What did Mr Lanky say when he got rimmed?

DeletedUser

Already double posting?

facepaw.jpg

Yeah I'm the same person as armstrong, go put a ticket in on us for multi accounting. Let me know how that goes. Here's your map.

shahyd9thjuly.jpg

DeletedUser

He plays the Voltan account.

Wont for long when DVADER works their way to him. :)

Are you going to war him youself then?

Or get 15 more of your ego inflated followers to help you so you can troll these forums saying how good you are?

DeletedUser

He's trying to replace Stewy... awh

I wantz mod. No flaming for me.

DeletedUser

I poured my heart and soul into it. Glad you noticed. And btw, it is my thread... Shahyd had his locked because he was dumb enough to post it in the wrong place.

DeletedUser

You're kidding right?

No.

Because I really expect you to cross the whole world to get to him.

The general message behind that was,

Keep a cap on your (insert a few words from the urban dictionary here) ego spilling out.

DeletedUser

No.

Because I really expect you to cross the whole world to get to him.

The general message behind that was,

Keep a cap on your (insert a few words from the urban dictionary here) ego spilling out.

And you made that point as clear as a stained glass window.

I have no intention of rimming him myself. However, he will be rimmed by XVI and DVADER. Thats pretty much guaranteed.

Deleted User - 4669627

LMAO!

GREAT map mate, except it should read "Retard Who Rimmed Me"

i should have specified (these being the externals) i wanted a map i could work with, obviously i cannot straight-away take a village from you, myself, i have to get closer first, if i decide you are worth rimming twice

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=map&player_0_id=4779177&player_0_colour=2d3efa&player_1_id=2107118&player_1_colour=faff5e&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1[/spoil]

just a simple one for a simple guy :icon_wink:

And btw, it is my thread... Shahyd had his locked because he was dumb enough to post it in the wrong place.

the thanks i get you for trying to give you a prime-time thread :icon_sad:

Nothing is certain babes

you certainly got rimmed when DVADER tried to HELP you instead of trying to RIM you :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

What did Mr Lanky say when he got rimmed?

Can I pwease have an account in [V], Mr Stewy?

pwease-i-haz-one.jpg