domination now and I'm in a position to actually hold off attacks from a tribe who own a nearby k not tagging onto another tribes size and moving across the world with them.

Thanks for letting us know.
We are truly impressed.

Have you been talking to Ripfin or Broly lately?