Influential players of world 20

DeletedUser

You should see the trains on w2, most are bad...even worse than a minute but then again you don't expect that much from turkish players who throw everything and the kitchen sink at you.

Older worlds at some point just kind of say hey, screw it i'm big enough to send crappy trains and get away with and if I get sniped then I'll nuke my way to getting that village!

DeletedUser

thats true but im sure that stacks get a lot bigger also.

DeletedUser

thats true but im sure that stacks get a lot bigger also.

Can't stack them all, I like my fake trains after a mass clearing wave. People I attack think i'm stupid for launching all my trains after a half successful clearing wave on a group of villages when I'm actually dividing the support. Hence the crappy trains, you get good at them and then you just don't care because alot of people just can't snipe poor trains like that lol

DeletedUser

Can't stack them all, I like my fake trains after a mass clearing wave. People I attack think i'm stupid for launching all my trains after a half successful clearing wave on a group of villages when I'm actually dividing the support. Hence the crappy trains, you get good at them and then you just don't care because alot of people just can't snipe poor trains like that lol

But then you run into someone like me (no boasting) who can snipe those, then they can't take the village.

DeletedUser

Yeah, well not ME personally but someone else who then decides to noble nuke....the key sign to show there's no skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, well not ME personally but someone else who then decides to noble nuke....the key sign to show there's skill.

Noble nuking is an effective strategy regardless of the skilllessness it requires. They're still noobs, but there's little option but to either do a retake or stack it. I've never met a defender good enough to snipe me really, but if I was going against someone as good as me who can defend well even with thousands of incomings and I was in a position where I couldn't get them to 10's of thousands of incomings, I might resort to noble nuking. Not sure what I'd do, never been in that situation unfortunately. As a defender, I'd much prefer going against a train than 4-5 noble nukes with hours between them. Of course you always have the noobs who think they're good who time their noble-nukes with small amounts of time between them. That's the worst offensive strategy I can think of.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Noble nuking is an effective strategy regardless of the skilllessness it requires. They're still noobs, but there's little option but to either do a retake or stack it. I've never met a defender good enough to snipe me really, but if I was going against someone as good as me who can defend well even with thousands of incomings and I was in a position where I couldn't get them to 10's of thousands of incomings, I might resort to noble nuking. Not sure what I'd do, never been in that situation unfortunately. As a defender, I'd much prefer going against a train than 4-5 noble nukes with hours between them. Of course you always have the noobs who think they're good who time their noble-nukes with small amounts of time between them. That's the worst offensive strategy I can think of.

Noble nuking is an effective way of killing troops, as onslaught continues on a targeted player troops will be limited..By noble nuking you could kill his troops which will pave way for easier noblements.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No way? Crim did something other than spam and never getting that village he was suppose to get in k35?:icon_razz:
I have also taken random accounts and never played more than a day, warred Hulk from K1, and a variety of other things. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

oh why don't they remember you?

Probably cus crim was around more before when they were prominent. But I don't remember crim ever fighting off an entire tribe lol. Don't remember really anyone doing that here. Maybe in other wars like E=MC vs. CLETUS or other non top-3 wars but only thing I can remember is when CLETUS or H-BOMB or whoever attacked Chevyh and I was sittin him when he was isolated. And then we gave up on that after awhile due to his isolation and moved him to another account. And even then he had sitters, so wasn't really one person against a tribe.

Contra is gunna be noobeh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably cus crim was around more before when they were prominent. But I don't remember crim ever fighting off an entire tribe lol. Don't remember really anyone doing that here. Maybe in other wars like E=MC vs. CLETUS or other non top-3 wars but only thing I can remember is when CLETUS or H-BOMB or whoever attacked Chevyh and I was sittin him when he was isolated. And then we gave up on that after awhile due to his isolation and moved him to another account. And even then he had sitters, so wasn't really one person against a tribe.

I fought off an entire tribe once, mind you it was done through sits but i still did it xD

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I remember this I fought Chevy(hulk) using the lady kathrina(h-bomb) Account..Which was once player assasinated by Cletus..The dispute then was chevy nobling our inactives...

I fought off an entire tribe once, mind you it was done through sits but i still did it xD

I remember this also with bunch of inactives you fought SSS..

DeletedUser

I remember this I fought Chevy(hulk) using the lady kathrina(h-bomb) Account..Which was once player assasinated by Cletus..The dispute then was chevy nobling our inactives...

What happened to Lady K? He was top 10 then disapeared, did he delete?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As I recall she was a huge point whore and barb nobler, no one was surprised to see her go down.

Nope she is not like that she increased the Headquarters to a high level..I think in order to build walls faster..also by looking at twstats she fought a whole tribe.

She left the game due medical conditions she didn't left the account defensles and thats a good sign that she isn't a noob player.

rich26ca

i remember her alot of point whore flaming in her case. could say what was true or not as i didn't know here and never sat her at anytime but just cause they can build troops doesn't mean they can use them well.

i thought hulk had something to do with her fall didn't they air?